Black People experiences thread

>Black People experiences thread

Post experiences being near blacks living near blacks or just being in ghetto areas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YBIOLRke41o
youtu.be/rOIJjwPgsGk
youtu.be/5kVSn8nyWhM
youtu.be/Nb_HcZDuRBk
youtu.be/Yj_HZQRjgQA
youtu.be/PJ1oh-2g-vg
youtu.be/VWx1smvevQ0
youtu.be/caTE55n_n5M
youtu.be/6BxU0CUjGgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>tfw your entire country is a ghetto

Sad!

Bump

its orge

Same situation over here my macaco friend

Ghetto City here.

Standard >

Paul's Boutique out of business?

my gf knows a lot of black people cuz she does sports for our school and from events, they're ok i guess. they seem kind of loud to be but she says its jsut part of their culture

>Be the manager of a Jewbucks a few years back for about 4 years.
>Over the course of my time there hired 4 black people.
>Had to fire each one at some point for theft.

Never really lived around black people but there you go.

>Sup Forums
>always right

>live in city
>have to get gas at midnight
>sheboon at counter with multiple babies trying to buy grape flavored blunt wraps, newports and scratchoffs but middle eastern clerk can't understand her nigger babble while huge line of people build up behind her

every fucking time

i hate it so much but this is where I work. 45 percent black population in my city.

lmao

>45 percent black population in my city

Weak Tier Bro. Try 63% Black 31% white...

what city?

>see black women near metro
>she catches me starin
>turns out we both head the same station and same way
>i follow her autistically and she walks as fast as she can
i hope she didnt think anything wrong lol

I'm just telling it like it is

You're in for a surprise. Remember this post when it happens.

did somebody say ghetto?

oh "black people steal" i get it, very original. i don't really htink her friends are gonna steal from her. I'm not even defending them, its not like i want to hang out or be friends with them, they're just whatever

forgot pic

For me, over the course of my life, my personal experiences with blacks have been overwhelmingly negative.

The very few nice blacks I've known were outcasts among their kind. All the negative traits that liberals attribute to rednecks are true of blacks too.

I've learned the hard way that blacks will hate whites no matter what we do. White liberals are fucking morons for thinking their white guilt, their virtue signalling and diversity quotas will ever make blacks not hate whites. Even resorting to historical negationism just to appease them does nothing.

Yes, I'm very bitter.

>Sold cable/phone/internet door to door in the hood for 4 years
>Good practice was to be out of there by 6pm
>Abandoned homes everywhere, many demolished
>Trash everywhere
>The inner city has a different, very unpleasant smell
>Mostly blacks, some areas with large Hispanic populations, some apartment buildings packed with Asian immigrants
>Everyone is on welfare, use EBT (literally everyone)
>Inside of most homes are pretty rough, not well kept. Some homes were borderline frightening
>Lots of single mothers. Parents lashing out at their children. Would yell at their animals
>Illicit activities would begin around 6pm, and a lot of cops would roll in around that time
>Glad not to be working that job anymore

I'd worry more about the violence, to be honest.

>hire melanin enriched Kangz

What are you, a race traitor or something like this ?

I live in Baltimore for professional school. I keep my Sig in the nightstand, an AK under the bed, my brother has an m1897 trench gun copy under his bed, and an AK in the living room ottoman downstairs.

One attempted break in, I was cooking dinner one day and had forgotten to lock the front door. A nigger just tried it I guess and we locked eyes for a moment. I was cutting meat at the time so I ran towards him with the cleaver and he bolted. Other than that, 2 stolen bikes.

>>Black People experiences thread
>Post experiences being near blacks living near blacks or just being in ghetto areas.

oke. its very simple:

>black people near you = problems

are you like 12 or something?

most Australian aboriginals are legitimate ape people, the half whiteys can be alright. i guarantee you if you go to the right place here you'll see someone in the middle of the road with a machete

nope, in college. not a prodigy either

2 hrs ago I was getting in my car to go to work. Black old guy asks if I have a lighter. Yeah I do, here. Proceeds to smoke crack. I don't have time to stand around waiting for him to finish his crack session so I say 'keep it I gotta go'. He gets offended. He thought I should want to hang out and watch him until he was done I guess.

the abos here also like to sit around in parks all day, its fucking sad. they smell worse than pajeets. almost got myself bashed once when i was drunk because my mate started yelling how bad they smelt.

Always my favorite thread...

youtu.be/YBIOLRke41o

on the plus side there is loads of bbc

US niggers
youtu.be/rOIJjwPgsGk

VS
US crackers
youtu.be/5kVSn8nyWhM

Wow, just looked where the evidence was it its true, 0 percent of black female rapes involved a white man

can't be a prodigy if you're an adult

them titties doe

yes. i am saying i am both in college and of a normal college, adult age. do you understand now?

r u me?

I lived in a nigger neighborhood in New York, Cincinnati, and Chicago and nothing's ever happened to me. I'm also a big guy (6'7")

Do niggers not fuck with big guys?

actually, I do. Thanks for clearing that up

You know your country is fucked and cucked when your bitches are betting beaten and your too weak to do something about it...

youtu.be/Nb_HcZDuRBk

Manlet detected

no problem, human

>I'm also a big guy (6'7")

Walk in the same places as a 5'2'' bitch, thing are gonna be different, Bubba...

youtu.be/Yj_HZQRjgQA

Kek - I'm serious

Ok

Went up to this black kid I was cool with in high school and said"what's up ma ninja!" His faced looked so puzzled and called me a crazy white boy while laughing.

A nigger carjacked my uncle and tried to kill him. A group of niggers offered my brother a ride home from a bar then tried to kill him. Two niggers robbed and killed my dad's coworker, dumped his body on the side of a street in front of an abandoned house. A nigger robbed my sister's boyfriend at gunpoint when he was delivering pizzas, forced him into the car, and drove him around looking for a place to kill him until he jumped out.

I've noticed the same attitudes towards me in my life whenever I tried to reach out and have a more 'diverse' group of friends. I pretty much concluded that whites will never be seen as peers to any other race but whites. There's too much stigma for there to be any real social bonding on a large scale. Even amongst asians we are seen as a means to an end in social settings, while they have no real desire for assimilation in wider society and only serve themselves (ex. real estate on the west coast). As the white population in the US becomes lower and lower I believe that the normies are going to wake up to the fact that we are the hosts and the leaches are well on their way to bleeding us dry through welfare, affirmitive action, buying up real estate, H1B visas, and illegal immigration.

I grew up in Maryland in and around Glen Burnie for my whole life. My dad was super racist and I have most of his opinions on race. But my brother became a liberal puke as soon as he got together with my liberal puke sister in law.

So of course when they had their kids they moved to western North Carolina. I visited them about five years ago and saw about five black people in a crowded Walmart. It was so white there even the people cleaning the hotel rooms at the resort were white. It was so white I started to feel uncomfortable, like I was in Pleasantville or some shit like that.

When I got back home I drove up to Lexington Market to go shopping where I was almost the only white person in the whole place. As God as my witness I felt relieved to be home.

I'm white just to clarify

>A nigger carjacked my uncle and tried to kill him. A group of niggers offered my brother a ride home from a bar then tried to kill him. Two niggers robbed and killed my dad's coworker, dumped his body on the side of a street in front of an abandoned house. A nigger robbed my sister's boyfriend at gunpoint when he was delivering pizzas, forced him into the car, and drove him around looking for a place to kill him until he jumped out.

Um, let me guess...Baltimore?

52% black city

>be me in Vegas hate it here
>living with dad in apartment
>get to know autistic white guy
>day later guy gets black eye ask him about it and cool him down
>guy says nig room mate beat him up
> say sorry
> fast forward day later find out nig room mate and friends beat stabbed him and took his belongings
> memory is kind blurry at this point
> nig at stand off with cops
> nig gets something out of pocket
>cops open fire as I run off

>52% black city

Baton Rouge...

Say it with me brother man, CULTURALLY ENRICHED.

I've seen some through the car window.

A black student once called me racist because I sent him out in the hall to prevent the white psychopath kid from stabbing him in the eye with a pencil.

I tracked that asshole down and told him don't ever talk to me or my wife's son like that again.

why would you ever subject yourself to living near black people? Do you just enjoy suffering?

some people have to for work or whatever

>live in a ghetto
>pic related average buildings where I live
>hhad a pretty good day, walking to the store to buy some chips
>group of 5 young men in front of me
>they all had slavsuits and had clean cuts, one was carrying a football, most probably football hooligans
>one of them jokingly trips the other
>tripped guy starts raging
>"for what you did to me I should fuck you 10 times over"
>his face is red with anger, his buddies are trying to reatrain his chimpout
>inaudible shouting in the distance as distance between us increaces
I hate this shot hole

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad to know someone understands.

I'd honestly rather move back in with my parents then ever have to work or live in any city where I had to be around niggers. I'm thankful my job is in the nicer part of the state with low nigger population.

Good ole US of A....

youtu.be/PJ1oh-2g-vg

yeah but jobs exist in white areas too. demographics really should be the number one thing you look at when moving somewhere.

>tfw no blacks

I've had good and bad. I think a lot of them really actually love us.

I wish they were taught to behave in a manner that didn't make many of us uncomfortable. Many don't seem to understand personal space. A lot of blacks will walk really close to white men. I don't think they realize that they are emasculating us when they do that. I pray for them. They're really strong. They're not very smart. I don't like being around them. However, I don't like being around most men.

How do your women survive without the power of the BBC?

A pink shirt...

youtu.be/VWx1smvevQ0

There is little to no feminism here.

>I don't think they realize that they are emasculating us

What... lol

Why is it they either steal or do something sexually harassing to whites.
I hate living near them it's fucking disgusting.
It's like they can't be normal they can only be animals.

ITT Sup Forums tries to imagine what it is like to experience human contact, and comes up with some insanely fucked up racist scenarios about black niggers

>the Jonfag is tripfagging now
Kys

>always hearing loud ass car systems
>cars pull up to houses and honk in the middle of the night to pick people up
>trash everywhere
>basketball dribbling
>people yelling at each other down the street
>occasional gunshots

lololololololololololololol

I work for a school that's probably around 70% black. They can be loud and many of them don't seem to care much about their studies, but they're decent people overall. Some very much so. I've made friends with many. Mad?

I've had people call bullshit before but I would take this as a moment to appreciate the life you've had if you've never had to experience this. I have a lot of family living in detroit (myself included) and this thread is completely accurate

Pure savagery...

youtu.be/caTE55n_n5M

I've got a few

>sitting at home
>hear some weird noises, look out the window
>crazed nog is smashing his head against the roof of the parking lot cover
>his mother comes out of their apartment and starts screaming bloody murder
>they shout incoherent babble at eachother
>he sprints away, but falls on his face and fucks his shit up
>he is taken away in the ambulance
Apparently he was incredibly autistic and the parents never gave it any mind.
Pic related.

>same nigs finish partying next door
>hear a slam on my door, ignore it
>hear some groaning about an hour later
>look through the peephole
>there's a black dude passed out on my doorstep without any pants on
>while I'm looking some sheboon comes out and starts yelling at him
>she starts kicking him and stomping on his legs
>goes back inside
>some time later two guys come and drag him back into their apartment

>same neighbors get the police called on them
>they're playing music loud as fuck
>police knock on the door
>they turn the music down
>you can hear the nigs talking, telling eachother to be quiet
>police start walking away
>music gets turned back up before the police even make it to their car

Living in low income housing is surreal. It's like an episode of Cops that never ends.

>Northern VA
>absolutely loathe going into DC
>ask girl on date
>she lives in DC
>get to her house
>two niggers smoking weed on the porch right next door and blasting shitty trap music
>we walk to a thai restaurant nearby
>a sheboon asks if she could use my phone, she locked herself out of her house and her baby's inside
>three nogs on the same corner give me the stinkeye
>date goes okay
>on the walk back, a cop is arresting one of the three black dudes
>woman is gone
>dudes on the porch still smoking weed
>asks me what I'm doing next week
>oh I'll get back to you haha
>delete her contact in my phone

Fuck DC

thats what happens in states where legal citizens cannot carry

So nothing happened.

section 8?

>he is taken away in the ambulance
Can nigs really afford ambulance in USA?

no taxpayers pay it.

No one makes excuses for rednecks. Blacks on the other hand...
Just look at reddit. Literally nothing but "poor black people" so sad.. you're racist if you happen to notice the absurdly high rate of violence perpetrated by them. Nigger school sucks, well it can't be because of their actions no give them more money.

It really seems like the hand wringing and excuses for black failure have been ramped up lately and I'm so tired of media and libs telling me it's my fault that blacks are stupid and destructive.

>some fat IT nig from jew york referred to himself as an intellectual
>then proceeded to insinuate that germany is a plague on the world because its english name has "germ"

>Be around 10 and have a neighborhood black friend
>Kid was fine unless he was hanging out with other niggers
>If he was hanging out with other niggers they would always make racial comments to me.

why do blacks get such pack mentality

All you have to do is be friendly. The difference between black areas and white areas is white areas ignore each other and black areas see that as suspicious. Just be friendly and that guy stealing a 24 pack from the gas station will be the nicest guy around, seriously

maybe u should suck his dick and be his get away driver while ur at it too, faggot

I'm glad that there are other Americans in this thread.

>Just be friendly and that guy stealing a 24 pack from the gas station will be the nicest guy around, seriously

Not sure about that, Bubba Dean

youtu.be/6BxU0CUjGgc

*smacks lips*

I feel like das racist to me das all...

*cuts footage*

kek

Dude niggers cannot help it. Even if they are 80% white that little African in them will tell them "gibsmedat" and they will take shit. I only have 1 black friend who doesn't steal shit regularly

Oakland

I have lived alongside many blacks, and I am very glad for having met and befriended them, because they have were great people, and many have become life long friends. I am glad I have never experienced the nightmare fantasies of a racist lonely boys whose brains developed wrong due to constant social isolation during the formative years of a man, from puberty until age 30