How will Sup Forums ever recover?

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Johnson_(inventor)#Super_Soaker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>forgetting that affirmative action nullifies any nigger's achievements
Wew lad.

Also, name one nigger invention. I'll wait.

Peanut Butter. That's it.

Wez made da super soaker nigguh

wet tee shirt contasts wud never be good witout us

Slaves sang a lot of soulful songs.
Do those count?

I dont care enough to fact check this, so I'll just ask you straight up.
Is this true?

Invented by the Aztecs.

That's nice. I'm happy she's been given this opportunity.

Hahahahahahahaha

White chocolate

bike theft

at least the boon won't have any kids!

What did she mean by this?

So what, she probably worked hard to get those grades, got into ivy league schools, and isn't majoring into something stupid like sociology. There's a difference between african americans and niggers. Niggers depend on welfare, live in Bronx, Compton, Detroit, and other negroid places where they usually belong to a gang and smoke drugs. On the other hand, african americans are normal people who don't take the jew pill and do shit like BLM, which is funded by George Soros. Debate me

too bad she most likely didn't earn it.

Sage

>outliers exist
>pol /btfo/

nothing will kill the nigger population more than sending all the boons to college.

>be rich parents' niglet
>be treated like your horribly oppressed in 2017

I personally hate communism, but poorfags should rise up.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

every nigger in America with an IQ over 110 automatically gets into every Jew Ivy league. We see this story every year.

Can you even imagine the smugness and overconfidence of every Harvard undergrad? They must actually think of themselves as the future leaders of the world. And sadly, based on their connections, quite a few of them will be.

>Can you even imagine the smugness and overconfidence of every Harvard undergrad?
Only about 20% of Harvard undergrads are actual Europeans. As smug as they are, once America goes nationalist, 80% of Harvard undergrads are getting deported back to their third world shitholes.

The darkies that already kind of have their shit together are the darkies the bottom rung of crazy blacks should go after. Tyrone ain't getting shit bc he's from the hood, but Denise from a rich Jersey suburb gets to be the real world mascot for both of them as she gets into lots of schools bc of her skin color.

WE

She should reapply as a white man.

Imagine how many colleges she'd get accepted to if she had that kind of privilege. They'd probably just go ahead and make her a dean.

>when females and blacks scream white privilege
>Suddenly everyone feels obligated to hand things to blacks and females
How long till we can start crying black privilege Sup Forums?
Can we meme this into existence?

Not invented by a black man, it existed long before that, and the product peanut butter was invented by a white man who threw sugar and shit into nut spread.

>How will Sup Forums ever recover?

>Thinking this is actually a story
>Not knowing that in the age of the internet university is just a marketing scheme now.
>Not knowing that there lower admission standards for blacks at every university
>Still millions of dollars in unused black college funds kicking around.

How will Sup Forums ever recover from their depressing narrative being shown as obvious truth time and time again?

Gee, I dunno. Drinking and trolling helps.

I went to the sister high school of this girl. some user currently attending there posted this in a different thread. Posting this again

>I made a separate thread on this before I saw this one. Anyways, here's the full story.

>This girl goes to my sister high school, and was recently accepted into all 8 ivy leagues (and Stanford).

>She wrote her college essays about racism she experienced in her community, which she has admitted to lying about.

>She accused an AP teacher of racism at our school to get transferred into a less competitive class, and has weaseled her way out of tests on exam day so she wouldn't fail them.

>She's ranked 17 in the class and scored a 34 on the ACT, which is impressive numbers as the school is very competitive, but doesn't justify 8 ivy leagues. She knew she was getting into Harvard and applied to all the other ivy league schools anyways, purely to boost her ego, denying other more qualified kids spots at those same institutions (the Valedictorian from her school got denied from Stanford in part due Universities only accepting so many kids from one school).

>I'm not doubting her work ethic or intelligence. It's just sad she gets headlines thanks to the failings of Affirmative Action.

Do you think it's possible to get into any college without writing your application essays on race and racism?

>How will /Asians/ ever recover?

Oy vey unlikely

sometimes i think it wouldn't be that bad to be black just for the free rides it would bring me

I can honestly say that I am smarter than all these fuckers in this pic. affirmative action is a helluva drug

Claim youre black. Are they going to tell you youre wrong?

Yes actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Johnson_(inventor)#Super_Soaker

Some black engineer from Alabama who did a lot of engineering for the air force.

And what's wrong with that image? Maybe if your ancestors hadn't been so RACIST, then that wouldn't have had to happen.

>friend browsing phone
>"dude some chick got accepted to all 8 schools"
>me "bet you a million bucks she's black"
>starts laughing when he sees the picture
>"how did you know?"
>mfw

reveal your power level in bits

That's it, no more affirmative action, we made a big mistake here.

Underrated post

Hello brother!

Isn't trump in charge of the funding that goes to subsidize schools? Can't he turn this around?

Swing low, sweet chariot
come on down and carry me hoooooooooommmmmmeeeeeee

>how cud i shoot niggaz wifout shootin niggaz?

found the nigger.