Should we nuke Canada?

Canada is a bastion for SJW garbage and I think it's too far gone, guys we have to nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure. (brought to you by Tim Hortons)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S0pjW2ltKwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tim hortons is disgusting

Nuke israel first

More reasons to Nuke canada! spreading that filthy shit across our great America! Keep that shit on your side!

Burger King owns Tims you dumb ass

Why is there no fucking apostrophe in the name?
Can't Canadians read?

Timmy's is fuckin swill, they changed their coffee to a new supplier then they stopped making their dough on the premises and started using frozen dough shipped in

its all objectively garbage

Also we need to take that filthy Canadarm aff the ISS! that piece of junk attached to an international treasure like the ISS is a complete shame and you Maple backs should be ashamed.

cancer

burger king owns tim hortons fuck the yankee sjws

Nukes don't exist. We have you free tea. Wasn't good enough. Take your Star Cucks and Pink House and go elect candy corn presidents some more

Spare Sunnyvale and Whistler and you have my blessing.

Tim Hortons was bought by Burger King, It was started in Canada though.

Hockey is a pussy's sport. Go drown in maple syrup you Cuckadian.

It is a eulogy. He was a famous hockey player who drove himself into a tree more than likely wasted

SO a Canadian national hero, a guy who drove himself into a maple tree drunk who used to play hockey.

Yep. Tells you to always be woke...

>>burger namefag thinking he can tell leafs they're fags

OK

i mean, timmies is pretty shit, but I think people collectively understand this. its cheap coffee & donuts, what do people seriously expect? besides, double doubles are pretty based imo.

Agreed. I visited Canada recently and was excited to go to Tim Hortons but it was just a super shitty version of Dunkin Donuts. They don't even serve poutine, WTF?

Cheap donuts?
I remember when a dozen was under 5 bucks. Like everything in Canada, the quality goes down and the price goes up, for reasons.

So sad this is a part of real canadian culture

I say yes, but the fall out might harm innocent Americans.

This country is such a shit joke.

Are you the american I told I was going to drop because that was fast

I dont wanna live here anymore. Its fucked. So stressful. You can say a fucking word without sjw screeching.

>Tim Hortons spends all their money on advertising
>ad game so strong it reaches americunts
>americunts actually fucking dumb enough to eat at Tim Hortons because of ads

get tricked, btfo american sheeple

canadians with an iq over 90 never eat at tims

Mcdonalds has better coffee tbqh

Fuck off nigger, leave my son alone.

the chicory makes me pee too much

national hero? kys

You guys ruined tim hortons, as soon as burger king bought it they switched to their shitty blend.

I work in food service logistics.

I can tell you nothing changed. Tims had been slowly shittifying their product line for the last decade. Nobody noticed because people are retards who are drawn in by shitty marketing and false patriotism.

Timmy's is garbage now.

Then where am I supposed to get my coffee in the morning?

Mcdonalds, double double espresso shot makes me cuuum.

Make it your fucking self?

Like even if you brew a fresh pot of coffee in the morning from fresh grounds, pour a single cup and then pitch the rest of the pot down the drain you'll be spending less money on your coffee than if you buy tims coffee.

What's the best coffee machine? Nespresso?

>bastion for sjw

lol

You do realize we're also the haven of islamic fundamentalism too right?

Fuck it all if they end up banning blasphemy against Islam I'm joining the religion just to take full advantage it.

I hope to one up my psychitrist by spouting Islamic doctrine and if he ever tells me it's a delusion I can then turn around and charge him with blasphemy.

>Morning coffee place
>Upset at not service french fry derivative

Only Burgers

At a buck and some change it really doesn't matter

Can we start with Guelph?

Send a nuke to Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.

We need 3.

Why do you hate us.

Cause of Niggers mostly, desu

Except every time I drive by a tim hortons restaurant I see a gigantic line of faggot-mobiles idling at the drive-thru. If you're pissing away a dollar of gas to get that coffee you're a retard. Plus the time spent waiting for coffee at tims.. like seriously... for 5 dollars you can get a perk coffee maker with a timer feature. It can be set to have a pot of coffee waiting right when you wake up.

Fast food coffee is retarded. There's no way around it. you are dumb if you buy fast food coffee.

Guelph is white, stupid

>nuke entire country
>country is second largest in the world
>complain about specific demographic
>not just targeting areas highly concentrated with that demographic
Come on, now. You can easily solve this just hitting Toronto, Ottawa, and Vancouver.

Also even if you insist in Shit-hortons, or STarcucks... You can buy their K-cups at any grocery store. And a cheap Keurig brewer is cheap. Hell I won mine at a fucking wedding social. I just use it to dispense hot water though because I'm not picky.

All of which you listed is disposable if you're not a poor fag, non arguement.

This, desu.

Take out those 3 locations and Canada is based AF.

Just nuke Toronto and Vancouver thats where 99% of the chinks and poos live with their white liberal allies

well yea, but to be fair this is a general problem with Canada and not tim hortons

You don't get to be a non poor fag by wasting money on over-priced shit.

No, send it to Montreal. Ottawa isn't as as bad and the Eastern half of Gatineau ain't that bad

I've been shilling Mcdonalds this whole time btw and they are relatively fast also my office is across the street from dons.

>T. Ottawafag
Dear Russian hackers, lock onto his IP address and launch.

McDicks coffee is a'ight. I guess because I like camping innawoods so much, I'm fine with instant coffee though.

I'm from Montreal. We NEED a nuke damn it

I'm just saying I don't care about the price of coffee or gas so in turn it works out for myself.

Lol no. Gone are the days of Italian Guelph, durka durkas, Sambo niggers, and disgusting coal burners everywhere.

>Tim Hortons
youtu.be/S0pjW2ltKwI

When I'm out hunting or camping instant coffee is better than none thats for sure.

Do you go to the university?

Then you're a faggot. Careless consumers ruin capitalism for everybody.

naw dude Guelph is still pretty white (granted, not for long)

That's not my problem it's yours lol

No but I know a lot of ppl from U of G

I make breddy decent money desu. But my family is young money. We worked our way up from the gutter. So fuck you.

If you think Guelph isn't white go to Toronto lad. Only the university isn't white but no university is white.

It wasn't bought by Burger King,you simpleton. It was bought by 3G, which is a private equity firm that happens to own the majority shares of BK.

Please nuke toronto

As did I, I went from driving a fucking geo metro to an audi, I drove that piece of garbage for 10 years.
I also was stressed because I usually after all bills had $15 left for groceries for the next two weeks.

I busted my ass to get here and I sure as fuck won't forget.

>being a forever virgin and NEET makes me conservative and my political stance is whatever I can type to trigger libtards

You know what it's like driving a geo metro in -40c weather?

Good god, and I thought we were cucked by 90% of the consumers in our commercials being niggers.

I second that

My starter beater was an 89 Cavalier. And I remember commuting on the highway to work in 6" deep snow.

Nuke Toronto and makes sure the blast hits Detroit.

I know, TO is basically a Transgender-Islamic Caliphate.

I just know some disgusting degenerate traitors to the west in Guelph and think we should start there.

>Keurig
Subhuman detected

French-press master-race

Blz nuke us.
If you can't save us please kill us sempai.

I'm just using it as an example. For people who want cheap coffee on the fly.

idk bout you guys but the wedges at tims are fukken gud

>haha canada
>haha canada and poutine
>haha canadian coffee store
>haha must have poutine in coffee store right
>wtf no poutine just nuke leaf day of rake when

It's a valid point. Canada is known for 3 things:
1. Brutally cold weather.
2. Hot beverages
3. Poutine.

Tim Hortons falls short on the Poutine front.

>implying a lower than low regular citizen has any sway in these decisions.
The common American citizen (which you are) is literally a sheep.

>drinking the beaned jew

shiggydiggy

also tea is less degenerate

Both have their moments i find.

I'm a fatass. So I have a pretty refined palette.

Because muh bilangualism. No apostrophe in french. Meanwhile Quebec doesn't give a shit.

please fucking nuke us
this country needs to be raked
also if you send me a nuke i'll detonate on myself to take as many sjws as i can with me
not even joking
i want to fucking die because of this sjw shit hole leaf ville.