JAPAN FUCKING SHITS

Under no circumstances should the Japanese be allowed to re-militarize. I don't care if they're based, I don't care if it pisses off the ChiComs, I don't care if it helps our own military situation in the region. I don't trust those little yellow bastards as far as I can throw them. After Pearl Harbor, Kamikaze attacks, Unit 731, and all the atrocities, not to mention looting all of Asia's gold, they can't be allowed a chance to do it again. The US Navy should immediately seize the "Helicopter Destroyers" that they cynically re-name to avoid calling them aircraft carriers.

Honorary!

They're a mongrel race, the Yamato people is a fiction. They're mutts just like the Anglo-Saxons are. Japan was invaded from the West repeatedly. Hitler was wrong on this count, just like he was to ally with the fucking Italians.

the west helped them crawl out of their shit-tier technology, and they threw it in our faces. they are all closet-autists, similar to germans, which is why they partnered up.
germany and japan remilitarising are both big mistakes. keep them castrated.

>their god emperor medievalism must be destroyed
>We kept their Emperor in the end
Top kek

Reminder that the Japanese deserved everything that they got.
They're fine now. But don't ever forget.

the eternal aryan is far more of a threat

japan is simply their sidekick

>Shlomo mad that Japan won't accept refugees

The Emperor is a cuck, and he's no longer considered divine. He was forced to renounce that.
I don't give a shit if they isolate themselves for another few centuries, they can pursue their own racial purity for all I care, I just don't want them remilitarized.

HONORARY!!!

Don't be a faggot, if it pisses of the ChiComs, it's the best possible decision.

I think they've learned their lesson.

No. We need every ally we can get vs the Chinks.

I'd rather not antagonize the chinks into a war before we're ready. I want that fight to be at a time of our choosing, not whenever some Jap admiral who's had too much sake decides to take back the Senkakus.

>I don't care if they're based,
They're not. Uncle Sam whitewashed them in the fight against communish.Japs hate white piggus and Americunts espetially, have no doubt about it. Should have went in a true alliance with Chinese

I have seen actual Japanese who look similar to all of these raciss charactures.

Where my /k/ommandos at?

Yo

Senkaku's legally belong to them already, dipshit.

after living here for 3 or so years and doing a grad program at a top school here,

most japanese (like 99%) are excellent people. its only many of the elites that suck

most chinese (like 90%, of any class) are complete shit

even if you don't like the japanese, you're really wasting your time targetting them as a threat

How does it launch the planes without a ramp?

I'd say they belong to the legitimate (KMT) government of China.

No they were transformed into America 2.0

WW2: 200,000 Koreans died.
Korean War: 5,000,000 Koreans died.

USA think USA is hero who saved Asia because USA believe propaganda history.

Would you rather it would be US troops doing the Unit 721-type shenaniagans as we have to deal with the ChinComs' PoW? The Military Japan doesn't raise would have to be compensated by an already overstretched US.

Except all the shitty Japs that America was mostly against has already died. The new japs are not like they were in WWII, because those disgraceful niggers are already dead.

Looting Asia's gold?
We only looted them back from Europeans who were somehow in Asia at that time.
Why were they there in the first place?
You think they were helping the locals to develop or smth?

Yes, let's just gloss over the millions of Chinese you slants slaughtered, including the military use of Y. pestis.

Oh yeah, because we'd totally start experimenting on prisoners for shits and giggles. Definitely. Japan's military is negligible compared to ours, anyway. We can make up for the slack and the risks aren't worth it.

These fucks just named their most recent illegal aircraft carrier JS Kaga, after one of the carriers which attacked Pearl Harbor, that's not acceptable. They're getting cheeky.

It doesn't. It launches herrycoptas.

The illustrator for this was a Mexican

Guess what?

This is retarded.

Japan doesn't have the resources to cross the ocean and invade mainland USA.

Nobody does.

Nor does the USA have the resources to play world police.

We need all loyal white soldiers back in the homeland ASAP for when our currency collapses and SHTF.

You had me until the last sentence...

It always had it, last time they tried it they just got intercepted.

all the og japs i've ever met have been very friendly and polite. their weirdness is endearing.

You said Japan killed around 1 million Chinese at first.
USSR and USA killed more Japanese, more Korean, more Chinese in fact.

that's an heli carrier

万人 means ten thousand people.
連合国 means Allied nations.

>murdering chinese is wrong

I don't deny what you say.
I can believe what you say at first but not what you say for propaganda.

Well, no, but it's a convenient stick to beat the slants with. Human experimentation and biological warfare are, though.

Debt bubbles, debt bubbles everywhere.

Most young whites go off to university to get a cultural Marxist education.

The nonwhite population is exploding.

Reproduction in the modern nanny state is highly disgenic.

At some point the all the lies will collapse under their own weight.

What happens then?

Look you fucking rat, I care about the soldiers, sailors and marines you killed after they had surrendered. We kept the damn isei and nisei alive in interment camps but you couldn't even treat POWs right. Death marches, torture, they even ate downed airmen on one occasion. You cannot be allowed the capability to wage war.

Sorry Desu, they got me under their spell.

What makes us any fucking better in the large scope of things overall?........

USA killed almost all Japanese who surrendered though USA said they killed themselves for no reason.
Even USSR enslaved 1 million Japanese who surrendered though about half of them died before came back to Japan.

All the Japanese here are kind, funny and genuine people, you can see a soul in their eyes..

Chinks on the other hand... automatons chasing the dollar bill in front of them.

>wanting to stop a better chance of WW2 repeat.

Why?

Strictly speaking, nobody alive today did any of that.

Also go fuck yourself divide and conquer shill.

slide thread sage

You're a moron. Atrocities are extremely atypical behavior for the US armed forces, which is why My Lai was such a big deal. Try again.

Japanese are good people and have an admirable society but yeah their military is fucking brutal in war. No mercy or shame throughout their history.

I just want my future tanks.

Well, I mean there was a lot of shame and dishonor to famiry but you know what I mean. They weren't ashamed because of barbaric warlike behavior,

That may be correct, but when you have slants praying at a shrine where war criminals are venerated and trying to throw the US out of Okinawa, I'm not going to chance it. I ain't even shilling.

I'm willing to take one for the team and surrender.

Do yourself a favor, google "average japanese woman". There's a lot of plastic in that one there. This is more likely what you'd get.

Still totally worth it.

>where war criminals are venerated.

Do you fail to understand how war works?

OP is one of those commie-Jew American born chinks. You faggots ate each other during mao's glorious chinkolution. How can one respect that which does not respect itself?

>Trying the throw the US out of Okinawa.

I've got no problem with that. It's their country.

I'm not a fucking chink, I'm a sailor. REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR.

You some kind of hippy chink Jew? Wew.

Ease off, nigger. We satisfied our bloodlust many times over on that bid.

Well the lesson clearly didn't take with all of them.

>armored vehicles
>obliterated by energy
this is the point where you tell armor to fuck off and go for mobility only.

I dunno, the Japs would be a very useful ally for a war against North Korea or China.
Right now, they are the enemy, not Japan.
I'm fine with letting them remilitarize as long as they stay allied with the West which seems likely.
I wouldn't think the US and Japan would go to war any time soon but fuck China and North Korea.

And fire power.