Ron Paul on Susan Rice!!!

I thought Sup Forums would like to see their original hero give his take on the Rice scandal.

youtube.com/watch?v=6PT96362B5Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=caUaiHs4hsc
amazon.com/Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal-Reserve/dp/0912986212
youtube.com/watch?v=IHNp1wf1T_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ron Paul is still a very intelligent man, but in the last few years it's obvious his mind is slipping.

He was always a bit crazy, and that is what made us like him. However, he is now more than a 'bit' crazy, and I imagine in a few years he'll be completely senile.

It's a shame, because I still love Ron.

The guy is in his 80s. His mind is still strong (as evidenced by his writings). It's just a verbal thing. His brain moves a little slower than his mouth.

You can see the slowing of his mind just from the debate clips in '08 vs '12. Was a depressing thought to acknowledge as his answers in '12 were a bit more slow in pace and scattered.

Knowing we will never have a chance to fully reverse what Obama has done to fuck this country (or the Rep party from continuing to do the same) and seeing the only man that could have stopped him slowly lose his mental acumen is disheartening.

>we will never have a chance to fully reverse what Obama has done to fuck this country
what did he do so bad?

He already give up being the president, so he can say whatever he wants.

He's reached the end of his life being always involved in politics and being an honest man at the same time.

That's as rare as it gets.

youtube.com/watch?v=caUaiHs4hsc

He didn't fight as hard as Trump.

Not to mention he was like 97% perfect, clean, and almost free of scandals.

The only thing the MSM has on him is
>MUH RACIST NEWSLETTERS I DIDN'T EVEN WRITE

Ever heard of Operation Red Dog?

Paul is a CIA asset, disinformation agent.

He's been taking too many blue pills.

this fucking interviewer is high as a kite

Rand Paul just on Hannity. I like Rand Paul.

Read this book losers: amazon.com/Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal-Reserve/dp/0912986212

Poor old man is probably embarrassed about his manlet son bending over for Trump.

When the day comes, it will be a sad day on Sup Forums, the final happening will be the passing of Ron Paul.

>tl;dw
>Ron Paul says nothing will happen
>This is a political attack to get headlines

Someone give me a quick enchilada?

He's a fucking geriatric at this point. He doesn't have that much charisma anymore and he ought to go back to the ranch and live his life.

Literally nothing. Fox played a bunch of clips and tried to push a narrative. Ron Paul talked for about 10 seconds and said nothing will come of this.

Hard to argue with Rons analysis. His track record with predicting political outcomes is top notch

youtube.com/watch?v=IHNp1wf1T_k

>(((Ron Paul)))

He's not wrong. Reagan's CIA radicalized and mobilized the mujahideen against the USSR. Osama bin Laden was once praised as a freedom fighter.

We have reaped the fruit of our labor.

Ziggy B. was working on that all the way back during Carter. I'm not saying Reagan is innocent, but let's be factual.

proud of y'all for not replying to the retard

>Trump trades Priebus and Kushner for Paul in 2/1 trade
>Wins NBA title

is that stolen valor on the right in the hoodie?