What's the deal with heroin and opiates in general?

What's the deal with heroin and opiates in general?

I've been an opiate addict for the past 5 years and an IV heroin user for the past 2 years and I'm ready to get off this shit. I'm currently on Suboxone that I use to not be sick when I'm not using and I went to my father(who is an MD) for help and he's helping me tapper off my Suboxone and once that is over paying 1500 dollars to inject me with the vivitrol shot(if you dont know what that is, basically its a depo naltrexone shot that blocks the receptors of opiate addicts for up to a month, thus making using drugs pointless as you wont feel anything). However, will all this preparation I still have this huge urge to still want to shoot fucking heroin. I beg you, Sup Forums don't be a fucking retard and use drugs(specifically opiates). IVing heroin is easily the best feeling ever and it's so good itll ruin your fucking life.

I personally belief that it was a government ploy to get everyone hooked on these pain pills. I've known so many stories of people getting hooked simply because of an injury they got and now since the pills are a lot harder to get everyone moved onto fucking heroin and I personally belief the CIA is bringing it in much like the cocaine that was smuggled in the 80s. What're your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/alexmorrell/2015/07/01/the-oxycontin-clan-the-14-billion-newcomer-to-forbes-2015-list-of-richest-u-s-families/#42c302e875e0
medium.com/addiction-unscripted/kingpins-1fa9331c705d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan
forbes.com/sites/sarahhedgecock/2016/11/21/what-you-need-to-know-about-kratom-before-december-1/#4f7505d4539e
americankratom.org/legal_status
torontolife.com/city/crime/doctor-perfect-life-got-hooked-fentanyl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*are guys

fixed it for (((them)))

wat you do with yer body is your business until it fucks with my chi at which point i texas

>pills much harder to get
>junkies moving to herione
>no where left to 'get on the ride'
>junkies will eventually die off or rehab themselves

problem.

solved.

>> IVing heroin is easily the best feeling ever

user, you are wrong.

> get a pretty and hot girlfriend
> get in love with her
> fuck her with your body and mind

This is the best feeling ever.

You ever try heroin though? lol. It's better than sex. If you offered me unlimited heroin with zero negative effects and the ability to do until I'm 80 with no tolerance build up but I'd have to cut my dick off. I'd saw that shit right off. The reason I want to quit however is because it's degenerate and it's going to fucking kill me.

Your dead on the spot with the surge of pain pills via pill mills in florida and then when they were taken away people turned to heroin. Just guess who was behind all the oxys op?
forbes.com/sites/alexmorrell/2015/07/01/the-oxycontin-clan-the-14-billion-newcomer-to-forbes-2015-list-of-richest-u-s-families/#42c302e875e0
Fucking kikes, they are literally behind everything wrong with this world to the point it drives me crazy. I'v been clean off heroin for 6 years now and am graduating in 3 weeks with a STEM degree. You can change your life around if you really want to OP, free yourself from the jewish chains.
Have you ever shot coke or heroin? It feels way better than sex with even the hottest chick.

Thanks, man. This actually gives me a lot of hope. I am actually well aware of Florida pill mills as I'm a born and raised Floridian. It's like an epidemic down here. So I'm praying this vivitrol. shot gives me a shot at an actual life.

Are those actors anti-sjw or something?

I wanna cum on Anya's lips btw

Lurk moar.

sorry to hear that OP,

>former oxy user here

I used it recreationally for about 6 months, got to the point where i'd be snorting blues about 3 times a day (rich white town from connecticut, they were everywhere). The supply wasn't as consistent as before and i found out a few of my close 'friends' were banging H. I realized how fucked they were and how fucked the whole situation was, i stopped cold turkey, had withdrawls (shit sucks), never looked back.

My life panned out pretty excellent and most of my 'friends' have been in and out of rehab since high school.

Just stop doing it. Life is better without it, it really is.

medium.com/addiction-unscripted/kingpins-1fa9331c705d
pls read

>government conspiracy
>possession is illegal

You're a fucking pussy op, just because the government doesn't come over personally and smack you in the face for using doesn't mean it's a conspiracy to get you to use. Pain pills are given out on the assumption that you aren't dumb enough to abuse them and become an addict.

People like you are the reason big government is even a thing kek. Grow the fuck up.

sorry to add that you're completely right about the (((government))) being behind pills/heroin. There are literally US military protecting fields of poppy flowers rather than burning that shit down. Look at the surge of poppy production compared to our occupation in the middle east.

>the government forces people to use drugs

Stfu you fucking moron

Hello, CIA.

do you have reading comprehension???? that's not what he said you fat fucking retarded burgercunt

Addiction sucks.
I'm addicted to alcohol.
I drink 2 bottles of wine every night around dinner time.
I'm killing myself and wish I could stop.
Tried switching to weed, but I find it unpleasant, it's not like being drunk.

What i did was go to rehab and then went to a recovery house and did NA meeting for like 2-3 years. I had to completely ditch all my old friends I did drugs with and quit everything, weed and alcohol included. Best of luck to you the powdered jew is killing white people in record numbers these days.

I got off a ten year long addiction. Its going to suck really really really bad for about a month. Many nights of no sleep wishing you could sleep but you cant.

Just keep telling yourself to man up, stop being a pussy. Work out, eat better. Weed helps. No drinking though. Jerking off makes you feel even worse after words.

just sweat it out and watch funny stuff to keep your spirits up. You can do it. Your life will be better after its over. Give it about 6 months until you feel like your old self lol

I grew up with a good hard working father. He was like a dad out of the movies, gave me manly talks and took me to do manly shit. Always fixed everything he owned himself. Never missed work.

Now he borrows money from me, he comes to my house to snort his pills. I can hear him in the bathroom praising Jesus as he insufflates the Roxies he can no longer afford. He does it here so my mom doesn't find out. Last year I cleaned his bathroom out upstairs, it was an guest loft he built onto our house with his bare hands. He uses it for a fucking drug lounge now, straws every where. Disgusting.

Him and my mom have custody of my sisters 3 kids... again. She just got out of jail last week, she has a warrant already. Pic related is her.

My aunt found my cousin, (who I grew up with, we were the same age and I considered him a brother) on my birthday in his upstairs room. He had been dead for about 12 hours. He lost his 2 kids after he went to jail for copper theft to support his opiate habit, his girl left him and moved while he was in jail recognizing that this was probably her last chance to get clean. He got a deal for rehab instead of jail time, he was there 6 months. He had been out 3 weeks when he died, my other cousin sold him the heroin that killed him.
Opiates have destroyed my entire family, everyone I grew up with is on the needle. Being a man is about putting away childish things as to not ruin your future. Don't fuck it up, pal. You probably don't have many chances left. Life is short.

HOLY SHIT I HATE OPIATES AND WHAT THEY DO TO GOOD PEOPLE!!!!

Opium production in Afghanistan
>Afghanistan's opium poppy production goes into more than 90% of heroin worldwide.

They have to profit off war somehow
>really makes ya think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan

That's fucked up.
I guess with opiates it's not something you can just do to unwind after work, it becomes your life and consumes you

>mfw the opiate """"""""""epidemic"""""""""" is a proverbial comeuppance for whites

Same here, I drink 30-40 beers a day. Got an appointment with a doctor to help ween me off. Being a drunk is pathetic and I'm tired of it

Asians suffer much more from it than whites

Its a Brave New World for all of us.

Holy shit man.
You must be as fat as a house.
Time to switch to spirits.

>War with Afghanistan
>suddenly heroin epidemic in every small (white) town in America

(((purely coincidence)))

>I just hate Hawytes SO MUCH!
teehee

It's too good to take seldomly, eventually it'll hook you. Especially when everyone you know is doing it. I've become a hermit, I don't talk to my family unless I have to. I don't let my kids around them hardly. I know it's fucked up to be that way but I don't want that life normalized for them.

>When a moralist talks about the comeuppance of whites despite the fact without whites shitkins would be extinct by now

But maybe that's what you mean? Perhaps this is the punishment for feeding niggers for a thousand years.

No, I don't eat much and when I do it's only meat and vegetables

The difference is the detox is painful physically. So even if your mind wants to stop your body doesnt let you. Its pretty crazy. Its actually a pretty good argument against free will sense we are all chemicals and such

Welcome to my world 5 years ago. Pretty much the exact same thing, 3 years of pills, 2 years of dope. Good news once you get clean, it only takes 3-5 years to get over that life consuming compulsion. Of course, it takes a lot of motivation to get to that point, so I recommend getting arrested a few times and getting on some kind of super probation. No motivation to stay clean like drug tests 3-5 times to week, or else you got prison.

Anyways, hope that helps. Cheers.

Damn I bet your organs hurt

forbes.com/sites/sarahhedgecock/2016/11/21/what-you-need-to-know-about-kratom-before-december-1/#4f7505d4539e

Look into Kratom, user. Its a cheap, natural plant that is just as strong as Suboxone as a heroine recovery drug, but happens to a Schedule 1 abusive substance in many states for (((some reason))).

You can look up if its legal where you live here:
americankratom.org/legal_status

Nah.
Only been at it 2 or 3 years.
There is still hope for a healthy long life, if I manage to quit before too long

Seems like the right place to post this.
Have a gf w/ an addiction fetish. The idea of me drugging her, or getting her drunk turns her on.
That being said, anyone here have any idea on how to play that kind of a thing out without actually getting them addicted? Best I can come up with is a needle without anything in it, and/or non alcoholic beer, but neither of those seem like it would work.
I don't do drugs or drink, and have no idea what these things feel like.

Heroin literally breaks your brain. Imagine a little button that your brain presses whenever you do something good, to reward you for the tiniest comfort to the biggest accomplishment. Now imagine taping that button down.

You can find posts by guys who "try every drug once" that tried heroin. One guy tried heroin, then posted a week later about his experiance and said he was still doing it, and then posted a month later that he was in rehab.

It's bad shit. Don't ever do it. Stick to weed, that's harmless.

Just use something like Cannabis/THC, which isn't physically addictive. Or anything that isn't physically addictive

12 step meetings will help

Erotic Asphyxiation. Short of that, weed is probably the least harmful substance you can use, preferably in an edible form so you don't do any damage to your lungs.

You're killing brain cells either way, but at least with weed its harder to develop a chemical dependence. Just don't apply to any jobs for awhile.

Dump the degenerate and find a good girl to marry and have white kids with you silly fuck.

Maybe outside of the USA, but everyone outside of the USA is irrelevant.

I never said that, who are you quoting? :^)

I was going to take your post seriously but then I noticed you redditspaced it...or is reddit also something "good to take seldomly"?

Have you heard of Ibogaine or Kratom?

Just making sure you saw this, OP. I was introduced to it by an ex-army medic pre-med student at University who was working in a clinic at the time and he swore by it. He'd recommend it to patients who couldn't afford methadone or other prescription recovery drugs.

Most people don't think weed is addictive.
Maybe you could convince her dabs are though, say that it's opium or some shit, kek

look at where we've gone to war too. Afghanistan has the biggest poppy fields on the planet, followed by Vietnam, they're probably importing heroin too.

>You can find posts by guys who "try every drug once" that tried heroin. One guy tried heroin, then posted a week later about his experiance and said he was still doing it, and then posted a month later that he was in rehab.
a
Someone post that image of "an opiate user's typical cycle". It was something like
>1.) haha these pills are awesome im just gonna take them once a week
>2.) haha im not addicted I just take them so I don't get sick
>3.) I might be smoking them now but at least I'm not shooting up
>4.) actually shooting up saves me more money and gets me higher
>etc. etc.

OP I will give you the Wonder Drug to get you Off Opiates.

This recipe was used by myself and many of my Friends.

Visit "CaliBotanicals" and order 1 LB of Bali + 1 LB of a Green or White (If you need a Booster)

spend 2 - 4 weeks weaning yourself down off of whatever opiate / suboxone, etc you are taking.

at week 4 make sure to take a week off work, and life in general.

The first day is hell - do not take your Sub, or Opiate at all.

Instead take 4 - 5 000 Pills of the Bali (take another 2 as you need them)

You'll have the runs but you'll have no Come down from the Opiates - or very little, not restless, no cravings, no fever sweats, just a little bit of discomfort

After 7 days you'll be good to go - stay on the Bali and other strains for about a month and quit Kratom or keep doing it, it's not crazy addictive. I do it once a month now - or less. I really only use it when I have actual Pain now.

I've never even tried heroin and I can tell you you're a fucking moron for saying that

why do opioids wreck your shit when you withdraw from them? why do they cause so much harm?

trigger warning, there's a wife's son in this story

torontolife.com/city/crime/doctor-perfect-life-got-hooked-fentanyl/

Psycillobin Mushroom Tea?

does codeine count?

>does codeine count?
Codeine is an opiate, so if you use it recreationally you have a chance to fall into making it a regular habit. Just don't use opiates recreationally.

She wants GHB. You'll be able to stick whatever you want wherever you want in her after that.

was hooked on pain pills for 3 years, gave it up cold turkey. you are weak. you turned to herion. bad news dude. quitting cold is your only hope. move, go somewhere new. or you'll die. tough love. quit or die.

The anti-white guy calling me reddit. ififfiokiedoke. I don't like walls of text, I don't want to read them and I don't expect others to. I've posted on reddit once in my life, doxing a woman that worked for a temp company hiring for CTR. I was banned the next day
My dad started on hydrocodone after a back injury. 60 turned into 90, 90 turned into 120.
120 hydros turned into 120 percocets. 120 percocets turned into 120 roxy 15s. 120 roxy 15s turned into 120 roxy 30s. 120 roxy 30s are gone in 4-5 days now.

This. Kratom helped me quit a 4 year norco addiction.

Am i just lucky that opiates make me really sick?
I can't even take 2 codeine/paracetemol pills without throwing up. I've got an almost full packet of oxycodone sitting in a drawer because I only took 2 after I got my appendix out.

Again, redirecting to my earlier post where you can find if Kratom is legal in your state

PLEASE look into it, OP.

Your brain becomes dependent on them to function, withdrawals are your body trying to force you to take more because it can't work right without them.

>119562528
They make mostly everyone sick at first if you don't eat before taking them or you take more than your body can handle at first.

Show me what I posted that's anti-white. You're just posting out of emotion because you're not an objective participant in this issue/discussion (as evidenced by your blogpost ITT about your dad). All I've posted is factual observation w/r/t the consequences of our War On DrugsĀ® in the context of suburban (white) communities. Nobody gave half a fuck about addicts until "the nice secretary's son" started smoking oxy 30s in her minivan. This NIMBY attitude has led to it being almost too late to remedy.

having a family being rotted from the inside out by drug addiction is a bitch, but the white race needs to sack the fuck up and quit blaming others for their shortcomings, ESPECIALLY when it comes to the opiate issue. I frequently see this excuse in threads on this subject on Sup Forums:
>oh wul jeez maybe if people didn't treat us whites so dang cruddy then whites wouldn't be dropping like flies to drug OD deaths

I have nothing more to say on that since I know there's going to be someone defending that self-victimizing rationalization for drug abuse.

>My dad started on hydrocodone after a back injury. 60 turned into 90, 90 turned into 120.
>120 hydros turned into 120 percocets. 120 percocets turned into 120 roxy 15s. 120 roxy 15s turned into 120 roxy 30s. 120 roxy 30s are gone in 4-5 days now.
People who end up on roxys usually end up hitting plain 'ol dope once the pills don't do the trick anymore. Pray to god that he isn't smoking them yet.

I was in hospital after surgery and whatever they were pumping into me made me itchy as fuck and didn't give me any pleasure.
Guess I'm lucky too

I agree on all points, I figured you were just a shill gloating about whites getting fucked up. My blogpost was to let the guy know it happens to good people and that he needs to man the fuck up and move past it or die. Those are really the only options once you're addicted. And even though my family has been rotted from the inside out I will never defend their addictions, they've made their own choices and just like every adult and eventually they'll pay the piper.