/cnnmwg/ **CNN Meme War General**

This thread is for the recruitment of user's for the next target in our glorious Meme War. In a thread earlier today we discussed CNN's position as the default news station of most of the English speaking world and the obstinate position they have taken with regard to the Susan Rice scandal - with Don Lemon going so far as to say he considered it a distraction and would purposely ignore it. This coming from a news station that gleefully ran with the Trump Hires Russian Hookers to Piss in Obama's Bed claptrap 24 hours a day for a week. This is not acceptable.

CNN is played all over North America as the default news station blaring it's propaganda from TV's in waiting rooms, diners, hotel lobbies and businesses to the casual observer. I propose we bring this to an end. It's time to start complaining to the management about CNN. It's time to get the normies on your Zuckbook to complain about CNN. The first step is memes. This thread is for gathering all currently available memes showing the irresponsible reporting and outright lies propagated by CNN. This thread is also for the creation of new memes about CNN from the most recently available material. Once created we spread these memes. Once these start appearing on the Zuckbook feeds of angry Boomer normies we can hope to see the Boomers begin to do what they do best - which is complain. Over time, we need to have CNN turned off in as many public places as possible. Some well crafted memes posted to the local dentist or doctors office with a question as to why they still play CNN could work wonders.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlisHOP69Js
youtube.com/watch?v=7ClR5yHBfks
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQei9cy8RF8
youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA
youtube.com/watch?v=ih0nxexkCzU
mirasee.com/blog/blog-marketing/
reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/5qcqiy/i_realized_i_should_start_backing_up_my_claims_so/?st=j14etki4&sh=00541a08
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
archive.is/UdoKW
youtube.com/watch?v=zRxct8xluGc
youtube.com/watch?v=BO-TyETzNO8
youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>CNN DON LEMON INSTRUCTS VIEWERS TO IGNORE SUSAN RICE STORY
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZlisHOP69Js

>CNN cameraman BUSTED pretending to be "ANTI TRUMP" protestor
>youtube.com/watch?v=7ClR5yHBfks

>CNN FAKE NEWS COMPILATION pt 1
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZQei9cy8RF8

Here's your meme
>Donna Brazile leaked debate questions
fired

>Wolf Blitzer leaked debate questions
on air

CNN is either racist or sexist

>CNN's position as the default news station of most of the English speaking world
False; Fox news is the most popular news network, with MSNBC in second place (at least in terms of American news outlets)

CNN does need to die though. MSNBC is biased, but CNN outright lies.

>with Don Lemon going so far as to say he considered it a distraction and would purposely ignore it.
And Cuhomo saying it's illegal to read leaked emails

>blaring it's propaganda from TV's in waiting rooms, diners, hotel lobbies and businesses to the casual observer.
I hate it when it's in the airports.

>CNN Selectively Edits Sylville Smith’s Sister Calling To Burn Down Suburbs

>youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA

Too much work user. I just wanna be /comfy/ at home, eating my tendies and watching Tucker or playing Vidya.

But on a serious note, CNN is done anyways, nobody takes that garbage seriously anymore, and if they do, they're too far gone to be rescued in the first place.

We are better off ridiculing their coverage on YouTube and creating memes exposing their propaganda, trying to guilt places into not showing them only makes us look as childish as the protestors against Milo and Dr. Peterson. Let them spin themselves into their own web of lies, they have no credibility amongst the sane anymore.

Why can't someone just get rid of these people?

good idea

You're late OP

Inform the Trump General. Let's get to work.

Goddamnit wrong image

bump pol needs something to do instead of cannibalize

Bumped. Fuck these paid shills

I watched the Memewar of 2016 from the hills, a young farmboy. I saw the shots fired, the volleys launched. When Trump was elected I thought the war was over, but no, I was wrong. It had just begun.
So I enlisted.
I picked up the weapons of the meme warriors, wielding their weapons in a lcumsy but dtermined manner.
And when the Great Trump Meme Wars began, I walked to the front lines to join.

I like this idea. How would you suggest we employ it?

An oldie but goodie from 2005
youtube.com/watch?v=ih0nxexkCzU

This is how you fight shareblue:

>You need to have them attack things that hurt them. counter attack, deflect their attacks. Every system can turn against themselves

Bump

Link to the tweet? If I recall correctly this one was not genuine

Yeah this. Maybe 20 years ago CNN was the default, but Fox News is definitely the default these days.

lol what?

I see CNN on maybe 1 out of 5 public TVs, the rest are all Fox

She attacks Trump 24/7 so I'm sure it's fake. Now we have to look out for shareblue disinformation. "Look, they even posted the fake sinatra tweet"

They will try to derail us. They will also try to distract the Trump General with bait posts. We need to stay on task and get more shitposters

Can someone clear up the Susan Rice bullshit with some clear sources?

All I can find is shitty news articles that people on both sides will dismiss as fake news. Where is the actual information on what she did?

This war is not going to be won by just shitposting we need to start proving these people wrong and proving that CNN is full of lies in a way that can't be dismissed in the same way we dismiss CNN.

"Fake news" is just the right wing version of what the left have been doing for years, calling other outlets "garbage" or "bad news".

CIA please.

Ignore any information about Susan Rice.
We have always been at war with Oceana.. er.. Russia.
Now for our Two Minutes Hate of Trump.

>implying both CNN and Fox News don't do this
>implying we weren't warned about this shit

Only that CNN reporters openly admitted that they will not report on this story. Their reasoning being "inappropriate" news

I do not have all the details on Rice but there is a general up dedicated to her here

If you can't beat them join them.
How to Get Published on Forbes.com Without Really Trying
mirasee.com/blog/blog-marketing/
4 Steps to Getting Your Next Guest Post on a Major Blog

So, to sum it all up:

Check out the content aggregator sites you’d really like to be on, including Forbes.com, Huffington Post, CNN, Yahoo!, and others.
Search the sections of the website related to your niche. Or, use the search bar to find more specific content.
Start taking note of the content syndicators who post to sites in your niche (LearnVest, Women 2.0, The Muse, Greatist, etc.) These sites are easier to get on, and may just promote your content elsewhere around the web.
Follow guest posting best practices: pitch your best stuff, build a real relationship with the outlet, and don’t selfishly view the outlet as a means for pimping out your content.

I agree. I have been saying this for a long time. I never understood why we haven't gone after CNN HARD yet.

We go to war tonight user's.

No, you guys don't understand. We are talking about the English world outside of the United States.

This may piss you off (and this is exactly why CNN is such a vital target to destroy) but in leaf land we primarily get CNN as our sole source of American cable news. CNN is on all the basic cable and satellite packages, whereas FOX and MSNBC require one to have a fairly expensive specialty news package.

test

BUMP

Can we do anything with this?

Exactly, they've been fucking with us for a long time and we've always let it slide. Well now they're actively trying to fuck the God Emperor in the ass and they have to pay. We need to fuck their ratings and turn the normies against them.

No but we can remind the world of the "black felons" fiasco

IT'S TIME TO GO TO WORK

you are planning to completely destroy the network right?

oh shit, fukken saved. I will definitely figure something out with that.

To make this attack more focused, why don't we destroy Don Lemon specifically? He seems to be the biggest offender in this Susan Rice deal.

Tapper absolutely BTFO

I don't know why but I've got so much faith in this

You can get more if you just google "Don Lemon nigger"

The plan is to forge memes and undermine what little credibility CNN has in the US and what credibility they still have around the world. Assaid CNN is not only a US problem but a global one.

SHit like this is good for spamming Facebook with.

Glorious! This is exactly the type of thing I could see myself sharing with my angry, drunken uncle on zuckbook and him just running off with it.

so tumblr, twitter, facebook right?

cnn has been left propoganda and fake news for a long time.

msnbc has been the same

its just to a massive proportion now a days

its all fake and spin, disgusting

SAD!

Many such cases!

JAKE THE FAKE TAPWATER

this "man" is a joke

I've got a few more infographics and links to compilations of emails, I'l dig em up. Save and spread.

Basically. Same concept as the Clinton Foundation General back during the election cycle last year.

The goal is to create memes, hashtags, and macros that reveal the truth of the media. We must take a light touch though, we cannot be blunt with the redpills. #draftourdaughters is a prime example of what /cfg/ did and what we aspire to do again

Good, this is what the angry or on the fence normies need to see. They've heard of wikileaks, know that there's bias in the air, but they need to start seeing the evidence of what, and who is being a crooked cuck. Shit like Donna Brazille denying collusion with CNN and the DNC, then admitting it, and showing the emails too.

Yes it's Reddit but still useful, DNC and Podesta emails: Compilation of emails outlining the DNC-MSM collusion as well as the DNC plot to subvert the Sanders campaign: reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/5qcqiy/i_realized_i_should_start_backing_up_my_claims_so/?st=j14etki4&sh=00541a08

Top 100 Most Damaging DNC, Clinton and Podesta WikiLeaks emails: mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

Ohhhhhhh damn I didn't know about this.

Tweet them at pro-Trump pundits, Cernovish is getting a lot of attention at the moment and would probably retweet if you ask

Im worried about section 1287 Global Engagement Center signed into law by Obama in December within the National Defense Authorization Act of 2017.
This allocates $60-80 million to coordinate efforts to track foreign propaganda and disinformation efforts intended to undermine U.S. national security interests, and to develop strategies for countering such campaigns. Authorizes the center to provide grants to support civil society groups, journalists, nongovernmental organizations, federally-funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions in analyzing, reporting on, and refuting foreign disinformation efforts

Everyone knows MSNBC and FOX have opinion shows that are slanted. The real issue is CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, WaPo and NYT. These are supposed to be NEWS outlets. These "news" outlets are now openly suppressing information and pushing other stories with no evidence. We've made the jump from biased news to propaganda.

desu nobody would really care.

just make up some shit guys. at least to get attention.

It's real.

archive.is/UdoKW

This is the best idea Sup Forums has had in a long time.

I want CNN destroyed and I will do anything I can to help.

Destroying CNN would do wonders to help our side.

I'd like to see this idea turned into daily general threads.

Put 90% of media is owned by 6 corporations as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRxct8xluGc

This.

people don't really care about CNN. they just want their news.

you need something that insults the average person getting their news from CNN, to convince them to change the channel and unsubscribe.

harming their image will hardly do a thing at this point. pretty much anyone who have would have been willing to do so already has found out and decided switch to something else.

anyone who is still watching them keeps doing so while consciously ignoring how bad CNN is said to be.

This is a really good idea user. I'd participate to the best of my ability.

CNN needs to be eradicated.

I wonder if they realize how racist that headline is?

It's true that blacks are disproportionately criminals, though.

If only you could give negative views to a network as easily as you could give positive views. We could easily balance it out to destroy CNN. But it isn't like that. But we also know hardly anyone watches CNN. So what is there to destroy?

anyone know if this tweet is real or not? seems if we collect well known people's opinions/experiences with CNN that they could be used as leverage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BO-TyETzNO8

Someone can help out and investigate the NAMES exposed by an ex-paid-shill

Nice digits

Nobody cares huh? The GEC vs KEK will begin June 2017, when fake news goes global into all the nooks and crannies of this world

This.

Honestly someone needs to take this nigger down.

He actually went on air and told people he wasn't going to report the news. It's just like 1984's 15 minutes of hate.

Bump

I'll post what memes i have.

> tfw Don Lemon literally goes on air and admits he will refuse to acknowledge any story that conflicts with his narrative

Thank you, user.

Thanks, that video was very interesting. We need to create an image that shows what she says that we can spread. I will work on that now.

I already knew this to be true. Still pissed me off to read it written.

Good news on the horizon though: Trump will probably ask for Jeff Zucker's head as his price to approve the AT&T and Time Warner merger. We could see a change in their editorial direction depending on who replaces him.

Reporting

Can you all

*whifffffff*

can you all imagine what hillary's snatch smells like?

youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg