i.imgur.com/Luv7Tbq.jpg
>Raqqa Mar30
i.imgur.com/tN6z1Rs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr4
>At least 58 dead & over 200 wounded in rebel-held Khan Shaykun due to chemical weapons
>Russian MP arrives in Hama city along with 5th Legion regrouping for new offensive there
>E Aleppo:SAA liberates 2 villages north to Jirah AB
>N Hama:SAA liberates Maardes
>E Damascus:SAA capture 5 building blocks near the Electric Grid Station from HTS
>SAA ambush jihadists offensive in mountainous area of Latakia
>IS refuses to give up on DeZ, heavy clashes continue
>SAA pushes E of Palmyra to liberate Arak Gas Fields
>3rd convoy of militants to leave Homs district towards Idlib
>65 SDF troops killed across Raqqa due to IS counter-offensive
>Turkey will maintain military presence in Syria despite end of operations

>tune into damascus radio for sick jams
radio.garden/live/damascus/radio-souriali/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.garden/live/damascus/radio-souriali/
radio.garden/live/damascus/radio-sada/
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/04/516695/UAE-and-Trump-conspiring-against-Iran
youtu.be/cwLfaTRh5zg
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.781439
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Y-9dOLSmU
youtu.be/NatLcXB5a38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Assad

Second for dawlah baqiyah bi'ithnillah

first for first

lets see how long it takes for folks to pitch up

4th for Gassad

BASED BASHAR WILL RESIST ISRAELI/ZOG/SAUDI LIES

AL-QAEDA WILL NOT WIN

WItnessed!!

From what I hear Assad is the good guy. True or false?

>kill our children
ok i do
got coordinates?

I know you're reading:

Anti theism and state atheism are the same thing, retard. Try to keep up. State atheism is a very well established term. It's like how antisemitism doesn't mean hatred of Arabs. Learn English, nigger.

>Yeah, please show me the atheistic/anti-theistic/lack of religion holy (/defining) scriptures/commandments that dictate this.
The ideologies and books of Communist regime. Read anything by Marx, Pol Pot, Mao, Bolsheviks, etc...

>inb4 they're not real atheists!!!

>There is no such thing, these tend to be personal choices not cults/sects of followers.
State atheism is very much a cult, with its own prophets, books, rituals, etc...

>I've wasted enough time on you. Have a good day. ;)
You lost, it's ok. You're not bright.

Also you did admit state atheism is worse by refusing to address the heavy death count. But for you thought crime(the intention) is worse. Typical atheist stupidity.

>55
>44
>11
Triple dub

True.

Is the Syria gas attack a psyop?

>From what I hear Assad is the good guy.
B-but cnn says we need to trust that moderate beheaders are good guys.

The internet is a psyop.

Just a classic false flag at a (((coincidentally))) convenient timing.

Did the chemical attack really happen? I looked over the Wordpress page and it seems like it didn't

many sources told me that assad has personally bombed more clinics and bakeries filled of children

very true

>ass*dists will defend this

>radio.garden/live/damascus/radio-souriali/
damn, this is some good shit in Damascus

it might be coordinated with outsiders

however, I watched the video. people covering their faces, the footage looks like it was staged.

however, in iraq rebels have been using chlorine bombs during the mosul offensive. and they have used them in syria in the past too. there is no reason to assume it's suddenly assad if something did actually happen.

if it's psyops it's only there to play to the media. if western govts are playing to the media ( we must do something now ) it can only be because they want a excuse to do something.

they may be getting prepared to make big moves, e.g. troops - perhaps to take land and ensure that it does not fall back to assad. the un safe zone/pipeline route.

so lets see if they push for some unilateral actions

and lets see if the ruskies can pull something out the hat to show that it was rebels than done it.

Is Mexico even a relevant country? It doesn't matter whose side you're taking. You're less relevant that Canada of all places.

there's 3 possibilities
>False flag by rebels
>didnt happen at all
>SyAF blew up what they thought was a missle factory, but it turned out to be a chemical factory, it leaked out and killed a bunch of civilians
and the bonus possibilty
>Israel did it

ikr
>tfw 3rd world nations are infinitely better than first world nations radio

Assad is love, Assad is life

third world stations a actually play fucking music and dont talk for half an hour about shit you dont care about before playing the same 4 songs
>Rick Astly on Fuse FM in Damascus
jesus christ, im getting memed on by Assad

>radio.garden/live/damascus/radio-sada/
This one is really comfy.

only one that i can get is Fuse FM Syria
all others are "Unreachable"

why do countries who love american things are the ones who get destroyed by america?

>how to get your theory that western media is made to dumb the people down confirmed in one click

because America won the cultural war

Everyone loves american things.

>tfw heard Nickelback in Vladivostok radio

Because they love the wrong american things.

There was absolutely no reason at all for the Syrian government to use chemicals (which, by the way, it doesn't have anymore) in a war it is winning by large and far.

Do the "rebels" have any reason to use chemicals? Yes plenty of reasons.
Do they have reason to kill civilians using chemicals and blame it on Assad in order to get the international community to send support (possibly troops)? Absolutely.

The way I see it, the culprit is obvious and I cannot believe the people will be falling for this old and trite trick.

or maybe..
omar had a little bomb
and omar let the bomb go off
without the proper care
and now they are finding little bits
of omar everywhere

i mean, check cuba and venezuela, those countries really like baseball and are good at it, now you have a syrian radio station where they love rock

How many did Ass ad gass today?

come on /sg/
Everyone discussing third world radio stations
Never change

i gained a newfound appreciation for third world radio stations after the Jemmah happenings

now they have muddy waters

everyone loves Rock
strangly, israelis fucking love hiphop

There's some reason why an entire country and its president is butthurt about us.

We're more relevant than your country will ever be. Sad but true.

>NEW REPORT: Trump, UAE attempting to get Russia to break away with Iran.
>The United Arab Emirates arranged a secret meeting earlier this year between a representative of then-President-elect Donald Trump and a confidant of Russian President Vladimir Putin to facilitate backdoor diplomacy between the two sides.
>The crown prince of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahyan visited New York in December. He held meetings with Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, his son-in-law Jared Kushner, and White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.
>Zayed held at least two meetings with the Russian president in 2016 and tried to convince him to work closely with the UAE and Saudi Arabia, and curtail relationship with Iran.
>Michael McFaul, former US ambassador to Russia, said he also discussed with Trump officials the prospects of driving a wedge between Moscow and Tehran.
>This may soon become a reality seeing as both Russia and Iran are competing to have the upper-hand, and greater influence, over Syria once the war comes to an end.
>Trump has spoken in favor of establishing close ties with Russia, but has issued several statements against Iran, accusing it of sponsoring terrorism in the region.
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/04/516695/UAE-and-Trump-conspiring-against-Iran

>Trump has spoken in favor of establishing close ties with Russia
just like reagan did

Were there any rebel deaths? If it's just civilians I'd put my money on false flag.

who has the best tunes and bangers in the this conflict, /sg/?

I vote Kurds.
youtu.be/cwLfaTRh5zg

He should have never stepped down.

Remove Assad when, America?

america has given up and don't want to tackle him anymore

>Israel Strongly Condemns Syria Chemical Attack, Calls on World to Intervene
read more: haaretz.com/israel-news/1.781439

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.781439

Trump is not gonna fall for the Assad curse.

I would say that everybody loves good music, rock is good music unlike the shitty music USA is producing these days.

Hello Nikita!!

NAVY SEAL TEAM SIX IN 30 MINUTES

>mfw kikeroaches condeming attacks on civilians

Hide

>winning by large and far
Oh, that cool story again, bro! Thanks!

GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!

>chekced

We remove Kim first.

Kek says it's true

ok so just a little update

i got the script running now.
it takes the images, makes some info slides
sews them all together into a video.

now i'm gonna fix it so it also produces videos of
each of the major battle areas, it will work well with the svg (recent images) but might be limited for the older ones.

anyway at the moment I have the following cateogories. for each of these i will draw a bounding box and slice the right bit out of the images and sew those together into a video - so u can watch the progression of aleppo or homs.

ghouta = (topleft(0, 0), bottomright(0, 0))
aleppo = (topleft(0, 0), bottomright(0, 0))
idlib = (topleft(0, 0), bottomright(0, 0))
addeir = (topleft(0, 0), bottomright(0, 0))
daraa = (topleft(0, 0), bottomright(0, 0))
latakia = (topleft(0, 0), bottomright(0, 0))
sdf = (topleft(0, 0), bottomright(0, 0))
raqqa = (topleft(0, 0), bottomright(0, 0))
turks = (topleft(0, 0), bottomright(0, 0))

what areas am i missing?

Good go fight for the kikes faggot. I will be prepping for the end times

>not Hezbollah
Pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Y-9dOLSmU
[spoiler]ok, k*rds have some catchy stuff, not gonna lie[/spoiler]

Kikes don't want the NK distraction proxyfag.

Syria is honestly a fake news paradise
None of the MSM can report from rebel areas because they'd be killed and the only reason they visit the government side is to ask gotcha questions
So anything can happen and no facts can be ascertained
But because we are led by cucks and kikes we are supposed to react with unthinking moral outrage and the flagellate ourselves later for fucking up another Middle East country
I wish Assad mass gasses the last rebel town brazenly as a big fuck you to everyone

tell me why does your country want nuclear war even against defenseless nations like NK?

After you finish with him you will lose all desire to fight.

Homs (t4 & Palmyra) & DeZ?

(You)

>DeZ? == ad deir

palmyra - will add (some maps are such bad quality that i'll be so far zoomed out homs and palmyra will be on same map. i will try fix.

Homs - will add

>I wish Assad mass gasses the last rebel town brazenly as a big fuck you to everyone
This.

wow you are right, NK is israels top geopolitical threat. how did (((they))) keep this secret??

BASED Kim

that's what am i asking

heh

>defenseless nations like NK
Oh they will probably put up a good defense for maybe 1 day. Then when they realize Kim is dead, they will all put down their arms and topple the Kim's statues themselves.

why? sunniposters are asleep, is comfy dead thread night time.

I bet Kim has a nuke pointed straight towards Tel Aviv.

>Then when they realize Kim is dead, they will all put down their arms and topple the Kim's statues themselves.

>fuse fm Syria playing Eurythmics but everything but the chorus is edited out

Assad was running out of money in stalemate situation, so decided to resort to muh rusian wunderwaffe. He was able to repel students from his palace in 2013 and get away with it thanks to his allies, so in dull situation he tried this move again. No luck this time, got captured on the tape.

Syrian qt recently changed this to her profile picture

Damn.

>tfw you'll never eat her ass as she looks sadly at her destroyed city

>this

why would assad use shitty literal rebel tier "sarin" when theyre legitimately winning and have russian military support on their side?

Is that hard to believe? The entire country is starving including the military. Anyone who accidentally sneezes on a picture of a Kim has their entire family disappeared .

You think the morale of the citizenship is going to create an insurgency when they can barely feed themselves?

Those buildings are fucking dangerous
Imagine walking right there and suddenly a 50kg piece of building falls in your head.

Nevermind that. Imagine you lived on like the 3rd floor or something.

She's Christian. You have to marry her first.

She seems cute.
It's a shame about the city though

>How many did Ass ad gass today?

Not enough. White Helmets deserve Zyklon B.

>She's Christian. You have to marry her first.

Okay. How much to do that?

you get those stories from defectors who like to act like jewish holocau$t Survivors

Reminder that Ass*d will pay with his life for this

youtu.be/NatLcXB5a38

>posts a picture of flood damage
Is that the best you can do?
You are making me defend a communist dictatorship because of your shoddy arguments

>Is that hard to believe? The entire country is starving including the military. Anyone who accidentally sneezes on a picture of a Kim has their entire family disappeared.
Anyone still trusting the western media narrative on anything is retarded.

The ride never ends

It's the state of Homs from what I can gather.

Your soul, not really sure. Warning though she might be damaged goods or cursed.