Did you get any tattoos before you realized tattoos are degenerate?

Do you regret them?

Do you just accept that you used to be blue-pilled and this is one of the consequences?

tattoos are pretty degenerate but I'd get one if I had a dominant bf who picked it out for me

No tattoos, never will get one. I just think it looks bad no matter what.

Yeah, I got a nautical star in 2004. It's on my arm and half visible when I wear a shirt, I always try to hide it. It's also a shitty tat Cus the guy was on something.

Getting a tattoo is literally no different than wearing a particular t-shirt. Unless you have tattoos on your face, literally nobody gives a shit.

yes i got 3.

What about on hands?

Fucked one girl with a lower back tattoo and she was a complete degenerate slut. Let me do anything and turned out to be crazy. Avoid those like the plague unless you're looking for an insane bitch.

No

I got some burns and carvings from my time in .mil, though

nope, my body is perfectly clean and muscular. Still have a bit of bacne tho :'(

Got this bad boy a little while back. Looks great and my wife's boyfriend said it's badass.

>someone actually thinks this isn't completely retarded

Will you get one that says "There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his Prophet" on your back written in Arabic for me?

i was thinking about getting one when i was younger but didnt

>literally no different than wearing a particular t-shirt
well this is obvious bate, but you don't have to wear that particular tshirt for the rest of your life, you can put on a different shirt, etc.

terrible argument, terrible b8, 0/10 pity reply

We are probably at or just past "peak tattoos".

Teenagers will probably stop getting them, because their parents have tattoos. And kids don't want to be like their dorky parents.

In ten years we might be hearing about a wave of tattoo parlors closing.

Nope.

A lot of my peers in the military got tats, but I always avoided that shit.

I used to like a lot of shit when I was a teenager that I can't stand now, so I don't see why I wouldn't hate some fucking tattoo I got years down the road.

Tattoos on bitches is a deal breaker, as they obviously have shitty judgement, and aren't worth my time.

Nope, I'm not a fucking plebeian.

Popularity is why we went with scars and burns to mark our progression and shit in .mil

They don't seem to catch on with anyone except the devoted

My only tattoo got partially eaten by a sodium hydroxide burn. The scar is much cooler than the tattoo

One time about ten years ago I went to a tattoo parlor to ask about getting a tattoo of a bird on my arm. The guy tried to talk me into getting a full chest tattoo of the bird image I brought. It freaked me out and I never went back, thank god. So no tattoos, but a close call.

nope I got them after, getting more some time this year.

be careful, dipshit

>yes
>yes
>yes
Should kill myself now or later?

No not unless you be my bf and take me on dates and pull my hair when you fuck me

Yeah my Aerosmith trampstamp is unfortunate but what can I say you live and learn

Girl or guy? Either way I'll dominate the fuck out of you. You better like to cry while I do it.

Always liked tats but thought they were a waste of monet at the same time.

I think if you're a real man, regarding aesthetics, you don't need much more than clean clothes and a haircut. Everything else is you being a insecure faggot

Thanks, buddy. The contractor I was working for didn't have an MSDS so I didn't know what I was working with.

He's a good friend

Guy with tight virgin boi pussy.

I'm a guy but if you need me to be a girl I can

That's mandarin for skank

I did.

That looks nasty and not in any way cool.

This on my right forearm minus the word Rammstein, Scorpio symbol on left thumb, symbol for Pluto on my right thumb, and upside down crosses on web between thumb and index finger. Could honestly do without the had tattoos. At this point I might as well say fuck it and put OOSH 1488 on knuckles

This. Tattoos are fucking stupid all around. Only reason I ended up with one is because a world traveling tattoo artist offered me one for free. Its a damn nice tat but fuck it. Years later I don't give a crap one way or another.

WTF were you doing being careless with that NaOH for? I suppose hindsight is a bitch.

AHHHHH
D-does it hurt?

Works for me I have a serious power fetish and I'm not all that attracted to guys but no girl can ever handle what I want to do to them

Fuck yeah

That's mandarin for believe, if anyone was wondering.

dig the moonman tat very incognito

For people think tats are "degenerate": is branding "degenerate" too? My wife insisted on having my initials branded on her back to show she is owned.

Fucking

Sick.

Is that a leg or what?

Yes that is also completely degenerate. Why did you even have to ask?

Does worst korea brand all of their pigs?

If you're a Christian and you have tattoos you're a shitty Christian. Mortification of the flesh is haram, Christcucks.

t. Leviticus

No that's fucking awesome good for you

What do you want to do to them?

They're just tatoos, don't be fags.

>your friends treat you like that
fucking dipshit.

Whats the actual argument against tattoos?
And no, I'm not talking about the idiots that get then over every inch of their body.

Fuck off kike. Tattoos are part of our culture. My Celtic ancestors have been known for tattooing for almost 2,000 years at least proto-Celts and the Tarim mummies in proto-Celtic dress are even older and also have tattoos. Fuck off. You're probably lactose intolerant too

Why do people get cartoon characters on their bodies?

In normal society a wedding band also works.
Your wife sounds mentally unstable

That's the burn itself in the process of healing, it's a scar now

It did, but now the scar just itches sometimes

>not wanting to brand your wife
so your a cuck then?

Punch them, strangle them, spank them, slap them until they cry, tie them up, and then of course be very affectionate afterwards girls usually like that but they can't get past the first parts. Girls you need to take it slow with but I've never done any sort of BDSM with a guy and I heard guys handle it better, but less guys like being dominated than girls

i got one tattoo and hated it, meanwhile some of my friends got full sleeves/thigh tats of oriental dragonz n shiet

thank god

Morakiu?

Well if you give a shit what Leviticus says, you're also supposed to get your dick cut, grow Jew locks (peyot),not eat pork or milk and beef in the same meal and all sorts of other iron age bullshit

Please tell me you don't have a "tribal" tattoo all over your shoulders and upper arms.

>a wedding band
A waste of good money. The brand does the same thing but better and more permanently.
>Your wife sounds mentally unstable
It's a think her family does. Her mother and all her married sisters are branded. They're big into the "women as property" thing.
Yeah, it's pretty great.

That'd be fucking epic.

I have a tattoo of a foie gras goose being force fed with a funnel.

Don't ask, tell.

Also, check-fucking-mate.

lewd

Are you a actual Worse Korean or a white pigu?

>yes i got 3.
slow learner are we?

Yes. I hate most of my tattoos and I wear jeans and long sleeves to cover them up. All about that gray man approach.
I do like my traditional leg sleeve but that's part of being involved with hardcore punk and ehhh.
I live near a tattoo removal place, I'm thinking about walking in and seeing what their rates are.

This is why our forefathers denied women the right to vote.

pic?

You guys are awesome. Women who WANT to be property, I should move to South Korea

I've always been of the mindset that tattoos, like bumper stickers, are fun to look at but degenerate to own.

Makes me sick you should get it removed asap

Fuck I remember seeing you post this on /ck/

Nigger I said a wedding band not an engagement ring. Diamonds are the shiny Jew, but a gold band really isn't that expensive.
They sound absolutely degenerate fampai. Also that's not branding. That's getting a gay little two letter tattoo.

It's all in good fun user

>Also, check-fucking-mate

Don't know what you meant here

kek, yes that was me.
I need to get it removed, because it reminds me of when I was a cook, now I just sit in my parents attic and shitpost.
no

Ha fucking pix m8. I'm a cook. Want to get hyper realistic char marks like a steak on outside of my forearm

Y-yeah. Good fun.
>tfw no muscle bf to strange you to death while fucking you

muh trips came late!

I thought sodium hydroxide was well known enough that an MSDS was unecessary

Got a stick and poke a month ago.

Gonna get a professionally made one soon.

I remember laughing at the asshurt it caused on /ck/. Good shit

It was the major active ingredient in some brand name thing

okie dokie, sounds like an interesting tattoo

I don't have muscles, but other than that I could do that

Tattoos are like memetics. Its using symbols as a vessel of meaning and embodying that principle literally on your body. It can be a thing of power, or stupidity.

My god. Fucking kill yourself. Its shit like this that makes me want to migrate somewhere else. How the fuck can a board be so fucking hypocritical?

Underagedb&

Agreed. I park my vehicle on the street (no garage) so I don't want any attention. So no bumper stickers, especially nothing political.

I got an iron cross when I was 17. I forget about it most of the time. They're pretty degenerate, but I can't bring myself to remove it.