"Aryans" are literally sub human

"Aryans" are literally sub human

Learn to drive

>I have to go back two thousand years to finnd a time when white people were inferior to slants
pretty sad desu

Make that joke to a person in Asia and no one offended

Because that retarded stereotype is purely a American phonemonon for unknown reasons lol

The east had gunpowder for 1000 years and did nothing with it other than poorly designed inaccurate blunt force projectile weapons.

The west had gunpowder for less than 100 and the technological revolution started.
you are currently shitposting across the globe with a piece of that technology.

who's sub human?

That's not even an insult to an asian. It's that degenerate so it stops being offensive just because of how stupid this statement is

Fuck off Chink.

You can tell this is an english teacher or proxxy post because real Japanese people hate the Chinese and see them as sub-human savages.

Asians are more docile. This gives them clearer heads which makes them slightly better at certain logical thinking skills but robs them of the passion needed for creativity. Thus they create stable, advanced, but stagnant societies, while whites produce tumultuous, violent, but innovative societies.

This
and the reverse too
Chinese hate the japs
muh rape of nanking

>American "cilization"

Stop being a we waz

That doesn't disprove him.
Mediterraneans aren't white.

I guess whites at this point had become that "innovative" so their women evaluated into retarded feminists

those are Mediterraneans.

you know... the people that this board thinks they are not white.

How about you stop being a fucking weeb? Fucking larping faggot

Whites create societies where their women get blacked. Look at Europe and ur 56% white country. Whites are a cuck-race. When they're not waging war on eachother, they're handing their women over to Africans.

Population of China in 200 B.C - 100 million
Population of Germany in 200 B.C. 100,000

Population of China today - 1.3 billion
Population of Germany today - 80 million

GDP of China today - $11.383 trillion
GDP of Germany today - $3.842 trillion

Each German today is worth 20 gooks.

Calm down Chang

Stop leeching off China's success.

There's a reason why we think of you as short, backward, island pirates.

Pic related is Japan circa 200 BC.

Nah gooks and chinks are a driving plague in Australia also.

> Independent individuals
> robots in a grid

Checks out.

I've seen the dashcams, and I've driven in Vancouver. Maybe Japs can. Chinks can't.

The mediterraneans that live now aren't the mediterraneans that lived then. Greece was occupied by muslims for hundreds of years and so was south italy and spain. Fuck northern italians are still blonde.

>Uncommon

But the real Aryans were ahead of everyone else.

Yes, prease.

The population of Europe north of the Rubicon was like 250,000 people in total in 200 BC.

The population of China during the Qin Dynasty was like 15 million.

The fact white people have been able to kick the shit out of the entire planet for the past 2000 years despite being like 7-8% of the Earth's population is either a testament to how superior they are, or how shit everyone else is.

Either way -- pick one. It makes non-whites look bad.

Huge population advantage, natural resources, civilisation with a thousand year head start.
Why doesn't china rule the world?

The thing about asia is that they never went anywhere.
China in 1800 AD was basically the same as China in 200 BC with minor improvements.
They didn't modernize until whitey forced them to.

Because they were practicing incest?

nice

But Ivan, that's wrong. Each German today is currently worthless as they are being thrown away to help a brown army invade.

This, they realised paper walls and wooden cups worked well enough and stuck with it. Europe started using stone, then brick. They also created glass because they wanted to see the wine they were drinking.

waitu piggus only advanced beyond china in the 18th century, and now already have lost their lead

Don't forget Unit 731

^^ didn't even see this post when I posted

THIS IS THE ENEMY

HwaT?

This is... intriguing revisionism.

I'm all for "rah rah, western culture", but seriously: arguing for the stagnancy of the Chinese civilization is 19th century level ignorant.

Pick up a book you dummy.

Chinks made cannons, the first explosives, missiles, and fire crackers with gunpowder.

A boom stick seemed impractical compared to the longbow.

I know you're being sarcastic, but to the people who will read your post and believe it: France alone in 1650 AD had 4 times the wealth of all Chinese Dynasties Combined.

Tiny Portugal was about as wealthy as the Ming Dynasty.

aryans did fuck over the roman empire.
Monglos raped the chink empire.

Come off your high horse and s pay respect, overconfidence like this is what has killed you.

Technically some of it had to do with china not inventing glass because their porcelain was good enough to never develop a need for glass. Which is the reason why they didn't invent lenses and so on, which was crucial for the scientific revolution. Also they came close to discovering the pythagoras' theorem I think, but didn't make the final connection.

If only that could happen again. This time though, we would team up with Japs. Would be a good time I bet, with bantz for days

Regardless modern China is now more relevant than all Germanic countries combined.

Thank you, this what I been saying, aryans were descended from thieves and pirates and bunch wildmen them thinking they are superior to anyone is laughable.

Also I suppose they had their periods of book burning as well and like a few refusing to grow up monarchs who basically thought of china as the shire from lord of the rings or something. On the other hand who knows what would've happened if the muslims hadn't burned down the library of alexandria.

Checked, they are still hiding the blonde painted statues

To be fair, the Chinese were never really good in industry either despite their inventions. The Chinese were remarkably non-industrious before Deng Xiaoping in the 1970's relative to their population. They were always just a bunch of farmers.

Take the watch/clock for example.

Both the Chinese and the Western Europeans invented their own versions of the mechanical watch around the same time, and independent of each other.

The difference between the Chinese and Europeans was that the Chinese literally only saw watches as toys of the highest classes of society, while the Europeans actually used watches and clocks in practical matters, such as meal times, Sunday masses, and work hours.

There were no cameras back then you fucking retard.

>aryans were descended from thieves and pirates and bunch wildmen
Do you view the Japanese similarly? China viewed the Japanese just the same since forever, and Japanese were true the stereotype. However, I notice most people hold Japanese in much higher esteem nowadays.

They were the genetic relatives of the Anunnaki

What do you mean more relevant? They just make cheap plastic shit using white technology. If we stopped trading with China, they would regress back to the bronze age.

Ops I meant to write this to They hold more international clout. They are more vital to the world economy.

This exactly. This board completely neglects the Ottoman influence on the Mediterranean world.

They were, all that savagery killed off the retards though, while the Chinese kept theirs. Without natural selection taking its course due to their complacency, their gene pool remained in stagnation.

But it isnt, you can mass produce boomsticks which can then given to a bunch of stupid peasants and tell them to aim over there and shoot in massed groups. Archery, particularly the longbow, is a weapon that requires skill and specific materials. Skeletal remains of longbowmen reveal they all developed twisted spines from the sheer energy required to draw back the bow. The manufacturing also required the English to source most of their wood from Swiss traders and they went through so many arrows that there is a saying that there was not a goose in England with feathers on it.

Maybe there was demand in europe to schedule the time when there wasn't one in china. Heard recently that the chinese apparently don't know off days for instance and work like 7 days a week. Don't know if they have had religious ceremonies that happened during a specific time frame.

Not really. Actually not at all...

Compare the way the stock and financial markets around the entire world reacted when Greece defaulted in 2015, vs. the Chinese market crash that started a few months later.

The World markets fell way harder to the idea of Greece defaulting which would in turn hurt Germany, than they did when the pump-and-dump ended in China. Nobody really gave a shit about China. Even to the local markets in Japan and Korea.

What happened?

We literally conquered the world before.
You think we can't do it again?

Our ancestry is that of war, battle, combat, conquest, warfare, brilliant military strategy, and the most inventive ways of killing other humans. There isn't a race, including other white people, that we haven't enslaved before.

All other races are working against us, with the aid of other white people, and we're still not threatened enough to stand up and fight back.

Sub-human?
more like Demigods.
Our grandfathers are Aries and Odin.
You shitskins don't stand a fucking chance.

Fixed

In Australia holy shit you gooks fucking slow down and stop at the roundbout.

So you're saying whites made more progress than you small dicked chinklets in the same amount of time. Get nuked a 3rd time you fucking weirdos

All the real chinks are dead. Modern chinese are just rape babies.

Oh stop. You're not a real Nip, you're just some kike with a proxy. Those terracotta statues are (super late Maoist) fake to drum up tourism in Xi'an. Only likes promote this shit in league with the Han chinks. And its objective fact that China's cilization begins when the Indo-Europeans aka Aryans introduce the chariot and shit. The Children of the Sun, aka the actual Nips and not you, were their descendents. There was also that interesting religion cult called the sons of Oisin (motherfucking Odin of course).

So did you filthy kike. The era of the jew is over. Even Trump is about to throw his kike son-in-law under the bus. Or should I say into the oven? Symbolically of course because the holocaust never happened. Neither did the Nanking "massacre". Even more fake than those terracotta statues and their 1980s shoe soles.

Hi Borat

I didn't know they had color film in 200 BC let alone digital cameras.

>They hold more international clout.
China isn't even respected by their neighbors. Chinese are effeminate autistic manlets, no one takes them seriously.

>They are more vital to the world economy.
They are vital for Jews and international merchants to avoid paying white workers a decent wage. If nationalists ruled white countries, we would have a permanent trade embargo on all gook countries.

If the entire continent of Europe dropped off the map tomorrow it would not cause a significant decrease in the production levels of the rest of the world. If China dropped off the map many vital components and raw materials would be unaccounted for.

The only thing Europe produces is tourism revenue and histrionic racial propaganda.

That still doesn't explain why it took them 2200 years to advance as fast as European nations did in 500. Like I said, the Chinese were literally 99.999% farmers as late as 1962 and the Great Leap Forward. That says something about the lack of innovation. How is this demand to modernize any different than what the Europeans faced? China was always plagued by war, so their need to modernize was as strong as any European nations'.

fpbp

i-is this pasta?

>raw materials

Lmao. Canada stomps China in raw materials. We output more aluminum, copper, silver, uranium, gold, potash, and oil than they do. They just can peg their currency and price fix, but if China disappeared then the world would just move on to slightly more expensive resources and commodities in Canada and Russia.

Also, Germany produces something like 70% of the world's heavy machinery, let alone all of Europe. Heavy machinery is one of the most important pieces to GDP in a developed nation.

Stop talking shit before you try to debate a Ms. in Economics.

I think it does. The renaissance and the enlightenment movement was something unique to europe which every other country lacked and gave us an advantage over everybody. Without it there wouldn't have been an american revolution, maybe not even a british empire, no french revolution, etc.

>unknown reasons

top kek

This. Plus, I don't see what's so admirable about a bunch of slopes sitting in a temple praying to a false god. Germanic tribes took down Rome and changed history. The Chinese were always too xenophobic to make any meaningful contribution to the world. If it weren't for European whites, it's honestly terrifying to think of a world dominated by Muslims and Chinese. We were sent here for a reason.

But that's my point... why were the Europeans advanced enough to have a Renaissance and Enlightenment movement?

Life expectancy went from like 30 to 55 in about a century, while the average life expectancy in China was about 35 until the mid-20th century.

>lay groundwork for huge maritime empire
>give it all up because there's nothing good out there anyway

It must suck to be a non-European and see the inadequacies of your ancestors writ so large.

Ah get out of here chinky.

t.
retard

you did just see what happened last year there when steel demands went down, right?

Exactly. The Chinese stock market is a joke, because the Chinese economy is a joke. It succeeds not because of efficiency or comparative advantage. It succeeds because of their desire to peg their currency and not give a shit that 95% of their population lives in squalor and works for $2 USD a day.

There is a reason why the world's most important investment banks like JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs, as well as mutual and hedge funds won't even bother to buy Chinese stocks for their clients' portfolios. It's a house of cards. If you want East Asian stocks buy South Korea.

Maybe it's the Chinks

Gaijins are notorious for not being able to pass Japanese driving test

Why have chienese never colonized anything outside of their peninsula? and they ot rekt by mongols. In 200 bc their houses were from mud and wood will Romans used concentrate

Listen to the fucking riceball. You people are so pathetically backward that you'll never catch up. Chinese have invented exactly nothing in 1,000 years, and have stayed mentally in a primitive barbarian state for at least that long. Genetically, you people are like chihuahuas, right down to the mindless yapping.

Afaik average life expectancy is bullshit because child mortality is part of the equation. Besides that I think one of the arguments of course is the gutenberg book print and the better distribution of knowledge and consequently the lax copyright laws in the netherlands at the time. Not meant as a joke.

I suppose you might even argue that the latin alphabet is superior to chinese moon runes because it's easier to learn yet is able to display most of sounds a human can make. It being more compact would make an advantage in book printing as well I guess, because instead of hundreds of signs you only need 26 as an absolut minimum.

I don't even know what you're arguing anymore, Hans.

Apparently the enemy tastes better than rice

The latin alphabet made it easier to invent the book print, or rather to make it feasonable, which resulted in the rediscovery of old knowledge and the distribution of new insights, that resulted in the renaissance which resulted in the enlightenment movement, which was benefited by the glass making abilities that allowed technologies like teleskopes and later the microscope, which created modern science and let to the discovery of electricity and what have you.

You are embarassing yourself, and the flag doesn't help

come on Hans don't be a we wuz. the ancient Italians be have been a little lighter then today but they weren't Nordic.

Also I guess the instable nature of europe encouraged competition between nations and allowed a better dynamic that resulted in more discoveries. Having said that captialism is probably in there too.

Glass + strong dynamic between nations + sea based empires + telescopes + latin alphabet + bible + bookprint + distribution of knowledge + revolution + science + discovery = superiority.

Don't know if your picture is representative.

That would be cool if this was true, but it wasn't. The Germanics didn't run around just holding lit torches and painting their faces for no fucking reason you dopey cunt. Theirs was a pastoral society. Demographics dictated - I'm sure you're educated, right - it meant that like Mongolia which was a pastoral society in the East, they were well-fed, strong, etc., but they didn't have the population or the 2-3% of men who had shitloads of leisure time... i.e. men who could devote themselves to planning cities, architecture, massive civic works, etc. They lived largely in villages and organized by tribes and confederations rather than nations or states.

But they did succeed around 200-400 AD in initially co-opting Roman military institutions because of the growth of Germanic populations and the stagnation and later decline in Italians and Spaniards and other core peoples of the Roman Empire. They also later carved up the entirety of the Western Roman Empire into Germanic Kingdoms.

Basically, Suebi and Visigoths ran Spain for a while until some unfortunate things happened, some of which echoed, and the Muslims invaded and occupied most of the peninsula for around 500 years. Vandals ran portions of North Africa but their little kingdom was damaged before the Arabs ran over everything, and the Arabs finished what little was left. Lombards ran all of Italy north of Naples and outside of Rome until Charlemagne fucked them up. Franks and Burgundians ran France for a few hundred years. The Kievan Rus' were a bunch of Norse raiders lording over Slavic peasants, and they decided to assimilate rather than travel back to Sweden or some shit. btw this is all before the age of exploration, when shit got even crazier around 1500-1700 AD.

Um Sweetie, Hitler actually acknowledged this fact. "Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

Quanto pensás que vos sos blanco, pero vos sabés que tenés sangre de Indio

>Nip poster
>200 BC
You were Neolithinc yourself then, what the heck are you on about?
>Posting on China's behalf
You're a fucking traitor, and should commit hara-kiri.

>a
>fucking
>sun