You people make me sick. Without Obamacare how are at risk trans and lgbt children going to afford their treatment?

You people make me sick. Without Obamacare how are at risk trans and lgbt children going to afford their treatment?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8839957/
youtube.com/watch?v=yGq70VCIH-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tranny in my apartment building was bragging on facebook about getting free hormones from medicare. found his drivers licence and offered to give it back, found name on facebook, took too long to reply so i threw it in the trash. trannies are mentally ill freaks.

>tranny in my apartment building was bragging on facebook about getting free hormones from medicare

Yet a man can't even get legal steroid prescriptions even if he is willing to pay for it.

Bullets are cheap

Thank god. My tax dollars should not fund someone's degeneracy

Their treatment should be a bullet between the eyes or foster care. Selfish animals who think they can push their sickness on the rest of society and public school education.

Send them to treatment camp "Mein Camp".

If only a rogue, regretful tranny could sabotage the facilities where these pills are made. If they didn't have other legitimate purposes it would be funny to see

I love how they chose a fucking hipster TG with colored hair and thick glasses. Stereotyping much?

>"""lgbt children"""
I fucking hope their parents die.

They'll just have to be normal like the rest of the planet
Pic unrelated

I wish every single trans person alive would drop dead right now. Literally the worst fucking type of degenerates. At least gays know they like faggots, but these fuckers are the most insufferable cunts that exist.

A bullet in their skull, kill all those trans fucks.

Its ok our new plan covers trans and lgbt people. They will be transported to camp where their medical needs will be 100% fixed all at once and they will never need medical treatment again. The best part is the whole thing will be free for them so go down to the train station and wait for the train to pick you up.

I guess we're all just gonna have to live with the genitals we were born with.

Truly, this is the apocalypse.

Pussies

You disgust me

They need to give these faggots a dose of Zyklon B

And I fucking hope all trannies die too. In fact, this is a really good thing. If trannies can't get their hormones they will get even more depressed and will kill themselves earlier. LGBTBBQ's will literally get rid of themselves without any white straight male doing anything. And they will complain about it and blame it on us. Well fuck them.

>even more complicated
It's simple cancel all of it and there will be no complication because the answer is straight forward NO!

Should have been fpbp

Why so hate?

>Go to planned parenthood.
>Tell them you're MTFTM trying to transition back
>Get free testosterone pills
>sweet gains

If it's a choice then they should choose to pay or check in to a mental facility for denying biology

You can only change your body to reflect who you feel you are if...If you're...Uh...If...

I got nothing.

It's fucking idiotic.

Also, free manboobs and no more annoying testicles!

>trans and lgbt children

>argentina
>white
obvious bait

Das muh nigga Philly D

>worry

Fuck worrying and do something about it, like get a fucking job.

>treatment?
Go to psychiatrist. Problem is mental.

Why don't we help their actual treatment instead of buying into their delusions?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8839957/

oh shit that's the stuff the wife was giving this dude's son. larpfag confirmed.

i guess theyre just going to have turn tricks
how much would you pay for girl dick or boy pussy, Sup Forums?

Things like this make me nostalgia for they great Tylenol cyanide scare. Wrong era and wrong bottles...

Why am I paying for people to cripple themselves
Why is this considered medicine

Now you know how people feel when they see your tranny ass

Nice Adams Apple "Stacy".

It's not hard to cut your balls off. I suggest they all start there.

>free manboobs and no more annoying testicles
I said testosterone, not steroids, you nigger

>Put cyanide in AIDS medicine.
>Make the world a better place instantly

>It's not hard to cut your balls off. I suggest they all start there
Would you? Could you? Funny how most of these freaks refrain from a whack job. Maybe it's "just in case" they change their mind? These fuckers are seriously mental. I say fuck 'em. They're just little attention whores.

working.

replace it with cyanide, problem solved

good
zap

I think I'm going to go with "a job". Final answer.

Can trannies die from hormone withdrawal? Guess we'll find out real soon.

>testosterone, not steroids
What do you think steroids are?

the only treatment they need is assisted suicide.

Let
God
Burn (shock)
Them
Quickly

This shit is really enraging. Life is way too fucking easy nowadays. Send these fucks to the army or put them in on survival island for a month, I guarantee they'd have changed their mind

(((medicine)))

their only treatment should be a straitjacket and a padded cell

This

Steroids are synthetic testosterone which causes the body to shut down natural t production

A gun and a bullet is cheaper.

> t. testostyrone

My tax dollars shouldn't pay for your sexual fetish!
MY TAX DOLLARS SHOULDN'T PAY FOR YOUR SEXUAL FETISH!

>pay my hormone terapy goy !!!

Those are the same drugs that user with his feminized sons was talking about

link?

Electrifying.

I hope we spare not a single pence on the treatment of gender dsymorphia

Even spell check doesn't believe its a word

G-D FUCKING DAMNIT

WERE TRYING TO BREED OUT THE DARKIES

REEEE

Endocrine: Y station, this is Endocrine RSO. Unconfirmed report of an in-system hormone rupture.

Y Station: Impossible. Check your source.

Endocrine: Reading multiple pings below the androgen defense grid...

Y Station: Oh, this can't be happening...

Testosterone Operator: There's no mistake. It's them.

Testosterone Operator: TRANSITION CONTINGENCY has been declared. All units are mobilized and ready.

Androgen-Sierra B320: This is Sierra three-two-zero, prepped for combat insertion.

>A massive cypro blast hits the body

Testosterone Operator: What the hell was that?

Androgen Pilot: We're coming in hot. Hold on!

Androgen Pilot: We just lost our bird!
Testosterone Commander: Oh my God...
Testosterone Commander: What the hell is happening down there?
>Comm chatter overlapping
>incomprehensible.

Testosterone Marine: There's still male hormones down here!
Testosterone Commander: The receptors just dropped off my map!
Testosterone Marine: We need an evac...
Testosterone Marine: We're overrun. We'll hold this position as long as we can!

Testosterone Commander: I need you in that fight, Y Chromosome-One. Y Chromosome-One, come in. Y Chromosome-One, do you read me?

>yellow star
like pottery

Maybe they shouldn't waste their money on ridiculous hair dye and they could afford their "medicine" themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=yGq70VCIH-A

Brain: Heart Bravo, we're reading 70 bogeys in your sector, please verify.

Heart: Very funny, Station. That's a big negative, over.

>(In background): Yeah, it might be a glitch in one of the hormone modules-

Brain: Heart, be advised, running diagnostics to scan for malfunction.

Heart: The arteries are clear, Station. You got yourself some phantom dots. Over.

>Another large group over the near the Liver.

Brain: Liver X-Ray 6. Signs in your sector of some 100 bogeys, please advise.

Liver: Negatory, Station. Scope is clear. I dunno what to tell ya. Electrolyte interference? Heavy hydration activity today.

Brain: Testes Delta, uh... we may have a minor Hormone fault here. Do you have anything on your scope?

Androgen Traffic Controller: THEYRE EVERYWHERE!

>And a massive group of bogeys all over the Testes.

Brain: Testes Delta, repeat!

Androgen Traffic Controller: I'm lookin' at Cyprotene inside the Testicles ! How the hell did they get through?

Brain: Standby! Attempting to contact the nearest unit in that sector.

Sgt. Testosterone: I read you. This is First Battalion, 75th Y Chromosome Regiment, Sergeant Testosterone, acting commander of Hunter Two-One. Do you copy, over

Brain: All stations, be advised - androgen production has been disabled. Erections and Sperm manufacturing arrays are inoperative at this time.

No, but ((((she)))) was just being a cunt and talking shit

>trans and lgbt children
That's not a thing, stop making shit up

>IM A WOMAN YOU BIGOT
>I CANT GET THESE SUPPLEMENTS THAT I NEED TO PRETEND IM A WOMAN

Pick one?

Wow user that could work.
>tfw to win in today's society you have to feign mental illness

Damn, nice

access = free shit

It's over lads. Here comes the lawyers in their cheap suits.

A federal appeals court in Chicago on Tuesday ruled that the 1964 Civil Rights Act also protects LGBT employees from workplace discrimination, the first time a federal appellate court has come to that conclusion.

The decision by the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals comes after it threw out a July finding by three of its own judges that the law doesn’t cover sexual-orientation bias and ordered a rare rehearing by the full court, a rare session known as an en banc hearing.

>600 pound gluttons, perverted freaks, abortion sluts and vegetables are having their bills paid by the taxpayer
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

I actually tried talking to a trans person about getting some test. They scolded me and said people like me are the reason why it's so hard for them to get their hormones

General Y Chromosome: Someone turn off that damn receptor

Y Chromosome: My Task Force is out of the bloodstream. I'm commandeering your unit, Sergeant Testosterone.

Sgt. Testosterone: Yes, Sir. All yours, Sir.

Y Chromosome: I've requisitioned a Anabolic from the 8th Armored.

Sgt. Testosterone: Steroid's a mean bastard, Sir.

Y Chromosome: He'll walk you in. The Estrogens are burning through our defenses and our intel. Can't let 'em take this corner.

Sgt. Testosterone: Just point it out on the map, Sir. They won't take it.

by getting a job and paying for it faggot. fuck this slide thread

>being this retarded
Literaly looking at that image for more than a few seconds reveals it's bullshit. neck urself.

u insecure bro?

Plot twist. Im actually a tranny and like the fact estrogen wins :3

I love happy endings

What direction is that transperson? I'd fuck that, it's cute

Why can't we just kill them before they end up doing it in a few years?

They changed my life :3

kys

Does anyone remember how this shit worked before Obamacare?

Some repressed user posted those same pictures a while ago with normal repressor shit about how they were too strong for dysphoria or somthing. They haven't posted that shit in a while, was that you? If yeah then congratulations, I'm glad you realized before it was too late.

>Yet a man can't even get legal steroid prescriptions even if he is willing to pay for it.

- I would like a prescription for testosterone so I can get some sweet gains. My body already runs on testosterone, I just want a bit more.

"Oh no, that's terrible. Very dangerous, Sir. You may have body dysmorphic disorder, which is very weird and unhealthy. Let's get you to a psychologist."

- I would like some testosterone injections so I can transition into a man. I feel like a man.

"Oh sure. Here you are. Your insurance should cover it. You're so brave. Good for you."

did you ever hear the whole thruth? How it was actually a guy that worked at Johnson&Johnson and not the guy who wrote the letter

Of course when you turn 40 they start throwing it at you again. Shit's fucking ridiculous.

>slow clap

Congrats, I'm really happy for you!

degenerates

Dont worry, you have some better treatment now, free of charge if you know what i mean.

>You people make me sick. Without Obamacare how are at risk trans and lgbt children going to afford their treatment?

well, I guess they're just going to have to get jobs.

do tell user

guess you'll have to do it the ol' fashion way ya faggot degenerates.

This shit waS COVERED BY INSURANCE?!?