So Harvard is starting a Trump resistance school to resist Trump...

So Harvard is starting a Trump resistance school to resist Trump. Teaching students how to disobey the government and create anarchy.
cbsnews.com/news/anti-trump-resistance-school-starts-at-harvard/

Soon my brothers

Cut the federal funds Mr Trump!

>Harvard

Commie Cambridge and Harvard deserve to be raided and pillaged.

Glad I didn't fall for the college meme.

Do they have an online course? They have no idea how this could backfire.

Digits name me.

Ebola Nigger

Reroll

David Goldstein

I'll take fries then, thanks.

JAKUB KANGZ

Donald Trump

Lol at the timeline where Harvard is branded a terrorist institution

I bet that's your responce to everything.
>graduated college
>I'll take fries then, thanks.
Can't believe I dignified this post with a reply.

John C Calhoun

WINRAR

Sure thing Satan

Hold on. On second thought I'll have a milkshake

Well that's that

You sure? You're breathing heavy. You could barely make it up to the counter.

Haha yeah that's because I just finished a 2 hour fucking session with my gf and her friend. I need some sugar to charge me up before I go for round 2

You have to cut Harvard federal funding.

Jamal Damarius Wewuz III

Why are you replying to a literal leaf?

Would it be legal to go to meetings of the class and disrupt it? Stink bombs, air horns, whatever.

What are you doing?
Trump is the new Lincoln, leading the country through the second civil war against the i phone commie faggots.
We are going to send nig nog back to Africa like Lincoln wanted.

trump is a massive revolution. the proof is in how old school power structures are now trying to sow dissent. too late though. we already won.

No more taxpayer money to these hellhole fake schools. Never again. They are dens of stinking evil and have no right to make any claim on us. Harvard can be burnt to dust. Anyone can do it.

>We are going to send nig nog back to Africa like Lincoln wanted.

Globalists hate black people and have tried to get you to hate black people for as long as you have actually hated black people. You fell for it, so it looks like it worked.

Well as Thomas Jefferson once alluded too, it's better to have revolutions and resistance to government, even if we have a few wrong ones, than none at all.

Not condoning these acts or agree with these dipshits, but I respect that they are trying to have some guts.Ironic how they don't realize the importance of the 2nd amendment, so they're little revolution won't do anything.

>Harvard gives illegals full scholarships worth $300,000. Those illegals then brag about it on social media, like this border hopper at Cass Tech HS in Detroit

This is literally the dumbest thing I've seen on Sup Forums so far this week.