Niggers are stup

Niggers are stup...

Me when I'm accepted to a university because I'm black and a women, so the GBP of said university go up and they can purchase 2x more trendies

Is this one of those slide threads?

id.

Probably accepted because of "diversity" and status quo shit

Affirmative action.

Niggers being of below-average intelligence is a scientifically proven fact.

OR maybe she worked hard ? ever though of that, buddy

Checked

Affirmative action

*Yawn*

affirmative action just like the dude who wrote niggers live matter and got accepted to some burger university.

>tfw dumber than a nigger

GOD DAMN IT, HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER?

I went to the sister high school of this girl. some user currently attending there posted this in a different thread

>I made a separate thread on this before I saw this one. Anyways, here's the full story.

>This girl goes to my sister high school, and was recently accepted into all 8 ivy leagues (and Stanford).

>She wrote her college essays about racism she experienced in her community, which she has admitted to lying about.

>She accused an AP teacher of racism at our school to get transferred into a less competitive class, and has weaseled her way out of tests on exam day so she wouldn't fail them.

>She's ranked 17 in the class and scored a 34 on the ACT, which is impressive numbers as the school is very competitive, but doesn't justify 8 ivy leagues. She knew she was getting into Harvard and applied to all the other ivy league schools anyways, purely to boost her ego, denying other more qualified kids spots at those same institutions (the Valedictorian from her school got denied from Stanford in part due Universities only accepting so many kids from one school).

>I'm not doubting her work ethic or intelligence. It's just sad she gets headlines thanks to the failings of Affirmative Action.

Did she just write #BlackLivesMatter over and over too?

How refreshing and heroic. She is stunning and brave.

I love that conservatives literally can't accept that black people are often better than them. Sort of like how the most furious anti-gay GOP officials are always flaming faggots.

thats the thing isnt it? we will never know how hard she worked. and we have evry right to believe it was some aff action bullshit that got her into that spot because that is the most likely event. we didnt set the circumstance for reasonably believing she didnt do as much to earn enrollment through some level dedication as the next applicant, that is the lefts doing

You Really Think Someone Would Do That? Just Go On the Internet and Tell Lies?

Nigerians and Ghanaians are the Asians of Africa, they're very hard working and have high expectations for the most part. One of the few respectable African peoples.

Affirmative action. Her SATs were probably below 30-40% of all Whites.

Have you ever seen any ivy league campus? It's a jungle of mulattos who had a white parent and got affirmative action.

saged

Affirmative Action

>nigger does something anyone else does
>get's in the news
I'm waiting for them to start running stories about niggers going to the corner store and not robbing it.

By the looks of her seems like the only hard work she's ever done is finishing the whole cut of ham

She's not a nigger, she's African. There's quite a difference, believe it or not. The Europeans manage to instill some civilization into their negroes.

I'd like to think that, but unfortunately in this racist world created by liberals, it's too likely she was affirmative actioned in.
If only we judged people on their merit, not on their color.

college is dead anyway. congrats you got excepted into the top 8 overpriced sleepaway camps for overgrown babies cause you're a black girl

This is actual a subtle criticism of affirmative action. Her scores were probably mediocre. There are plenty with near perfect 2380's on their SATs who would be lucky to get into half of the Ivy League thanks to how much of a shitshow it is for asians and whites.

>Super smart
>Check 'african american' on the application

She's got victim squared status, free pass to anywhere

news story of nig nog not robbing - fake news

Wow. She must have completely earned that and received no special treatment.

Truly she is an inspiration to all other black girls. That they too may one day take someone else's rightful place in an institution.

Affirmative Action, plus being a minority ^2 (black x female) helps a lot. You would need to be a special retard that's all on merit.

>black
>woman

you can literally get a pass for anything with those "merits" in America.

The fact that a chimp with a high IQ is national news really says something in itself

>implying hardwork
>ever

If niggas worked hard why did we have to whip them to get them to pick our cotton?

>Hurr durr what us affirmative action?
>Hurr durr what are lower standards for niggers?

a guy in my school was a tryhard and he graduated valedictorian with an over 4.0 gpa and he had to go live in china for a year and shit before yale would let him in. wonder if this bitch had to do anything other than be a nigger

Yea its called affirmative action dumbass. If she wasnt accepted shed being crying how white man dont want me to get muh edukasun dats racist

Oh wow... 1 out of 42 million. Really proved the stereotype wrong there.

Jesus that thing is hideous

What the fuck, just look at that fucking face, holy shit... That horrific hairline, the splotchy hair growths, the smashed in nose bridge, the shit-colored eyes, the humongous mouth, the huge gaping lips, the enormous flaring nostrils...

I could go on but you get the idea.

nah you're just jelly pal

Czechs bringing the bants

>What is affirmative action

>34 on ACT
>impressive numbers

Shit, I got a 34 too with literally zero studying and on little sleep. Is that supposed to be impressive?

>when Americans try to use "buddy"

Yikes. Leave that to us, fatboy.

You're making me flip, leaf

AA

Some of them are probably intelligent, but the ones we hear about only seem to be involved in pushing leftist agendas and encouraging the victim mentality in their communities, not really known for some profound act rather for trying to reshape the system than improve themselves. Soros has armies of gated community schwarzes, many who were brought up in the same fashion as the typical trust fund baby; they are the ones who end up riling the hood rats and dindus against the same people who built the gated communities they live in.

>Czechs
I hope that's just a relation to our two flags

I bet both.

>black
>nigger
pick one

She must have written "BLACK LIVES MATTER" 101 times on her essay.

It's easy to get into the ivy league schools when the bar is lowered for you. I only applied to single ivy (Harvard, though I should have applied to Columbia and/or Princeton as I'm sure I could have gotten into at least one) and was rejected. I was an upper middle class white guy with a very accomplished record (>2250 SAT, US Mathematical Olympiad, enough AP credit to enter as a Sophomore (not that this is rare even at state schools), and shitloads of extracurricular activities with leadership positions and awards). Fortunately, I got into MIT and went there, but if you're not black or native america Harvard is basically just a crapshoot. Because black students tend to have shittier accomplishments they have a lower bar at even he most esteemed institutions in the US (see racism by low expectations). All else held equal a black student has a ~300 point bonus compared to a white student on the SAT iirc. So, a black version of me would have had a score higher than it would be possible for me to score (since the limit is 2400). Hell, asians have a 50 point penalty and they still filled my classes (math major who heavily explored physics, chemistry, and finance). I would have loved to try math 55 at Harvard (though I'm not narcisistic enough to think I'd be able to beat it, I'd probably drop to math 45 and do great).

I probably sound bitter, and maybe I am because the system discriminates against me all while claiming that the system helps me. Somehow they've managed to have it both ways. I'm in probably the same position I'd be in if I graduated Harvard, though. I'm a burnt out investment banker seeking a commission in the US Army (the last 8 years have been very good to my parents and I no longer need a job where I'll make money as I'm effectively taken care of for life). Take from this what you will.

this man was a prophet

If college acceptance was still based on academic merit instead of political correctness this sheboon would have been lucky to get into a community college.

Yeah, kind of.

> nigonometry
kek

Seriously, what a fucking joke. I know the older generations said the same thing a little over a decade ago when I was applying to colleges, but god damn.

I could too if I could make an 18 on the ACT and get 100 free ride scholarships

i wont deny that she isn't smart. i admire what she did and its impressive but the only reason this is a story is because she is black and the left likes to parade diversity around as a sign of verity signally but if you meet more liberals they dont like blacks and dont have relationships with them. blacks assume every white person is the average college liberal. black adults and white adults are great friends because they grew up as real people before all of this media race baiting shit which jews guilted stupid wasps into doing

They also parade it because most folks don't know what "regression to the mean" means.

same boat. 34 is impressive no matter the circumstances, famalam.
also, that is the last time that a lack of effort will ever be impressive.

Look. Mods. Please. These threads are against the rules. They're just pointing to 1 circumstance where something has happened, and basing their knowledge of the subject matter on said 1 circumstance. Blacks are stupid, they have a lower iq on average and looking at a graph of iq you can see that most of blacks iq falls around the 80 mark where whites are around the 100 and Asians 108

Regression to the mean only applies if she is half something other than black, which she doesn't appear to be. Her mean is the mean IQ for black people, not necessarily the mean IQ for all people. She's the anomaly, and her kids are likely to be between her and the mean.

Stupid as fuck.

Good for her. Hope she gets a good education out of it. Hope she got there on her merit and not race quotas.
If so than I'm in awe.

That's a lie. Graduating college with little to no effort is still impressive because it gives you time to network, which is really the second most important thing you get from college (first is that piece of paper when you graduate). Finally, in my line of work where you work your fingers to the bone for 80-100 hours/week minimizing your effort while still succeeding is extremely impressive. Face it, high performance with low effort will always be impressive.

>Blacks are retar-

this could have been trayvon martin. I hope you are happy racists.

She absolutely got there in part by affirmative action (if you remember high school civics/US history, then you know that racial quotas were actually ruled unconstitutional in public universities in the supreme court case, Regents of University of California v. Bakke). She probably had a GPA, SAT/ACT score, extracurricular activities, etc. that made her relatively competitive, but her race made it way easier because she is being compared to other blacks which makes her look even better (even though no explicit quota is being used, it basically is quotas). It isn't her fault, but even with perfect stats, she wouldn't be able to get into all 8 ivy league schools (and Stanford) if she wasn't black just because these schools are so competitive that it's a crapshoot if you don't have something seriously helping you like being a minority.

I can just hear the mom saying the name
>LuhJeeyyuss

I had a 35 ACT.

Dropped out of community college in my 4th semester.
Made the dean's list every semester until I had a life crisis, because I'm an autistic, manic depressive, retard. Panic attacks used to be a regular occurance.
Never had any help with it, but I've gotten better.

Now I work a meaningless dead end job.

How can white men even compete?

>Graduating college with little to no effort is still impressive
no it's not. unless it's something like a hard science but then there's no half assing it, you have to do tedious work with great focus. you can't weasal your way out of hard work when it comes to shit like research.

your intl relations or english history degree means fuckol because you literally don't do anything but parrot what your teacher says and then paraphrase other sources for you research papers etc. you really thinks it impresses people that you didn't put a lot of work in it? all that tells us is that you have a decent memory

I was older (12) when I built my first computer, and it was not a high spec computer, so nobody called me a whizz kit. In fact, I felt like an idiot, because at first my computer did not work. I had to borrow an HP for the oscilloscope to fix it. The computer was very primitive and had only 256 bytes of RAM and 2048 bytes of ROM (SC/MP microprocessor). It came as a bag of chips and assembly required a soldiering iron. My math teacher was unimpressed and reminded me that I was late with two weeks worth of homework.

>army
You should go Navy, but don't be tricked into going nuclear

ITT: niggers manage to do something white people do all the time, so exceptional it makes the news