Would you fuck her? I would fuck her so hard. I don't even care about her weird politics...

Would you fuck her? I would fuck her so hard. I don't even care about her weird politics. Would pretend to hate Israel just to bang her desu senpai.

>Canadian
Yeah it's over for your country. Your government has officially brainwashed you guys.

>pretend to hate isreal
Yeeeeeah pretend...

She better do anal or it's a fatwah across her face!

Depends. Its pretty easy to tell if they've got fuckable tits by their body shape. Either way, at least Muslim girls do what their men say and keep their mouths shut.

sage. Fuck off leaf

Would you have a threesome with Linda and Mia?

id deport him so hard back to "persia"

>pretend to hate israel

go back to the_donald

I have been at war with Islam since 622 AD.

They are a scourge on this earth and I would rather salt and burn my own land rather than let them have it. There has never been a more entropic and malefic species on this earth than the sons of Mohammad. Every country on this earth should endeavor to oust every fucking one of those devil-spawn of Ishmael.

When you look on a female muslim, see her for what she is: a weaponized womb.

>She

No my brother, I would marry her and honor kill her for speaking in public and promoting degeneracy like a good Muslim.

>when the leaf rakes itself
What a timeline.

Her face is a litteral parallelogram

>brown eyes
>white

> (OP)
>sage. Fuck off leaf
Is sage like a downvote?

get this filth out of here you make me sick

preach brother

nacuck

I would say "treason" but you're from Canada. We expect you to be an Euroislamic breast Feeder.

Fucking NO! I wouldn't touch an Islamic whore. They are poison.

>pretend to hate Israel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

no it's a compliment. he's calling him a very wise person for his comment

god ur embarrassing.

I'd rather jerk off to a vid of IDF girls torturing that Arab whore to death.

she's ugly