Huh guys...captcha is starting to scare me now Sup Forums

Huh guys...captcha is starting to scare me now Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall's_(ice_cream)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP what the fuck are you talking abo-

>see the heart logo

OH FUCK!

Not the first time I've seen a pedo symbol in captcha. I even got one identifying buildings with a single square of pizza. What's going on?

What does the heart mean?

It's a symbol for pedos.

It is what pedos use to identify each other when they use it and it also acts as a safe place for pedos

This shit is fucking scaring me with captcha doing that!

Pedos must die.

i found an ice cream business using this logo too:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall's_(ice_cream)

they can't keep getting away with this!

Girl Lover Logo

Stupid fucking americans that's a logo for a major ice cream company

thats a logo for the famous icecream company in australia, the company is called streets, i can't see them relating to pedophilia in any way but a thats just me

god your stupid.

Ice cream company confirmed pedos.

does nobody seem deebly goncerned with the fact that 4chans logo itself resembles the heart winged butterfly logo for childlover? Not to mention that there's that article around somewhere where the pedo says how the symbols can be variants and don't have to exactly replicate the source material?

Have you wankers never heard of Wall's?

It's the streets ice cream logo, an international symbol of pederasts, apparently (lure them in with a choc top).

love this troll :)

nope just woke

they have a different name in each country, only the logo is the same

I got this captcha a while ago. What do they mean by this?

NO. FUCKING. WAY.

Guys, this shit goes too deep... I just... I don't fucking know anymore. How deep does this shit go? Have we looked at historical portraits yet? Have we looked at building plans? This shit could go all the way back to 1776...

Wrong. You are a idiot.

In Australia they sell the golden gaytime.

Take it up with Unilever. Somehow doubt that such a giant multinational corporation would be deliberately putting logos that are similar to obscure pedophile symbols on their ice cream brands.

Streets ice cream massive in Australia wtf

remember how Trump planned to defund Meals on Wheels and the feral left went berserk? Maybe Trump knows something...

>lure en with a chic top
Then give em the golden gaytime

Doesn't mean they're involved in a paedophile ring.
I thought that everyone knew about this ice cream. I ate it all the time as a kid. It's even on the Cornetto's which was popularised by the Simon Pegg/Nick Forst trilogy.

I'm sure it's just a symbol and nothing more.

>t. filthy pedo

They are using ice cream to lure the children in?

You can see the logo above the name, lel.

I think you guys are just overblowing things. I've seen that symbol numerous times.

Switch the two letters in the middle of Magnum - what do you get? Man gum - pedophile slang for an old toothless pedophile blowing a young boy. HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO?

Not too sure why I find this so funny. Aren't ice-cream trucks like the prime pedophile stereotype?

Maybe that is why théy use thé symbol ? the ice cream symbol is older i beliéf in the eightees it was used for ice creäm

The same logo is used by the ice cream company vetchvldpvssy over here, there's nothing in it.

Any job that involves children is a paedophile stereotype.

Relax. Those are rectangles, so you only have to click on every fifth one.

Truly frightening.

next up
>select all cis-white-males for elimination

Ice-cream vans here are drug dealers
>I'll have a 99 please mate and a gram of charlie
you get your chang and a lovely ice cream too

a lot of the time i dont even read what it says to click i just click a few squares that have the same thing and it randomly works. sometimes i read it but only click half the squares with the things in it and it works anyways.

THOSE FUCKERS ARE TAUNTING US

Just select street signs on those ones

Here's ours in flipland