So my roommate stole my Xbox one, PS4 pro, and Wii U today. He was getting kicked out for not paying rent...

So my roommate stole my Xbox one, PS4 pro, and Wii U today. He was getting kicked out for not paying rent, guess what he looks like

Spanish?

This isn't politics, faggot

> kicking him out
> not arresting him

You're fucking up more and more...Please continue.

>He relaxed...

>sniggletooth

That fucking sucks I bet he was a nig

he was getting kicked out and while I was at work he took the stuff, or had his friends take it, I'm not sure

All I know is today was his last day and I came down the stairs to where I live (my place is the lower level of the house) and the door was open and my electronics were gone

He looks like a criminal?

>buying cuck-soles

you did this to yourself

call the polis

call the police you pleb

Aren't you going to call the fucking cops?

Jokes on you for rooming with a nigger.

this shit happened 5 hours ago, I filed a police report, file an insurance claim, and went on a run before I posted this thread

came here to say this

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING OP

cant you faggots see he is trying to use Sup Forums as his method of publicly shaming this poor black man?

Let me guess, you have a credit card?

>console gamer

You deserve it

this

You mad white boi?

>having consoles

he did u a favour

>nigger roommate
>not calling cops for felony theft
>didn't see this going down exactly like this went down

kys faggot

BLACKED

wtf i hate consoles now

>I signed a lease with a black roommate and he stole from me
If you can't relax in your own home, what's the point dipshit?

>PS4 pro
>Wii U

he did you a favor. Get a PC dummy. They've already almost got a perfect emulator for the Switch already. NO EXCUSES

>having a roommate

>BM/WF shills working around the clock

>thats enough monetary value to be a felony
>lives with some dude
>didnt call the cops and give his name out
a retard and his consoles are soon departed.

Make sure you press charges

>and went on a run
did you though?

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

I pressed charges but the cop didn't seem very hopeful much would come from it. And yes, I ran 8 miles

a peasant, just like OP.

>living with a nigger

Gather proof of ownership. Any receipts or anything showing that you own it. The police should follow up on it.

my dad owns the house and rented the room to the guy since he seemed nice. I didn't want to leave since I get a good rate and I didn't want to say anything to my dad since I didn't want him to think I was racist

Sooooo what's his name? Contact the helpline for the makers of your consoles. They may be able to inform you if your shit plugs into the internet. Take your copy of the police report and hit local pawn shops. If you have a report they will likely help you out.

>I didn't want him to think I was racist

I'm thinking he's going to keep all of them except for my old PS4 (had a pro and an older one I was trying to sell). I don't think I have any info on the older one since I bought it 4 years ago

You got what you deserved then faggot cuck. I only wish it was a bullet to your brain instead, one less white faggot to pussy up my gene pool.

did you learn your lesson?

how does that ethnostate sound now?

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

Who said the cops weren't notified. I even got the guys sister helping us out

>guess what he looks like.

Well faggot, did you report it to the police?

I voted Trump, fuck off. I bet you didn't even vote

of courshe

why? cos he has some electronics?

For real contact the helpline for the console manufacturer. They may be able to tell you if your shit goes online. Are your online profiles saved to any of them?

Do you know where the nigger is at right now?

Here is a cool story

>Literally only one black kid in my high school

>Sit down at table

>She fucking put her full name in pen on the table

legit this never happend tbhhh

Yeah, I already called Sony and had them take my credit cards off and I changed my microsoft password. So if I call Sony with the serial number they can tell me if it's being used?

>Just so you guys know, this guy is actually a poor recovering white heroin addict that landed a job at ShareBlue. "It was just a paycheck he'll say..."

But it won't save him in the end.

You voted for a civic nationalist and you got your shit stolen by a nigger, congratulations cuck

UPDATE

A PHOTO OF OP'S ROOMMATE HAS BEEN FOUND, FLEEING THE SCENE OF THE CRIME

Also this. Bring your friends. What city?

OP, if your Xbox is registered you can report it stolen and next time he connects online it'll brick on him (or something like that, anyway)

KEK anons saying get a computer.
He would now be out of a much more expensive gaming rig.

Not really, he said he was going to live with his mom and I told the officer that. His sister was apparently going to help too so I gave the cop her number. Other than that I don't know what to expect

While your women work around our cocks.

>letting niggers in your house

Mate why do you care? Nothing of value was lost

>Living at daddy's house
Console cucks, everyone.

I think I'll call microsoft then. The Sony guy wanted me to deactivate my accounts but I didn't really see the point if he took off my payment info

Good chance of it. Worth a try at least. If they knew which console to remove purchase privilege from they know which one it is.

What the fuck are the police going to do?
>Yeah, user, we'll look into it
>[fill in life story, but with out gaming consoles]

At least he left cards against humanity.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>And yes, I ran 8 miles

the difference between you and me OP, is that I would walk 500 miles.and I would walk 500 more.

yes goyim, don't help out your family financially, that would be uncool!

Someone dumb enough to buy a PS4 Pro and live with niggers couldn't build a PC anyway. At best OP would buy an Alienware.

FUCKING POLITICS

FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums SO THEY CAN TELL YOU TO FUCK OFF TOO CUZ ITS NOT FUCKING VIDEO GAMES EITHER.

>having all of those consoles

sounds like he's just trying to get you to grow up by taking away your toys.

You reap what you sow.

And the police have been notified of course...?

Maybe he could buy the house if he didn't buy shit consoles and mooch off his father.

agreed. Sup Forums is fucking garbage now, been here since /new/, 2013-15 was the golden Era.

You'll need the xbox's serial number though.

A PS4 Pro
AND an Xbox
AND a fucking Wii U

There's a difference between being an idort and just being a plain old idiot. He honestly should just get Alienware for maximum memes

Your son

unless America's standard insurance policy exclusions are different, your insurance company is going to deny it because he was still technically a tenant of the house when he ran off with your shit

t. insurance adjuster

YES

A nigger. Tell me you reported him to the police. Or maybe he's white and you're baiting us. Either way report him to the police.

>living with niggers

burn the coal, pay the toll faggt.

>not locking up your possessions around nogs

Honestly, what did you think was going to happen?

Is that him with your girlfriend?

OH OH LET ME GUESS
HE WAS A NIGGER

>pretty underrated desu.

You're a faggot cuck for living with a nigger. You getting your stuff stolen is just you getting cucked.

/thread