Black Westport teen wins contest on white privilege topic

>Black high school student wins essay contest on white privilege that provoked outrage in an affluent Connecticut town that is 93% white

>Chet Ellis, 15, won an essay contest on the topic of white privilege
>The annual essay contest is put on by the Westport, Connecticut, diversity council and the Westport Library
>Chet was awarded the $1,000 top prize at a ceremony Monday night
>He has two college professor parents, and lives in a house valued at $1.2million

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4379894/Black-teen-wins-essay-contest-topic-white-privilege.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4379894/Black-teen-wins-essay-contest-topic-white-privilege.html
youtu.be/sdnJxDmJNmA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Westport, Connecticut, diversity council
wew

wtf black people are geniuses

>institutional racism

Ok.

holy shit did he invent a new computer with peanut butter windshield wipers?!

Read the essay. Underwhelming. Upset that he lives in a quiet sleepy town where he is treated well. He probably wishes he was discriminated against more so he can complain about it. Worst thing that happened to him was a Walgreens manager allegedly followed him in the store one time. Not worth 1000, could have gone to food banks for homeless vets, not some millionaire halfbreed.

>Read the essay.
nice fuckin link faggot

> A nog called Chet

Kys nigger lover

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4379894/Black-teen-wins-essay-contest-topic-white-privilege.html
well the essay ain't in the article so where did you read it shit for brains?

>more like built a homekit with stock motherboard, no fan, and smeared peanut butter in the power unit

nigga weez bout to reach new levels of diversity n shieet

>give quick summary
>implying I had just 'read' said essay
>not recognizing past tense from context
If you 'red' the article op posted, the essay is at the bottom, retard.

Why can't he be allowed to win?

>In the midst of our discussion, a student raised her hand to add an anecdote about seeing a student from another school holding a sign at a football game. She said that on the sign was written, "Warde [High School] has N******," except she used the actual word. In US History class. In our 92.6 percent white Fairfield County suburb. My body froze. Time stopped. I never did hear the end of her story. The air became viscous and the tension in the room felt palpable.

This isn't writing faggot. What are you implying?

Are you on rocks? That is the essay the kid wrote.

>Worst thing that happened to him was a Walgreens manager allegedly followed him in the store one time

this shit happens to me fairly often and i am white. i fucking hate it when these niggers attribute any little grievance to their shitty skin colour.

Over here, its mostly niggers that rob convenience stores, so the manager's concern has some grounds. This fucking kid is still more likely to commit a crime as a rich black than a poor white.

This shit isn't going to end until they niggerfy every single last remaining white community

>Using slurs in an appropriate context should not be allowed

I fucking hate this.

>lives in a house worth $1.2 million
>complains about white privilege
>gets even more money for doing so

Fuck these niggers.

i am mid 20s but look late teens so i often get guards shadowing me in stores. they are told to look for certain age groups, and races i guess (although this probably isnt officially written anywhere) who are more likely to steal. id like it very much if there are old ladies robbing them blind because of their profiling.

FYI, Westport, CT is the most heavily Jewish town in SW Connecticut. Back in the mid-20th century, Jews were not welcomed in wealthy WASP communities like Greenwich and Darien. They settled one more train stop down in Westport so they could have their own country clubs.

Those old social dynamics are gone, but Westport is still very Jewish to this day. Paul Newman chose to live there until his death.

most likely the parent(s) who wrote it

Fuck this motherfucker

I know some good kids from Westport who would never do this

youtu.be/sdnJxDmJNmA
Fuck You

From area. Cities next door I.e Norwalk and Bridgeport are full of diversity and occasionally make top 10 most violent cities in America lists. He can go there. Also - (((Westport)))

Yup. Darien and New Canaan are still 95% white while Greenwich and Fairfield have significant Jewish populations