Question

>Question
What single individual is responsible for the most deaths in human history? I don't mean directly, by his hand, but whose actions resulted in the most deaths.

>Sub-question
Is something like [your answer] possible in today's political climate?

>My answer
It's gotta be Genghis Khan, right? Maybe Hitler? (Holocaust + starting WWII) Or Stalin (longevity)?

I think it's possible that we could see one person equal Genghis Khan's death total because of nuclear weapons, but that's a thing we're all trying very, very hard to avoid. A prolonged war between world superpowers could do it too, even without nukes. Basically, if Trump or Putin drew on the other, all bets are off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMhNiuIpb9A&index=89&list=PL70hcdkpQDRRIwWqZ2_hBer8RujTYZ27o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stalin or Mao probably.

bump

Abraham maybe? No Abraham = No Abrahamic religions.

Was he even real?

I see your point, but you can't follow the chain back too far or we'd just blame some poor caveman. Abraham (assuming he's real) didn't hand down orders to kill a shitload of people, or start a giant world war.

Karl Marx.

>but he didnt say to kill anyone!
Yes, he did. He knew his ideas would come into existance through massive global violence.

He was the first ever person to use/create the term holocaust and is quoted word for word as saying "those who cannot adapt to the new way of life deserve to perish in the revolutionary holocaust"
Which means any non commie or opposition to the commie party deserves death on the entire planet.

Stalin, Mao, Lenin, Pol Pot etc etc where all just following the beliefs of Marx. Marx has led to the death of the most people by far, and he isnt done yet.

Kind of, the religion has changed a lot but Yhwe was not a god of peace.

This. Fuck Marx, and Engels for enabling his shitty ideas and behavior. If Engels let him starve, Communism may never have come to be.

Genghis khan did what he was supposed to do.

Once again, I see your point, but I don't think Marx was directly advocating the murder of millions, even if he did have some rhetoric about the use of violence to achieve his ideal society. Modern Marxists and Communists will argue that the governments of the USSR, China, and SE Asia aren't what Marx intended, even if he advocated revolution.

>Maybe Hitler? (Holocaust + starting WWII)

jesus maybe
it wouldn't be hitler, that's just a meme. mao outdid any death total he could ever hope to achieve. may want to ask /his/, the board was created for a reason after all.

Definitely Karl Marx.

mao

the first one by default

Consider Rachel Carson, and how her fearmongering over DDT caused most of Africa to ban the chemical from being sprayed on crops, thus dooming however many people to die of mosquito-borne diseases.

Pretty much every god wasn't a god of peace when their respective religions started. Muhammad began Islam in a fit of conquest in the name of Allah, so by that token, I'd say he's possibly on the list.

Abraham because he made Jews

the first man that fucked the first woman is responsible for this great autism

I admit that I haven't looked up have specific numbers, but I do know that the statistics on Hitler, Stalin, and Mao's death totals are hard to quantify because they weren't exactly trying to leave a paper trail. The assumptions made about them might be way off.

>Africa
>Giving a shit about the environment

Pick one

Eve ate the apple, and it was all downhill from there?

If you still doubt the existence of the holocaust you are in denial.
While it did happen one can argue it was justified and that the numbers are blown out of proportion. If you think I'm shilling then you are arguing against Dr. William Luther Pierce, whom I can assure you was no shill.
Watch his old radio program if you don't believe me (actually watch it if you haven't watched it before): youtube.com/watch?v=BMhNiuIpb9A&index=89&list=PL70hcdkpQDRRIwWqZ2_hBer8RujTYZ27o

That's a false equivalency, IMO. Malaria was killing people before DDT and after DDT. It put a temporary dent in it, but it's not as if it was going to wipe out mosquitoes altogether.

Anyone denying it is just an edgelord. Just ignore them like you would a flat-earther or a Moon-landing-hoaxer.

As I understand it, they would have been refused US aid if they had continued to use DDT.

Who started Planned Parenthood? I wonder what those numbers are like compared to war? I imagine its probably lower, but it would be interesting to compare

>"If you still doubt the existence of the holocaust you are in denial."
>"While it did happen one can argue it was justified and that the numbers are blown out of proportion. If you think I'm shilling then you are arguing against Dr. William Luther Pierce, whom I can assure you was no shill."
>*Restrained chuckles*
Let me tell you about the Jews, my boy.

Exactly. But I want to educate our numbers so the skinheads (not trying to offend you. I appreciate your support of the cause, but please stop making us look bad) don't look like retards when the subject is brought up.

Hitler never existed. WW2 was a false flag perpetrated by the Jews.

DDT painted them into a corner. They could keep using it and allow it to build up through the ecosystem into apex predators and eventually kill them (and eventually kill the humans that ate those predators), or they could let the mosquitoes keep spreading malaria and killing humans. I think they weighed it out and decided one was preferable to the other. Not that I'm saying either side was right, or that I could have done better, but I understand why they did what they did.

A) Probably not close to Genghia Khan's total
B) Planned Parenthood isn't even the largest "source" of abortion
C) Women that get an abortion aren't doing so because they were ordered to
D) This all assumes abortion=murder, which roughly half of people would say isn't the case, right or wrong

>implying God wouldn't have just found someone else

If someone is familiar with Dr. Pierce's radio show I think you can assume they already are aware of the JQ. Please consider this before you engage in friendly fire.

Muhammed. The tears of Jihad is approximately calculated to be near 270 million over 1400 years, and that number rises today.

No one today dies for Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great or Julius Caeser but somewhere, today, someone will die for Muhammed.

probably not even comparably close

>denies Holocaust
>uses Sup Forums thread as evidence
That's the chicken-or-the-egg if I've ever seen it. It also ignores how unpopular Hitler was when he and his party took power. They barely scraped by until the Reichstag, which as we all know, became the poster child of a false flag.

That's not a bad answer. Religions will last well beyond the lives of empires.

Planned Parenthood hasn't been around that long, abortions aren't very common in America and they don't have a monopoly on abortion.

ww2 was started by the allies,english people didn't want to fight.Also there was no holocaust.Racism and shitty living conditions in camps?Yes,holocaust?no,not really,there were plans to send kikes to palestine

there were no gas chambers,no ovens were used on live parts,no big pile of asehs were even found,6 million didn't even live under hitler

Who manufactures the most guns? Maybe Mikhail Kalashnikov is a candidate?

What Pope started the "no condoms" thing in Africa? That fucked them over probably more than banning DDT.

Trying to think of other people who might not have been directly responsible for deaths, but through some consequence of their actions resulted in them.

OP said through their actions, and specifically said not through direct orders. I picked Planned Parenthood just because it was a well known organization with a likely single originator. I know that the numbers won't approach some of the others on the list, I just thought it might be interesting to see where they rank

Karl Marx

>Hitler annexes or invades half of Europe after saying he'll stop going on the offensive
>Allies start WWII
k

Hitler didn't start WWII, Winston Churchill did under the advisory of big banks aka jews.

Fact is, the systematic Holocaust the Jews claimed to have happened never did.
They were placed in camps while the Nazis prepared their relocation, either back into Israel or in any country willing to take them up, that much is true. There was probably also violence between the officers and the Jews, and it probably left a few deads, no doubt about it. The cutting of the supply lines, in the last days of the war, might have given "that" appearance to the Jews, too. However, no conclusive evidence of mass murder was ever uncovered past the Allied-occupied Germany, and we all know that the Soviet Union's "Truth" wasn't always objective.
The only possible explanation is that, either through communal interest or through shared conspiration, the Jews lied. The one who told the truth were buried, or turned the other ways, in the wave of lies and deceit. And since the media corporations were already run by Jews, they used this to their own advantage.
They built, on one opportunity and a common, warped instinct for finding compensation when there's none to be had, an empire of guilt and shame on the White Race. A stain that would never fade.
And this is why I absolutely abhor Jews and any type of jewry. Take that Holoshoa, and shove it up your asses, Schlomos.

German invasion on poland was like the Russian invasion of Crimea,there were more than good and bad in this war.Germans were being persecuted and discriminated against on former bavarian ground

No god just some crazy sand niggers. remove the sand niggers and you don't have a problem.

Lolocaust never happened.

It is THE answer. Know your history and you will see Islam has never stopped fighting the Kafir and will continue to do so until the end of time. The source texts of Islam; the Qu'ran, Sira and Hadiths all espouse the constant doctrine of Jihad against the Kafir until all is Islamic. Thus, why there is and always will be religously motivated political attacks against host countries which are not Islamic.

Napoleon Bonaparte, he started the big army gag that has killed all the good men from Europe, now there are only cucks and Europe has no future.

>OP said through their actions, and specifically said not through direct orders.
Actually, I said almost the opposite of that:
>"I don't mean directly, by his hand, but whose actions resulted in the most deaths."

Genghis Khan may very well have killed more humans than any single other person, but he's responsible for dozens of millions because he commanded armies that laid waste to everything they found. Stalin probably didn't kill a ton of people himself, but he ordered the deaths of who-knows-how-many millions. Hitler's in the same boat, except he was in WWI and probably killed a few people because war.

Neither is okay and is an act of war.

The genetic 'Adam' of the Jews.

through their own actions that had effect, rather than including ideologies and patterns of thought that had effects later down the line like the people naming marx, pretty sure it's mao.

I'm not a Jew. Stop thinking I am one, it's very insulting.
Are you also aware of the Soviet massacre of Poles in the Katyn forest? I've found a lot of people don't know about this when they are trying to bring up the "Germans treated the Poles so badly" argument.

It won't last forever. I know my history, and I know the history of the founding of Islam. I also think religions, on the whole, eventually wind up having peaceful doctrines or die off. Judaism did it, Christianity did it, Hinduism did it, and Islam is working it's way through those same growing pains. Remember, it's newer than those others. MOST Muslims aren't Jihadist dickbags, but a vocal minority gives them a really, really bad name.

That said, if Islam either chills out or dies off, someone else will step in and become the new militant religion on the block. It's always been this way.

>While military deaths are invariably put at between 2.5 million and 3.5 million, civilian death tolls vary from 750,000 to 3 million. Thus estimates of total dead, both military and civilian, range from 3,250,000 to 6,500,000.

source: Wikipedia, flawed but usually close to right.

Stalin says Napoleon was a bitch.

This is the idea I've been trying to get at. Marx said a bunch of stuff, but nobody killed on Marx's orders. But Mao killed millions and Stalin killed millions, so I'd hold them responsible instead of Marx. Lots of people were Marxist and didn't kill anyone.

Islam is constant. It took 500 years to turn Turkey into 99.7% Muslim, but it succeeded. It took 700 years to topple Constantinople, but it succeeded. It took 1400 years to infiltrate Europe and sow the seeds of the Sharia, but it succeeded. When will people wake up to the political doctrine of Muhammed, that tells it's followers to migrate and bring in the Sharia?

I'm talking about the doctrine here, not individual Muslims. I don't have time to get the opinion of billions of people. The only Muslim you need care about is Muhammed, since he is the perfect Muslim, the pattern of conduct all Muslims should follow. Thus, any discussion outside of the Qu'ran, Hadith and Sira is not Islamic and not authoratative.

Also, Islam hasn't changed in 1400 years. Why? The Qu'ran is considered perfect, immutable and timeless. How do you change that which is perfect? You can't remove anything from it, since it is complete, and you can't add, since it is already perfect. Muhammed and his life is unchangeable since it is history.

You underestimate the threat and the genius behind the civilisational doctrine of Muhammed.

Adam

It wasn't particularly aimed at you. No need to go on the defensive.
And, are you really bringing up Sovietic persecutions? We'll stay up all night, if you do, and it won't be much of a constructive list.
Anyway, I'm kind of fucking tired and I gotta wake up at five so don't expect an answer.

Give it some time. Christianity had the Roman/Byzantine Empire and every empire of Europe on it's side for a long time, and it didn't have a specific single-minded religion as competition. I'd bet than within another 700 years Islam is a very different religion.

...you know, 'cause we can totally make a bet about it and collect when it's over.

It's alright. I'm just trying to help out by providing info for those on our side of the cause.
Good night. Sleep well.

Cheap shot. You get 2 points for putting your name on your paper, but zero points for the answer.

Look in Europe and tell me to wait again. Waiting is losing.