Cheats on the debates by getting ahold of the questions beforehand

>cheats on the debates by getting ahold of the questions beforehand
>it's forgotten about in a day

>is revealed to have colluded with her party to steal the nomination from another candidate
>people get angry at the entity that exposed this corruption
How does she do it?

Media doesnt cover it thats why. They love her like Bill loved Monica

I don't know why there wasn't a bigger reaction to her cheating at the debates.

It doesn't make much sense to me. People were all riled up that Trump said he might not accept the results of the election if rigged, but no one said anything about her actually being given unfair advantages in the debates.

She didn't get away with it. that's why she lost

Hola, comrade.

This. Don't believe the hype. President Trump's support has never been stronger.

look at hillary's demographics to understand why

>niggers
brain dead to anything that isn't gibs. they think the email scandal was a fake plant by republicans. they'll defend their welfare gravy train to the death
>spics
similar to niggers, they want more & more spic take over, but less unified as niggers are.
>whites
people that still support democrats after all the racist shit they've done. basically brainwashed pawns, victims of soviet propaganda from decades ago.

Bernie disrupts the status quo which was welfare ONLY for niggers & spics. and obviously whites were divided on the issue but largely wanted MUH PROGRESSIVE WOMAN

Hillary good, 4 legs bad!

I have an anonymous source I meet in the parking garage named "milf fucks the neighbor and takes a cream pie" that stated Hillary did nothing wrong.

-Carl Bernstien

we really dodged a bullet by not letting this corrupt bitch steal the White House

R U S S I A
U
S
S
I
A

she's also irrelevant now so it would be pointless to get upset over it.

That's what you think, Drunpfkin
Hillary 2020!

Fucking this.

Did you guys see when the reporters talked to her on the plane? They were gushing over her like schoolgirls. Fucking blatant as hell. This election cycle really redpilled the shit out of me. I was in magenta pill mode about the media before, thought they weren't 100% honest but they weren't North Korea tier propagandists either. Now I honestly believe we're no better. Media follows Hillary around like loyal dogs.

>How does she do it?

Money.

I hope the DNC tries to run her again

The brainwashing and conditioning by the schools, and a complicit media are VERY powerful tools.

heres how

like she herself said
her supporters are gullible idiots

She is just reaping the benefits of the sweat from authoritarians of the past, she doesn't do anything that hasn't been in the works for decades. The left decided their only chance to maintain relevance was to paint the right as the sub-human monsters they themselves are desperate to be. The Dems always have and always will be the party of hateful tyrants, they just used to have a really good advertising department.

MAKE

if the media told the actual truth instead of nonstop lies she would be hated in the mainstream as much as she is on Sup Forums. she is such a fucking crook and joke.

this is the answer.