How do I know that approval ratings are legitimate?

I am not denying their legitimacy. I am just asking, how can I KNOW they are legitimate? I have never been asked about an approval rating in my entire life. I have never been asked to participate in a poll. And I have never met anyone who has either.

So what's the deal? Who are all these people they are asking? And is it significant if a bunch of people refuse to take part in the survey?

Your well thought thread will die shortly
Want replies?
What about a drumpf BTFO thread?
Or a blog post about my GF that fucked niggers in the past?
Maybe just maybe, a commie general?
That should do
No one here is actually discussing things that matter
Le Pen could kill the eu, where are the threads about her?
Where are the threads about WikiLeaks vault 7?
What about shareblue
Go to the catalog right now
Bait after bait after bait
We're infested with Reddit, commies and leftists, we have placebo mods
Welcome to Pol.2.0

You already know.

How can I know that the earth is round?

everyone hates trump only autistic turbolosers and redneck hillbillies like trump

Now answering your question
Do not trust polls in any way
Do not trust (((media)))
They have prove time after time
To be mischievous liars
How can someone make pic related
And claim to be truthful journalism?

Some of them are completely faked, most of them have been altered by 10, 20, 30 percentage points. They are used to convince the cuck populace, most people are retarded sheeple that will side on the "winning" side, no matter what is right, correct, moral etc.

Interview random people on the street, what is Trumps approval rating? Do you think these ratings are legitimate? Do you think people who do this professionally are that much more legitimate?

They claim to interview 1200 people across the country, of all ages and such, but the end result from MSM polls will always fit their narrative. I predict his approval numbers vil be in the low 30's until FBI comes out and say 'no', 'trump is clean'.

I'm glad tho, seeing Trump taking the fight to the deep state. They will hit back hard, so prepare for that.

Ask yourself
How much of this is from mainstream media or under their control (Journalist interviews fake expert vs actual grassroots action)?
How much of what is claimed squares with what you can observe elsewhere (Trump is supposedly unpopular but sells out stadiums)?
How do the claims line up with the basic gestalt up to this point? Do they wildly contradict reality for no reason but because MSM says so?

>only autistic turbolosers and redneck hillbillies like trump
so 80% of the population?

You could conduct your own poll and then use confidence intervals to determine what your margin of error is.

no less than 1/3

That's a realistic aproach, point is where will this aproval go.

He only have to screw up once.

trust us, goy. when have polls ever been wrong?

They're the same polls that said that Hillary was going to win the election, so you should only pay attention to them if we're talking about Madame President.

Why do you burgers still believe polls? You guys had an election a few months ago which was supposed to be one of the biggest wins for the democrats ever.

>I am not denying their legitimacy. I am just asking, how can I KNOW they are legitimate?

A better question to ask would be why you care about them.

The polls showed a 3% difference. Trump lost by 3 million votes, just as the polls predicted. But he got the right votes in the right places so his loss became an electoral win. Now he's down by more than 20 points in the polls. The gap is widening every day. By end of this year he'll be in the single digits.

Lmao, you really don't trust our media? Take off the tinfoil hat, kiddo.
>how can I KNOW they are legitimate?
You sound like the people who deny the moon landing. We know they're legitimate because the news outlets tell us they're legitimate. What the fuck more do you need?

Honestly I don't know why they still do them, but national polls are obviously meaningless seeing as how our president is elected with the electoral college. I've wondered for years why the media kept pushing national polls.

Just go state by state, and they will get slightly more clear. Although not much better since libs tend to just poll more libs

>they just throw out demographics they don't like until they get the numbers they want
wwww

Most of these polls had Hillary Clinton up above Trump by 3-4 percentage points. She did end up winning the popular vote by about 2%, so they were pretty close. Yes those polls that said Hillary had a 99.99999% chance of winning were bullshit, but the actual polls were not too far off.

>until FBI comes out and say 'no', 'trump is clean'.
>fbi being truthful
That will only happen once Comey is fired. Then people will just say that the Trump appointee is a russian op. This story will never die because its the only shit dems have thrown that has stuck at all.

I am denying their legitimacy. If approval ratings do not match their agenda they throw it out, then test a new pool of people til it DOES match.

ALL of them are fake. "A new poll shows that...", "a new study suggests that...", "experts agree that..." blah blah blah

Has the media ever once told you where and when these "polls" were conducted, or who conducted them? No. Because it's all fabricated.

Trump threatened the media when he won, he proved their political polls are meaningless. If they had any value, Hillary would have won every state. So no approval ratings can possibly be valid, because the source is biased.

>the whole world hates and mocks him

>"a-approval ratings are fake news...r-right?

AAHAHAHAHA

you drumpfkins live on your own delusional la la land

Yes. You can click the link and find the source. If you're at a university you can read the original paper yourself.

Here in Virginia almost everyone is a Trump supporter. You only ever see Trump signs, never Hillary. One time I was driving and I THOUGHT I saw Hillary signs I thought "no fucking way" then as I got closer I realized it said Hillary For Prison haha

>You can click the link and find the source

Oh, thanks. I wasn't aware that every time hacks like Blitzer and Cuomo referenced "a new poll" I could simply click the tv screen and read the data for myself. Would you be interested in a new poll on weaves and malt liquor? I can drive to either the local ghetto or the local sorority house and conduct one.

>watching TV
What is this, 1950?

Same in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Illinois etc., I travel by car a lot for work and I've had the Hillary for prison sign experience more times than I can remember.

I've been all through NC, KY, TN and north GA. Never seen even one Trump sign. Only time I ever saw a person in favor of Trump was a drunk guy at a liquor store telling the clerk how much he loved Trump.

How you know ratings are fake.

>Left says right adores dictators and are sheep.
>Ratings drop every week.

Choose one CNN

>believing "polls" conducted by major "news" outlets

What is this, Dec. 2015?

Hint: sources like CNN, ABC and MSNBC actually own and operate the CNN.com, ABC.com and MSNBC.com domains. It's the same tv news, but innerweb style!