Bronyfag here. Anyone else stuck here talking about politics after the 1st of April? How do I leave?

Bronyfag here. Anyone else stuck here talking about politics after the 1st of April? How do I leave?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebaumsworld.com/videos/office-homophobe-key-peele/83729790/
thesun.co.uk/news/2965677/kids-as-young-as-six-are-being-paid-to-wear-sexy-clothing-while-paedos-legally-take-photos-new-stacey-dooley-documentary-reveals/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2526896/Revealed-Catalogue-police-failures-let-Rochdale-sex-grooming-gangs-flourish-claims-damning-police-report.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/12172773/Jimmy-Savile-sex-abuse-report-to-be-published-live.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mods will probably help you with that in a second

Turn gay

By getting banned momentarily since GR15 is back in effect.

But honestly why would you? Where would you rather go to talk about politics? Reddit? Facebook?

Sup Forums has a clear bias but it's the one place you can have any opinion without fear of getting banned

mods mods mods

You are here forever, faggot.
You are now part of us.
You will get banned because of GR15, but after your ban is expired, you will be here again.

See you after your ban. We know you will come back ... forever

Once you realize there is something wrong with the world it's hard to look away. Politics isn't just about who gets to be in charge, it connects to the humanities, philosophy, history, art. It's an entire well of ideas and Sup Forums is so unafraid to be controversial, it's practically insisted upon, it's where you can find knowledge you might not find elsewhere.

>people wanting to close this thread

Not every metathread needs to be cracked down on and giving how recent /mlpol/ is, it seems like a worthy topic to discuss. If mods lock the thread they're fgts.

That's one reaction to realizing this world sucks. You could also become cynical and "enjoy" the decline

thank you user

If you discuss politics on facebook, you have to be paranoid about shooting your public identity in the foot by saying something too controversial.

On twitter, you have to condense your political thoughts to 140 characters.

If you use leddit to discuss politics, anybody that tries to discuss controversial things gets massively downvoted. People that try to start communities where you can discuss controversial ideas get their communities banned. The biggest right wing community on leddit was been massively cucked by the admins and censors like crazy.

Tumblr? Try to discuss anything without triggering people.

4pol is an echo chamber in its own way, it's hard to discuss certain ideas like anti-Trump without autists spamming your thread with UR A SHILL posts. Liberal shilling won't result in productive discussion and will result in thread derailment and more UR A SHILL posts. Still relative to vertually any other community, controversial ideas get relatively more attention, you're able to discuss the widest breadth of ideas of any community.

There's a good mix of people like you just learning for the first time, and people that are a bit more seasoned. If you get really involved in politics the shitposts here might be a bit much, and once you get to that point I suggest getting off the site a bit and learning independently from brilliant thinkers and coming back and sharing what you've learned. Still it's a community I consider indispensable, once that's challenging the status quo, and revivifying politics.

For interest, one of my favorite redpills, that really delves into the more neurotic elements of the leftist mentality.

I'll just dump a little content before leaving so this thread isn't just a circlejerk about how Sup Forums is great and other communities suck.

A non-religious take on the bad sides of homosexuality.

This isn't to say the right has been completely right on homosexuality, gay conversion therapy is a farce, but there is a delusion that you are actually SUPERIOR if you are a homosexual. Not the case. A homosexual is doomed to live a less happy life with more problems, and increasingly it's not because of what conservatives do to them, but liberals turning a blind eye to their shit and even celebrating the more degenerate aspects of their culture.

Although people are starting to call out faggots on their shit, best mirror I could find in 10 seconds

ebaumsworld.com/videos/office-homophobe-key-peele/83729790/

I should note one of the studies included at that got participants by selecting men from a gay bar, can't remember which one, those studies aren't completely neutral, but hypersexual homosexuals are truly degenerate. There is something actually wrong with being a grindr using manwhore.

A more lighthearted image.

Did you know that Simon Wisenthal is considered a liar by mainstream historians? He's not just some based Nazi Hunter.

Lucky you, i've been stuck on /mlp/ masturbating for the last 4 days.

Rest in Hell globalist fuck.

Meanwhile, in Ontario, Canada

You're a friend of mine comrade.

>How do I leave?
You kill yourself ponyfucker

BBC did a report on the legal sexualization of children in Japan, saying they have how to solve child sex abuse all wrong.

thesun.co.uk/news/2965677/kids-as-young-as-six-are-being-paid-to-wear-sexy-clothing-while-paedos-legally-take-photos-new-stacey-dooley-documentary-reveals/

Meanwhile in the UK, the country that's talking down to Japan has a much worse problem with child sexual abuse, pic related, and this story

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2526896/Revealed-Catalogue-police-failures-let-Rochdale-sex-grooming-gangs-flourish-claims-damning-police-report.html

Lets not forget the BBCs own coverups of their own child sexual abusers.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/12172773/Jimmy-Savile-sex-abuse-report-to-be-published-live.html

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE BBC PROTECTING CHILD MOLESTERS - JAPAN IS THE REAL PROBLEM! THE BBC SAID SO!

Actual propaganda campaign in the UK.

Leave cocksucker

The real motives behind WWII. Not humanitarianism, realpolitik.

remember, you are here forever.
time to join the fight.

this is cringe on a whole new level. this pony shit is really just bringing in the worst kind of people. and I'm not talking about redditors

old news they stopped that in 2003 for obvious reasons