If Sup Forums had a time machine what year would you travel to

If Sup Forums had a time machine what year would you travel to.

Cannot travel to Nazi Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

historyofyork.org.uk/themes/norman/the-1190-massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude bro a grizzly would destroy a gorilla

Jamie pull that up

*inhales*

Can I travel to the future or only the past? If the latter, then I guess one of the Crusades to for deus vults and remove kebab

USA before 9/11.

travel back in time to meet hitler before he even got into power

I would travel back to 2003 so I could prevent moot from even making this cancer board.

>AYO QUINTILIUS VARUS
>DONT BE GOIN' INTO DEM WOODZ NIGGA
>DAT SHITS A TRAP NIGGA

future is acceptable

travel back in time before nazi germany so I can the live in nazi germany

Ancient Egypt to settle we wuz once and for all

Gorilla would destroy a grizzly

2007. i would short the housing market and become filthy rich

1530s England

Really wanna see Harry in the flesh

gorillas are vegan pussies who are all posturing

bears murder for a living

I would learn Latin and ancient Greek, stockpile on antibiotics recipes and head to Alexander the great era. I would treat his gay ass stds and make sure he invades Italy before its too late. Also have encyclopedias in my tablet and a solar portable charger to guide him
Aka no arabs would be alive
All his traitor generals would be removed

:(( I wish

W

1 second before nazi germany.

1950s America Tbh

I would go knock up the Virgin Mary so by a technicality I can be the Christian god

The year 3000. Fuck the present. Fuck the past.

I'm fucking outta here. See all you assholes in the future.

Travel back in time and, kill Marx and Engels before they finish the founding documents for Communism.

The moment before the kid fell into Harambe's enclosure

1997 was comfy as fuck.

1488 to personally witness what the fuss is all about

I wanna see the future

Travel to 1930. Shoot winston churchill.

but then you wouldn't exist dumb fuck

>what is m-theory

Early 1967 in Tel Aviv. Would be nice to be able to experience the kind of national euphoria seen in Israel after the victory in the Six Day War.

I learn Aramaic , then travel to 30 AD Judea and personally ask Jesus about the ethics of mass migration, forcing him to be as specific as possible.

1939 and stage a false-flag attack against the United States, killing high-profile much beloved Americans and framing the Soviets so we wouldn't ally with them during the war, but rather the US teams up with Hitler and curbstomps slavs for the next decade

enjoying living in a muslim dominated world

>travel to 3000
>no white people
>everyone is a shade of brown and black
>get killed by toxic fumes from all the human feces in the streets
>tfw

That's fucking stupid.

World trade 1 NYC 9/11 7:00am

2020 to watch Trump's reaction to the elections from his prison cell.

>going beyond AI takeover

You'll die instantly, earth will no longer be optimised for biological lifeforms, especially not humans.

heh

The 1950's when there was meaningful work and the American Dream wasn't a night mare

u mean so he can watch his son take his place in office?

1900 to show Woodrow Wilson the fuck up he did to the world, prevent WWI and preserve the monarchy.

1743 Frankfurt Germany. I would seek out the Jew-demon Mayer Baur, AKA Rothschild. I would find the demon spawn baby and drive a stake through it's heart and then burn down the city in which this curse was born

I would travel back to the American Revolution and murder Marquis de Lafayette. God save King George.

Prevent the assassination of MLK

but what if you accidentally bump into someone & make them spill their belongings on the ground, thus ruining a part of that person's day to the point where he/she is angered enough to ruin someone else's day, thus causing both a vicious cycle and a "butterfly effect" which could possibly alter the physical universe enough to stop Nazi Germany from even becoming a possibility?

or what if you just happen to step on a ladybug and modern western civilization turns out to be worse than what it already is?

York 1190

historyofyork.org.uk/themes/norman/the-1190-massacre

>77
Fuck yes

can i travel back in time so i can kill you before you stop it?

>Travel to 1241
>Battle of Muhi
>Mow down dirty Mongols with my ar-16
There, western Europe saved from degeneracy and jewish tricks

>Cannot travel to Nazi Germany
speaks volumes about the average poltard

Why would you even do that? MLK's death was the best thing to happen to the Civil Rights Movement.

Save her. Fuck you're rules.

Remember folks, she died of typhus.

Even though it's an ugly boney little jewess lying hook nosed kike. I would still bang 10/10 until her little rotten devil cunt is splurting blood. I'd bathe her in her own pussy blood and then kick her little body into the oven 6 million degrees.

Boner.

Nazi Germany

poltard, im killing the dude who wants to stop the assassination

United States under Bill Clinton's Presidency

>This

I would travel back to the very first day that jewish people were born so I could kill them all.

you should kill yourselves, monkeys
jews are based

I'd bet the grizzles jaws are much more powerful but the moneky has insane arm strength and more nimbility, the bear has a wiZards armor and boots of dexterity.

>can nuke any country at will
>not nuking Brazil
You are the problem m8.

>jews
>based
>choose one ya skype

10/10 would groom into perfect waifu.