What’s your excuse for not enlisting?

>learn useful skills
>learn discipline
>serve your country
>redpill people

>useful skills

I was going to join when I was 18 but my family said they'd disown me if I joined. Wish I had told them to go fuck themselves, tbqh.

>What’s your excuse
I'm not poor

Because I'm trying to commission.

(OP)

i dont want to die for the globalists

>enlisting to bomb brown people so megacorps can gain a few bucks
how about no

How is the stuff involved not useful?

Not everything in the military is active duty.

What was their problem with it?

None, I did my 6 years and now Im getting a free STEM degree.

story?

They use drones for that now, the actual humans usually do less horrible things.

Thought about it a couple times but I think I'm too mentally unstable to be around that shit. Actually my first childhood dream was to be a fighter pilot but ya know, life happens.

>gibs are the only reason to be in the military

Because I was not allowed to after trying 5 times. So your question is pretty goddamn absurd. In Australia they usually only take you if you literally have no health 'problems', and then make up arbitrary reasons why they won't take you.

It seems to just be up to the interviewing officers discretion.

So I am 30 now and almost finished my nursing qualification.

Fair enough.

Because I had asthmatic symptoms around 13 I clearly had asthma, thus I can't join according to my meps station

Nervous bowel syndrome.

Because medical school.

I'd be more interested if we weren't threatening to put boots in Syria at any moment. I don't want to fight in a war I don't believe in for reasons that the country doesn't believe in.

They're hippies, basically. I thought it was a good move since we're poor af. I ended up going into a stem degree instead but had to drop out due to a lack of money. I still ended up getting a job in the field I studied but I would have been allot better off if I had joined. Live and learn.

i got in despite having a bad case of THS

Women shouldn't be in the military.

I already did. I'm two years from retirement. Ama.

The only proper excuse tbqh, serving your country/muh fredum is bullshit. You just enrich the ilks like Halliburton.

At least poorfags admit honest mercenary work.

>tfw army gets budget cuts

Yeh man I've heard security clearances kill your employability.

what do you do?
how much do you make?

see>>>>

At what point did you realize you were going to stay in?

Better off doing that anyway. Good luck user!

Army. 12D (Diver). I made a little under $110k last year. Base salary + housing and food allowance, dive pay, and jump pay. Only my base pay is taxed, so roughly half my income is tax free.

After three years. My job is pretty rewarding. Deployments can suck, but I work with great people.

>>learn useful skills

I was offered a full ride scholarship otherwise I'd have been in the navy.

>What’s your excuse for not enlisting?
I wanted to be a gunner on an IFV.
They wanted me to be a NCO.

I told the to fuck off.

>learn how to kill innocent people
>learn how to not talk about it and have ptsd
>serve israel
>kill everyone who is redpilled then proceed to bluepill world

Ulcerative colitis

I was going to enlist to air force and try to make SERE but my career took off and im making pretty good money for my age, i regret nothing.

I can't run worth shit, so I got kicked out of the Navy.

>get blown up by $5 worth of chemicals that Ibrahim and Mustafa mixed in a mud hut
>be glad that you died for god's chosen

Greatest ally indeed.

Easy, I got an education before joining a better service.

You're a dumbass and have never served. Stop glorifying something you don't belong to. The military is gay as fuck period. You may have cute stories. You may have your little alt cuck fantasy of being an SS trooper. Go actually do it and come to grips with your reality. Die.

Not a fan of killing people, that being said I have no problem with anyone defending their own clay and would do the same.
Tinfoil time
>the whole thing is prescripted, sigils adorned for ritual death, to get favours from the "gods".

Anyone know what th3 fuck this thing in the pic is btw?

I did, now I'm a university student on the deans list red pilling 18-19 year olds, and hope to become a student at a law school to red pill the people in court rooms

But I am in the military

T. E5

also this, three of my friends are marines and despise their life choice.

I'll enlist once we stop fighting for (((them)))

A ladder.

Totally its not like having a security clearance, net+, a+, sec+, and CCNA is useful or anything.

Hahahaha

Thank you burger, i will sleep well tonight.

Getting conscripted if they meme Syria into a war most likely.

>What’s your excuse for not enlisting?

Pic related - he decides how you'll die

>LE DRUMPF XD

>willingly dieing for Israel's warmongering
Anyone who willingly joins the army in the US is an idiot

Google it says with 99,87% certainty that it is a photograph.

I had a decent time of it, although I went into a worthwhile job. In my experience, the people who hate the military tend to be too dumb to get the exciting jobs.

I did, it was ok, Glad I did it but glad I'm out. Now Uncle Sam pays me to go to school.

im going to as soon as i finish collage. i need to have a degree so i can become an officer and fly for the navy

>useful skill
>cannon fodder
what jobs can i get with that skill?

Are you the triggered marine from the other thread?

Can confirm.

Most of the military isn't active deployment.

No, Army

What other thread?

>the people who hate the military tend to be too dumb to get the exciting jobs.
Yeah, a lot of people give grunts shit for being dumb, but in my experience it was always admin and supply that had the most/biggest retards.

t. SIGINT

I don't know what job I want. Been thinking about 35F, I'd probably be way better off asking /meg/ but I figured I'd ask here anyways. Anyone in 35F here? How is it?

I dk my GT score is 131 and asvab is 96 glad it worked out for you though you pretentious cunt.

To quote an user from last night:

"I get paid minimum wage to get shot at by goat fucking Neanderthals."

That's what I did, I leave the Air Force in less than a week. I get to be a flyer.

True. Also, transportation dudes can be pretty retarded.

Surely there's some redeeming value in getting to shoot said goat-fucking Neanderthals though.

Yeah 92 and 42 series are the fucking worst. Look no further than HRC for proof.
t. 25A

>What's your excuse
I'm don't want to fight in a bullshit war that my government got involved in.
Also I have a heart condition.

>minimum wage

he wishes

I've been in 5 years and have plenty of shit to get a comfy job when I get out. My legs got fucked up though but I am getting 60% of my current check for the rest of my life for it on top of my civilian job. Already got hired in for Spectrum as a regional network manager so I cant wait just counting down the days.

>Pros
Can do college and any certification classes you want for free while in or even after

Security clearances and on the job training benefit highly on resume

Veteran benefits after you get out to include housing certificate, healthcare, college tuition, etc.

Really good coworkers that you really bond with like family

Every holiday is a 4 day weekend

>Cons

Shitty hours work 72 hours a week on average

Shit pay (but housing and food is covered)

Really really bad leadership that changes their mind on the fly and make you stay late at work just sitting around

Terrible treatment if you are lower enlisted (may very) by officers who look at you as nothing more than tools for career advancement

Field exercises that last for weeks sometimes and the prep for it has you staying until 8pm at night

Deployments

If you factor in benefits it's quite a bit more than min wage, plus if you do it right you can literally have almost no bills, but yeah the pay isn't good.

Because the Jews need to fight their own wars

You know all those mental problems soldiers get when they're in the shit too long? I had a fucked up childhood that already gave those to me, so they don't want me.

Also since I was so tightly controlled for my entire upbringing I value my freedom to say "fuck it, I'm leaving" to any situation. The military seems like most jobs I've had full on incompetent retards only you can't quit

>Deployments
>Deployment under Cons

What trade?
CF is desperate, they'd still take anybody tbqh

What's your opinion on The War Room TRS podcast?

Meant for

f3memes or BRRRRRRRTs? or other flying machines?

I'm too old to die for Zionism.

Not familiar with it.

Not everything the military does is for (((them))).

Veterans are insufferable and in general are horrible people.

It depends on your field. I am SATCOM so we just set up antennas that the dune coons target with mortars all the god damn time. Pay is good over there but mudslimes are fucking retarded.

Side note they cant read english so we gave them all the pork MREs as "gifts" and watched them chow down.

>tfw briefed on how shady Israeli intelligence is

Quick rundown?

They certainly were more bitter than inf. They were the people who could not get a good score on asvab or reliably maintain physical standards.

t. Airborne special ops/intel

Yeah, but...
>

You forgot

Endebt the unborn as an unfunded taxpayer liability,
Secure that you're countrymen will remain tax cattle to kikes

never say kikes don't occasionally make accurate statements

>get killed for some Paki to have 10 kids all with state welfare
I'd be happy to fight for a white ethno-state though

don't do law school. Too many already, most hate it and quit after a few years (and tons of debt). More importantly, automation and software will do to the legal industry what Turbo Tax did to accounts within next 5 yrs. See Uber/AirBnb/Amazon did to those 20th Century industries

A bunch of right wing fashy goy veterans shitpost at each other, and discuss military news, review firearms, and other fun stuff