Is racism bad?

Is racism bad?

What I mean is...its obvious that some races are inferior to others because of standardized tests and crime statistics, that point is beyond debate. But is it bad to exterminate them like vermin?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/russia-says-no-russian/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims#Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is it bad
Cultural relativists like to say that good and bad are subjective. Others say that there an objective definition of Good and Evil. I say this: what is "Good" is what benefits your ingroup and culture, ergo removing undesirables to benefit social cohesion is morally righteous.
>captcha: blacktown

It's bad to exterminate them. It might be better for the human race overall if we did that, but we never will, so it's a nonstarter. We need to put them to work at jobs they can do that don't require much intelligence. There is enough wealth in the world that we can help them and don't need to just kill them all.

Never change Japan

I'm not so sure it is a nonstarter, WW2 was less than a century ago and emotions are still running high. In 100 years or so people will have forgotten about the Nazis and maybe we can give it another try.

>But is it bad to exterminate them like vermin?
No. All non-Europeans must be exterminated like vermin.

Actually Asians are smarter than Europeans. I can confirm though that Chinese and Koreans while they may have smart computer like brains they do not have a soul.

Non-Europeans are intellectually irrelevant. All gooks are soulless automatons that only know how to copy. If Europeans exterminated Asia and repopulated it with our people, the world would be a better place.

Yes this is true of mainland asians but not Japan. We are descend of Amaterasu.

Actually even if you make an attempt to conquer, Japan cannot be defeated.

You are a delusional gook, you are no different from mainlanders. Once white nationalists retake our countries from Jews, we are coming to colonize Asia.

nips do have souls though

>confusing socioeconomic status with inherent racial traits
minorities tend to be poorer. poorer people don't get as good educations and turn to crime more. Its as simple as that, and thinking otherwise is ass-backwards Nietzschian eugenic bullshit.

Stop cucking for subhumans for one minute in your life Sven.

Nips may have the brains but you lack the spirit and the drive to do anything other than what your culture or overlords tell you
You guys are okay in my book though, I'd gladly take asians over every other race anyday

Actually Japanese have more spirit than any other race. Our depth of the soul is hard to understand for another race and that is why we keep to ourselves and prefer to keep the country closed.

Russian master race: white but enough Asian admixture to make them resistant to pathological altruism.

The 21st century belongs to the Slavs. They grew stronger while the west got fat and lazy.

Yeah, standardized tests prove that the Jews, the Chinese and the Igbos are the smartest people in the world. Everyone else just can't compete. So yeah, for the good of the human race, everyone else should be exterminated.

It is very bad :^)

Great graph.
Shows that, as Jewish, Chinese and Igbo populations in the USA increased, the USA got more Nobel prizes. That's a keeper.

I wish this was true, but Poles and Czechs are less cucked than Russians. Putin is a pan-Eurasianist Mongoloid who imports millions of subhumans every year. For example, ethnic Russians from Eastern Ukraine cannot even get residency in Russia, while revolting Mongoloid kebabs are handed citizenships. The recent st. Petersburg exploding kebab was actually a naturalized Uzbekistani from Kyrgyztan.

unz.com/akarlin/russia-says-no-russian/

That'll change when times get tough

The yellow menace will reveal itself and be recognized as the existential threat it is to all other human life.

Chinese and Igbo never win nobels, and Ashkenazim are genetically mostly European.

>Stop cucking for subhumans
>cucked daily by erdogan

Ivan alcoholovich pls go

We were making good progress on exterminating the gook menace until we got kiked.

Pls post more Russian conquest art

I actually have a bunch.

New Russo-turkish war when?

Quarantine "them" and isolate their shitty cultures.

Uplift the ones you like and lead them in crusades against the subhumans.

It'll be a proxy war for the history books, I'm sure.
(Don't bring anymore refugees in you stupid idiots what are you doing why are you importing shitty cultures and then doing nothing to mitigate while people at home are starving and what not due to not giving a fuck about their society)

(This isn't a fucking chicken pox party goddamn)

We still have millions of Turkic subhumans who need to be removed from our clay, we can worry about the big roach when Russia is 100% European. Also, reminder that it was official policy in the Russian empire to remove kebab:

>While total expulsion as in other Christian nations such as Spain, Portugal and Sicily was not feasible to achieve a homogenous Russian Orthodox population, other policies such as land grants and the promotion of migration by other Russian and non-Muslim populations into Muslim lands displaced many Muslims making them minorities in places such as some parts of the South Ural region to other parts such as the Ottoman Turkey, and almost annihilating the Circassians, Crimean Tatars, and various Muslims of the Caucasus. The Russian army rounded up people, driving Muslims from their villages to ports on the Black Sea, where they awaited ships provided by the neighboring Ottoman Empire. The explicit Russian goal was to expel the groups in question from their lands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims#Russia

White people just need to get our birth rates up so we can start conquering again.

We can start conquering again as soon as the kikes are purged out of global media and academia.

You lack the entrepreneurism that let the europeans culturally conquer the world.

Shame that complacency and naivety is leading those achievings towards the actual state of affairs.

Regardless, don't get me wrong, you japanese are honorary aryans after all; proved your worth to humanity through your recent social and scientific achievements.

Gosh, Britons, French and Germans are way better than people from the Netherlands and Belgium!

Must be genetic!

Nigger detected

Just like how a few of your fellow Russians were? kek

You are out of luck shlomo. In the coming war, Eastern and Western Europeans will be on the same side.

>But is it bad to exterminate them like vermin?
Yes, that's bad. They're still equal in dignity. We all have souls.

Do you ever have to interact with niggers in your day to day life? If you did, you would already know the answer to your question.

ye

This pic makes no sense
Fedoras are the ones that are unpopular
Especially with how they dress and present themselves

Alright, that's all the autism that I have for today.

"racism" doesnt mean you want to exterminate everybody that isnt you. It doesnt even have to mean you think other races are inferior. if others are worse at something, they can be better at different things
It means you acknowledge that races are different and that heir societies are incompatible. they are free to live in their own lands.

I've always thought that racism is something more or less inherent in the human race, given that we are primates. All primates have a hierarchical system in their social groups, and I think racism stems from this in some degree, yet it is ultimately informed by an individual's endemic experiences (indoctrination, pseudoscience, to fin in Sup Forums, and, the ultimate irony, being made to feel like a minority by minorities).

I think that all generalizations are bad. There's shit people everywhere. That being sad, I think cases can be made on an individual to individual bases. But it gets complicated because you start playing God.

I don't know how Japan views Standardized tests, but they are losing credibility in the States. Classrooms are becoming more diverse by the day, and many educators find that focusing only on bettering standardized test results hurts children more than it helps them (not to mention the whole thing about how they are endemically "White").

Is racism "bad"? Well, I don't think it has much justification, no. I find that a prevailing theme in human existentialism and morality is to try to be more than our biological make-up, to prove we have some sense of autonomy not dictated by our genotype.