CNN won't insult your intelligence

CNN and Don Lemon doesn't want to waste your time covering "Ginned up allegations" promoted by the Trump team to deflect from his collusion with the Russians.
>“There is no evidence whatsoever that the Trump team was spied on illegally,” “There is no evidence that backs up the President’s original claim.”
>“on this program tonight, we will not insult your intelligence by pretending otherwise, nor will we aid and abet the people who are trying to misinform you, the American people, by creating a diversion.”

> youtube.com/watch?v=Zoj18a65UlE

CNN spent the day speculating about a Trump donor who met a Russian while on vacation.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-dossier-a7574536.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Intelligence_Corps_(United_States_Army)
youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA
youtube.com/watch?v=OT5xHWt6UyE
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CNN literally spent 2 days masturbating over the "Trump dossier" that confirmed him as a Russian spy that liked having Golden Showers. With Putin. Like who are these people kidding.

trump said he would show evidence 3 weeks ago. where is it?

That dossier has been confirmed true over and over again. Most recently the claim that 19% of Russia's gas company would go to anyone who could help lift the sanctions. 19.5% of the gas company was just sold a month ago to undisclosed persons.

This is embaressingly fake.

ABC news has blackballed the story:
>*Rice’s husband, Ian Cameron, is an ABC News executive producer.*

>Donald Trump Russia dossier: US intelligence confirms truth of some details
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-dossier-a7574536.html

(((SOME DETAILS)))

lel

And CNN knew it was 100% true when word of it originally came out? Are you telling me they had solid evidence of it being real? Why would they cover it so extensively if they weren't 100% sure about it? Why did they cover the trump rape accusations that had zero evidence? Why do they cover any accusations? Why is this Susan rice story so special that they can't cover it like they did with other stories that had little to no evidence?

>this thread again

you insult our intelligence OP. how often does faux news cover russian interference and trump conflicts of interests? probably none.

stop depending on CNN to be the arbiter of fairness and then bitch when they've proven to be.

>B-But Trump has no evidence!
It's unfolding before your very eyes (Providing you aren't getting your news from the MSM).
>We have been awaiting evidence of the "Russian hack" for 8 months.

>11 page dossier of shit
>5-6 vague parts matched up!
>surely drumpf is finished this time :^)

>Confirms
So, zero actual proof? Just "these guys said this, so it must be true". Why can you faggots never provide any real evidence?

drumpf is finished faggot. he always have been. just because you can cast a vote against the reality of the matter and win doesn't make you any less delusional nor trump any less finished.

No one gives a shit about Russians grandpa.

Shit I thought you Antifa were commies, what's with the Russia hate. Oh that's right, you're a faggot

>the intelligence community is wrong!
You know you've lost when you have to get this dumb to avoid truth.

Hello Don

no it hasn't you fucking faggot

source every single thing in there that's been proven true

if only one thing in that dossier is false, then you can't even claim the dossier as true

fuck you and your ilk

This is a joke, right?

dont you guys love diversity ?

black team protects black

"Evidence" has different standards of proof, depending on which side you are working for. Why nobody has a problem with "Journalists" taking sides is a mystery to me.

>appeal to authority
>not even true

It's like you're not even trying.

I think I'm inadvertently giving those liberal shit stations ratings just to hear what they say.

>there is no evidence so we won't cover it
>let's get back to trump's Russian Collusion
>what evidence do we have
>NONE

Didn't this gaynigger from outerspace defend Rachel Dolezal's and Shaun King's "transblackness"?

>every report is based on a evidence provided by Crowdstrike and none of the agencies investigated the hack itself
>it ends up becoming a massive pyramid of intelligence agencies jacking each other off based purely upon Crowdstrike's analysis which has been prove to be shoddy at best
Really got my globbers clobbin

>source proves it's true
>deny truth
That's called drinking the Kool Aid.

Listen pal, why would the CIA lie to us? They would never push a narrative that empowers themselves, forget the whole mkultra, cointelpro, operation mockingbird, operation north woods

They work for our best interests!

>Why would Trump lie to us even though we have tapes of him lying
Because he's caught in the trap.

>It's like you're not even trying.
They are increasingly desperate, sad little mutts. I hope they blow their load on this one and go down for good.

I really hope the American people are smart enough to see past this bullshit with this faggot don lemon. This is blatantly IGNORING a fucking story because it doesn't fit your narrative. They keep bitching about 1984 and freedom of press, suck my dick.

YES YES YES. FOCUS ON RUSSIA. NOW. FOCUS.

>those aspects of the dossier that have been confirmed do not relate directly to Donald Trump

Okay

>The dossier made a series of unverified claims

Okay

>On Friday, ClintonNewsNetwork, which was first to break news of the briefing to Mr Trump and Mr Obama, said intelligence officials had confirmed some aspects of the dossier

Okay. Which aspects?

>It said the elements that had been confirmed were several conversations in the dossier involving foreign nationals.
>None of the conversations involved Mr Trump or members of his team.

Okay

All in all, I give it a 0.9/10. Standard propaganda piece. Flashy layout and slick pop-up ads but not deserving of any special attention.

As well as his defense of Micheal Brown's strong arm robbery at the convenience store.
>"It was a friendly shove"

>stop depending on CNN to be the arbiter of fairness and then bitch when they've proven to be.

I will never pass on an opportunity to post this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4

Bait

The Crowdstrike "evidence" is falling apart
>U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking during last year’s American presidential election campaign. The shift followed a VOA report that the company misrepresented data published by an influential British think tank.

>In December, CrowdStrike said it found evidence that Russians hacked into a Ukrainian artillery app, contributing to heavy losses of howitzers in Ukraine’s war with pro-Russian separatists.

>VOA reported Tuesday that the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), which publishes an annual reference estimating the strength of world armed forces, disavowed the CrowdStrike report and said it had never been contacted by the company.

Gulf of Tonkin

Doesn't matter, the media found their list of Communists, they aren't going to stop until they attack the wrong person.

You don't understand how to avoid making obvious logical fallacies and yet you call others dumb?

It's odd really, the fixation the left has with intelligence considering the fact that they oppose the notion that anyone is actually intellectually greater or lesser.
If there are dumber, then there are smarter. If intelligence impacts your ability to understand things and make decisions then wouldn't this manifest economically? etc, etc, etc.

It really is just whatever they want it to be isn't it?

But I digress, appealing to authorities like these doesn't make the claim true.
American intelligence agencies are the last people you should believe considering the things America has gotten up to over the years.

Weapons of mass destruction anyone?

>cuomo makes a joke

so we have to take cuomo literally even though he's clearly joking. or maybe we should take him seriously, not literally. maybe his sentiment is real or maybe even the basic parsing of this is bullshit and you should see your own president as a fucking lying pile of garbage who is clearly biased and peddling fake news.

>fox is clearly trump news network
>you eat their bullshit like an unmitigated retard

(((CNN)))

>they aren't going to stop until they attack the wrong person.
Didn't they?

>forgets to say rural and suburban

>I think CNN is clearly biased therefore I must watch Fox

That's called a non-sequitur. I don't watch any MSM.

Do you see how you aren't any better than a retard guzzling Fox while pointing at MSNBC as justification?

Also Cuomo's 'joke' clearly has truth to it, as born out by the whole Donna Brazille thing. You're willfully shutting your eyes to the fact that you are putting trust in a network that sees you as a rube.

Eh, I think Trump is smarter than them by a mile, but he is powerless to stop them. I know that they are going to attack someone though, maybe the Bernie Bros accusation might stop it, who knows though or maybe it will just collapse under its own pressure.

When was the army an intelligence agency?

I hope you're not serious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Intelligence_Corps_(United_States_Army)

how should thy kill thyself?
let me count the ways.
With sharpened knife? - a self inflicted wound?
with noxious gas , most foul and lethal?
but wait - there's seppaku!
aye -there's the thing
a mortal cut - then quick beheading

>
>source proves it was true
>no proof
>appeal to authority
>calls other people pathetic
embarrassing

It's a tad oxymoronic.

t-thanks don, for respecting my intelligence and feelings

>You're willfully shutting your eyes to the fact that you are putting trust in a network that sees you as a rube.

Despite their liberal leaning news coverage, I don't see them purposely misleading others like other news outlets. There's always omission regarding any news outlet even your "im too cool for MSM" outlets omit news. the point is that what i see on CNN is typically not complete bullshit.

cuomo's easily one of the smartest guys on morning television and his argumentation is thorough and pointed.

>17
>keep me posted on how the Coast Guard and Dept. of Energy's investigations are going
How am I supposed to make an informed decision without hearing from the EPA?

>I don't see them purposely misleading others

That's because you're shutting your eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA

kys faggot, shepherd smith talks about it nonstop.

>all facts are lies
> I can't read links
That doublethink brainwashing.

>buzzfeed

You seem very frantic and uppity nigger, is something bothering you?

>cuomo's easily one of the smartest guys on morning television and his argumentation is thorough and pointed.

Here's Cuomo flat out lying to protect Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=OT5xHWt6UyE

CNN can shit the fuck up! CNN is the enemy of the American people. President Trump is our President. You have 4 years to run a candidate.
. Respect the American process and stop crying like a little baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

>bait

Aren't those the same people that first published the dossier you're clinging to?

No. The dossier was brought to the FBI by John McCain months before any news agency got it.

Damn my bad, I didn't realize John McCain was a publisher

>OMG! Everyone call the journalistic integrity police!
>Oh, they're still tallying the body count over at those conservative news outlets?
>But they've been over there for years! Understood.

The three main cable news organizations are CNN, MSNBC, and FOX with Fox being the MAIN distributor of sensationalism and biased tripe while being the largest organization of the three.

Fuck your bullshit example.

Did you miss the line:
>the point is that what i see on CNN is typically not complete bullshit.

because I never said CNN was perfect.

CNN has a long track record of intentionally lying to it's viewers.

Their press credentials should be removed. They aren't a news outlet, they are propaganda.

Don Lemon quotes Washington Post's (((Paul Waldman))) saying the whole story is just ginned up by the right-wing

You post these examples when the majority of Republicans REFUSE TO EVEN BE INTERVIEWED ON LIBERAL NEWS SITES.

Fuck you.

How many times was Trump interviewed by Rachel Maddow or Lawrence O'Donnel? President Obama sat down with Bill O'Reilly and endured his ridiculous questioning like man. Trump can't even go to the correspondence dinners.

You seem to be missing the point here.

>Fox is biased so it's ok if CNN lies

You also literally said you don't see them purposefully misleading others, I showed you CNN being purposefully misleading.

Why do you keep deflecting to Fox? I've already posted an image showing how bad Fox is. I can do another if you like. But this discussion was never about Fox. It's about CNN. Fox's credibility doesn't have anything to do with CNN. Stop deflecting.

CNN is trash, end of story. Just admit that you're no different than a Fox news viewer. You're watching something that is feeding you propaganda and defending the people that are violating your trust just like any Fox consumer. Your argumentation is the same as well. Try to bring up Fox's bias to an avid watcher and they just respond with, "YEA WELL MSNBC IS TOTAL LIBERAL BULLSHIT." You are no better then them.

That little dicksucker is the worst.

What a bunch of drivel

Paul Waldman who co-authored a book in 2008 with none other than David Brock, great choice of person to feed your audience there Donny Lemon

Why should they?
They have nothing to gain.

Why can't we discuss CNN without you talking about Fox? I never once have defended Fox, In fact I think they're terrible as well.

What has Fox to do with CNN? Why is your only defense of CNN blatantly lying to it's viewers to say, "YEA BUT FOX DOES IT TOO!" How does that make it ok?

>I can just spew bullshit and everyone will think it's the truth.

Nope

I love how the media always immediately says that Trump is lying if he says something he read in the news but when proof comes out they refuse to cover it. Every time.

Cuomo doesn't strike me as having high enough verbal intelligence for that kind of joke.

Hi

It's cute how you are trying to undermine the credibility of CNN when your conservative news outlets are fair from credible because they delve into conspiracy theories like Trump and speculate in the most sensational and destructive ways.

>You also literally said you don't see them purposefully misleading others, I showed you CNN being purposefully misleading.

I said:
>I don't see them purposely misleading others
>like other news outlets

I don't view CNN in a vacuum. They are part of a wider, shittier picture. You're examples are meaningless but you're point as largely been ceded even before you starting making it.

>Why should they?
>They have nothing to gain.

They have an audience to reach and likely voters to persuade, but Reps know their arguments are weak, so they avoid liberal media like it's the plague.

Shep is worse than Tapper when he's on a roll. I think he uses HuffPo as his main source and gets his panties in a bunch.

Did someone really use crowdstrike in this argument? They are bought & paid for by Soros and the global elite. Once again, trump has been vindicated

CNN has no credibility. If it were not forced on people in waiting rooms, it would have no viewers.
Your adhoms against Fox have no power here.

>You're examples are meaningless but you're point as largely been ceded even before you starting making it.

Ask me how I know you're experiencing some mental distress.

Look at your first line. You attack conservative outlets (again deflecting) for delving into conspiracy theories and sensational speculation while somehow completely ignoring CNN running with pissgate without taking any time whatsoever to fact check it. You ignore how they trotted out all those rape accusations and never bothered to do any journalism by trying to verify it. They are no better than Fox, you just don't want to admit to yourself you've been conned just as every Fox consumer you mock has been.

shep is literally a faggot driven to psychosis probably due to meth.

You know some liberal somewhere is finally figuring out CNN is deciding what or what isn't important to report on as a means of censorship and avoiding all discussion of a topic.

I can relax knowing this.

Conservative: Claim.
Liberal: I demand proof.
Conservative: Provides several credible sources as evidence.
Liberal: Fake news!

Liberal: Claim
Conservative: I demand proof.
Liberal: WOW TINFOIL HAT CONSPIRACIST TYPICAL LOW IQ SUBURBAN BACKWOODS INBRED REDNECK THESE BIASED AS FUCK LIBERAL SITES TOLD ME SO IT'S TRUE, WHY CAN' YOU JUST FUCKING BELIEVE ME OMG I HATE SAFESPACE SNOWFLAKES LIKE YOU DRUMPF BTFO BERNIE CAN STILL WIN NVM LOL MADAME PRESIDENT!

My argument is simply CNN tries to maintain a centrist approach to news out of the 3 big cable news outlets. Sure, they all have their problems, but you can't show me a news outlet without an agenda. Fox must always be part of the discussion given their news coverage is taking bias to a whole new level. The other two can't publish material quick enough to disseminate the obvious lies coming from conservative news outlets.

How many things do we have to cover? How many conservative news outlets promoted their coverage of the Obama administration as pro-muslim, that Obama himself was a muslim, that he was a terrorist sympathizer along with other complete garbage reporting.

Yeah, you can say some trends in CNN are troubling, but they are competing against disinformation campaign ruminating on a grand scale from conservative news outlets.

CNN has virtually cleared Rice of all wrongdoing based on:
1) She said "I leaked nothing to nobody"
2) Her best friend said she wouldn't do such a thing.
3)It was all totally legal anyway.