wtf did the mods delete the last one?

was that Leaf op you lol?

2006 Volleyball incident?

Would you like a rundown?
I got a copy from /x/ over here

n-no...

t. schizophrenia

All I've found so far is this:

Alright /x/, I'll enlighten you on the 2006 volleyball incident since I saw the last thread about it, some user said this all
Heres what I knew first hand
>small explosion OR mass shooting at a volleyball game somewhere in the Dakotas or Nebraska
>never specified (this part sounds like bs, but thats whats weird
I was on a trip to rushmore back then
>newspaper at a nebraska gas station reports a shooting at a small town 10 miles away
>end up in south dakota
>see it again around Kadoka SD
>there was a shooting Gettysburg, same state
>by the time we leave I hear little talk about it, only once during motel breakfast
>when I get home I ask my friend what he thought about the whole thing and he remembers it taking place in north dakota
It stayed in the back of my mind for a long time until I slowly forgot, until I remembered and joked about it during a gaming session and these 2 guys asked to talk more about it, they had the same experience too, and I remember on /x/ someone talking about something similar to the "volleyball incident" so I just stick it in these pics hoping someone will remember
17-24 people died at once and no one talks about it?

dont let this thread die like the last one

This is the original user's posts, with typos fixed

Heres what I knew first hand
>small explosion OR mass shooting at a volleyball game somewhere in the Dakotas or Nebraska
>never specified (this part sounds like bs, but thats what's weird)
I was on a trip to rushmore back then
>newspaper at a nebraska gas station reports a shooting at a small town 10 miles away
>end up in south dakota
>see it again around Kadoka, South Dakota
>there was a shooting at the town of Gettysburg, same state
>by the time we leave I hear little talk about it, only once during a motel breakfast
>when I get home I ask my friend what he thought about the whole thing and he remembers it taking place in north dakota
It stayed in the back of my mind for a long time and I slowly forgot, until I remembered and joked about it during a gaming session and these 2 guys asked to talk more about it, they had the same experience too, and I remember on /x/ someone talking about something similar to the "volleyball incident" so I just stick it in these pics hoping someone will remember
17-24 people died at once and no one talks about it?

To put it in a better explanation,
A Mass shooting type of thing took place in a random town from 3 different states, except everyone who knows remembers a different place each time, and only heard about it from word of mouth or smaller forms of local news for a week and nothing ever came of it, even though at the time it sounded like it would become more infamous than columbine.
And my own sister fucking knew and sounded scared but doesnt remember shit whenever I bring it up nowadays.

i dont believe most conspiracies, but i always felt something was weird about the kennedy assassination - specifically the jack ruby thing. its just so weird that jack ruby felt compelled to shoot oswald

Level 5. I just finished doing my hour long session of transcendental meditation. I feel like a kitten in a field of sunflowers.

Most of these are way too vague to understand

what is pancreas denial?!?!?!

I believe in all of them.

>giant trees
???????

The organ isnt real and is being used as a way to make money

Milton Friedman was a crypto-communist who worked in concert with Cultural Marxists to destroy capitalism and Western civilization from the inside.

You have to understand that the social origin of Milton Friedman was exactly the same as the cultural origin of many communists, he was the son of Eastern European Jewish immigrants born and raised in the Brooklyn. It's a literal human impossibility for someone with this background not to be a commie, many of his friends growing up would have been commies that later would occupy influential positions in media and academia.

So what was the plan? The plan was that while these cultural Marxists undermined Western civilization through the subtle inversion of morals in the media, through the teaching of subversive ideologies in universities, therefore undermining the moral basis of capitalism, Milton Friedman unrestrained capitalism through political and economical reforms that removed some of the controls took in place to hold back its more destructive tendencies.

You have to understand that Karl Marx himself supported free-market capitalism because he believed it would destroy the old world of tradition and custom and prepare the way for the global communist revolution. Social democracy stopped that, making communist revolution impossible in the Western world.

The job of Milton Friedman was to make it possible again.

bump

>North Korean Utopia
HOW IS THAT AFTER SPIRIT SCIENCE! I am not even a conspiracy theorist and do believe North Korea probably is great.

i didnt make this.
fix it and upload your own before it gets popular

Bump

anywhere i can find out more about that one? sounds really fringe

Redpill yourselves on black saturn cubes niggas

I thought it was a Big Black Finger Box

Sentient dolphins?

All of them until proven false

smartest mammal, after all

>big black finger box

Saturn cube disinfo agent detected

yeah dolphins are aware of their own existence just like humans and are the only other species to fuck for fun, plus a bunch of other traits just only humans have

elven holocaust WTF

anyone that knows about the atlantis one?

remember all those elves different cultures talked about? where are they now? Christianity killed them off

What is the Delaware Hoax?

Can i get a quick rundown on portoia?

Some questions are best left unexplored

Who else thinks that the majority of these conspiracies in OP's list aren't even real?

I can hardly find any information about any of them

Robbaz? Is that you?

i live near the 'discovery center' cube, i think its the top right - laid on this bed of nails, rip

small Mediterranean country that ended up missing around the 1970s
>that's what they want you to think

It's that deep

Calm down fellas, it's obvious this is a Gom Jabbar

literal normie tier question
back to pleddit with you

What do you believe that based on?

I believe the opposite of whatever the media says.

There's nothing stopping people from putting this info on Youtube videos or on regular search engines.

>half of those
>conspiracies
Are you just naming random shit?

Nigger are soulless beasts to test whites

Yes.

>posting fakes

Can I get a quick rundown on Protodites? I'm guessing they're not bionicles.

i missed the previous one, lurking for info on all the shit.

Ok fellas i'm like a national park ranger in Spain, we don't carry guns, we do firefighter job: rescuing people, wildlife watch, etc. Usually alone, to cover more land.

My first years, we had the usual shit: tumblerinas climbing mountains without water, with sandals and a reflex camera; a kid lost; hunters messing with us; people starting fires (ilegal here). One hiker, alone, fell a cliff and we found him 1 year later. Shit like that.

But an old coworker close to retirement told me and my buddy about "las rarezas", you can translate as the oddities.

He was obsessed with the numbers of missing people in Spain, like, doesn't matter how many people disappear, there are 15-20 kids never seen again. 70 people disappeared 2015? 15 kids. 94 disappear in 2016? 16 kids. And then he talk us about the walkers. Stalkers. People at odd places at odd hours. We laugh at him. He was a full tinfoil hat.

But one day i saw a man well dressed in a suit walking in the forest. Something odd in the mountain. I told my buddy via radio, and he answer he just saw him 1 minute ago. We blame each other taking the other spot, bc we had to be kilometers away from each other. But no, we were kilometers away from each other. It's wasn't possible to that man to reach that distance in 2 or 3 minutes, not even 10. We concluded there were 2 men.

Also the stalkers, you saw them, you say good morning but they just look at you, like if you interrupt them. No words, they just stand there, if you approach them, they leave. They don't like our presence. Spooky motherfuckers. Sometimes, they leave "presents" like a little rock on your car, a flower or a teeth of our chainsaws in the spot where we eat. I don't understand why and drives me crazy.

And the people who says i'll be over there, i'll come back at 20h. And i never see them again, but find the equipment next to the trail.

hi

Last year of Gen-X (Class of '97) here...

Allow me to explain because I was pretty much the ground zero group where this trend started.

>As a kid and young teen... only CRIMINALS, Merchant Marines and Biker-scum had tattoos

But!! (Enter the Jew)
>Jews started gobbling up all radio stations and media holdings around this time...
>now ALL music and M-TV was owned by the same 10-12 companies (now only 5 or 6)
>Start pushing criminal culture (nigger "gansta-Rap" and shitty "white culture" (punk-criminal YOLO/take drugs shit)
>all my Highschool friends start "getting tats to show that they are DIFFERENT AND INDIVIDUAL MAN!!! FUCK SOCIETY AND FUCK THE LAW DUDE!!! GANGSTA/PUNK YEAH!!!"

Meanwhile I was like:
>Dude... EVERYONE IS GETTING TATS!!! How is that "Being DIFFERENT or UNIQUE?!?!"

So I decided to be THE ONLY ONE OF MY FRIENDS who did NOT get one.

Now I am unique and different while they all have tats and are generic Gen-X fuckwads.

I'm also the only one out of my close circle of 14 HS friends who has a lasting marriage and 3 white kids. My buddy Nick is sleeved up but he is a solid guy who employs 9 people and has 2 white kids and a good wife... we are all good friends to this day... but I get the added bonus of teasing him for being a sucker and scarring himself with dumb shit forever while I remain pure and untainted!

Feels
>pic related

Thanks for the blog grandpa faggot

No problem... as payment for the entertainment you can come over here and suck the ben-gay off my wrinkled scrotum you little whipper-snapper!

secretly left off the map egg shaped island west of Australia.

Aren't those just gypsies? Probably putting some sort of curse on you with those objects.

Kek blesses our banter it seems.

But seriously... fuck tats and fuck the Eternal Jew and his corruption.

>not knowing about the implications of the massive trees that were cut down in the late 1800s
yeesh

updated chart

Governmental angstalking is real.

you know what this is no? Soviets were drilling their for something, uncovered a massive natural gas vein, and they thought that they could just burn it out to continue drilling.. Well it was much larger than they thought, and it's still burning today 40 or so years later.

All talk of chemical attacks being perpetrated by the Syrian army and Russians is propaganda from Al-Qaeda and ISIS

this thread just got deleted as soon as I posted the Revelation prophecy 10 minutes ago, luckily I saved all the merchants posts

Wait, wtf is the Delaware Hoax? I'm from there and I've never heard of it.

On the note of faked human history..Look into Napoleon my dude. It was all a financial war fought mostly by mercenaries. Napoleon the man was a fabricated scapegoat.

What if they make parks in geographically sensitive areas (ley lines or something) where some kind of portals are... Something to do with interdimensional hot spots

There was no shooting in Gettysburg
t. Tolstoy Resident

Ignore this shill. Whoever says its nonexistent is misleading you. Denying the pancreas of certain triggering substances keeps it inert, and this is the secret to immortality.

I unironically know all of them. Ask me anything.

No, regular people. Well-equipped. They don't run over you, you run over them. At the beginning, i thought they were smuggling drugs to France. But no packages. Then that some people are rude.

But if i see them, they are going to leave something where i can see it. Like, i know where's your car, or where you eat message.

Sometimes hours later there is a fire, or someone missing.

I only heard one of them say something once: here. When i asked what are you doing?

I saw that motherfucker 10-12 times. No one knows him in town, or the hunters. Other rangers saw him, same shit like me.

rundown of timecube please

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springer_Hoax

Explain
>Time Cube
>Giant Trees
>Third Eye
>Poison snow
>Spirit Science
>Astral World

Ok, what's up with Protodites, Sun/Pancreas Denial, and Giant Trees?

So did we go to the moon or not?

Some people are convinced that Sun = Son = Christ, and will apply their hatred and denial of Christ to Sun.
But my guess is as good as any.

You cant penetrate into heaven, user. It's not space it's water.

look up 'no forests on flat earth'. Strap in and prepare for a wild ride.

Also while we're at it, what's the conspiracy behind Roko's Basilisk? I kinda know what it is but where's the conspiracy?

It's just a stupid thought experiment about AI.

Lol turns out New Zealand is a continent called "Zealandia"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealandia

they use fleshlights made of dead fish, i've used worse

Conspiracy would be to remain silent about it in hopes that we do not create antagonists for it. It's the idea that smart people are silent and playing it safe until articulate threats are imposed.

what the fuck is runescape new york

minnd bloown

nice try CIA

>1 post by this ID

Epic.

Check 'em

I forgot to tap Time cube.

I wish I were in the CIA so maybe I could devalue your country more by adding drugs.
The one time my little square of this earth gets mentioned and I'm being talked down to by a Vuvuzela

The whole police state and FEMA camps,is a conspiracy created by the government to create controlled opposition.

UFOs don't exist. It is to coverup actual advances in technology that the U.S. wants hidden. They make ridiculous claims like "weather balloon" to make people believe in Aliens and UFO's.

enlighten us then you snow monkey fuck

Dude, do yourself a favor and look up "time cube" there will be a blog about it. You will become enlightened and all your dreams will come true.