Gen Z user here

Gen Z user here
Year 1997
Finished high school July of last year
High school included
>Mexicans
>Blacks
>Nepalian, African, and Syrian Refugees though not as many as you might think I've talked and interacted with many of them
>School was split into two, one being where the really smart kids went and the other was just your typical high school but it was all on the same campus
>Majority of school is pretty left wing even the teachers
Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

thedarkenlightenment.com/moldbugs-open-letter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well this just makes me feel old

>Ask me anything

Could you leave this site forever, please?

>tfw 95fag and high school dropout

>he thinks he is gen Z

dude you are the last of the millenials.

Everyone born after 2000 is gen Z

No next question

Gen Z is 1996 to 2010 the data changes a lot

You're like 5 years younger than me. Why should I give a flying fuck about your "generational perspective"? You don't remember anything I haven't experienced.

I'm a '99fag. Just turned 18. The bluepill is everywhere at my school.

Which part of the split had more white people?

How will you kill yourself?

What's gen Z like, compared to other generations? (Milleneals, X, Boomers)

>1997 is considered gen z now

Holy fucking shit. You morons keep changing these dates. How long until 1945 is a millenial at this rate?

Why do young idiots feel that they can talk instead of lurking for years until they finally have something of value to say

I'm worried that idiots like you and OP were too young to experience UR. You have some reading to do for the true redpill.
thedarkenlightenment.com/moldbugs-open-letter/

hello annon genz also here born in 1996 so my question did you also have a teacher or in my case. History teacher who was far left or generally left but i'll use his anti gun statements i come say to him. All these anti gun laws seem stupid which he replies to the effect but yea you'd think it be right to let someone with nuclear weapons be allowed i didn't know what to say so he says so you believe in a form of control. At the time i accepted it but now i just completely reject that logic what BS can you relate annon?

Because unlike your school we had a very multicultural campus filled with many types of ethnicities

Eh don't care

Obviously the smarter side the majority of everyone there was either white or asian, I honestly rarely saw a black person and why I did it was a girl

Dude, it's 5 fucking years, and university is even more diverse because of international students.

Holy fuck you are stupid. My high school PE class was like half white.

We were born in the same decade.

Not planning on it

Generation next here. Just solved police brutality. Ask me anything.

ITT: youngins

Gen Zeds start at i'd say 1996. There's a radical difference between those born 1990-1994 and those born 1995-1999; it's easily identifiable

Very left wing probably more left wing when compared with millennials there are some right leaning people but their mostly blacks and mexicans and nobody really says anything unless you're white

We dont change the dates you idiot, they keep changing because nobody can come up with a correct year

how was your highschool experience?

did you go to any parties?

did you have a girlfriend?

join any clubs?

/10

>There's a radical difference between those born 1990-1994 and those born 1995-1999

Nope.

>implying

Not really but I do remember my world history teacher was this blonde dyke who would constantly talk about how evil the people of the past were and how colored people were always mistreated, I wouldnt have had a problem with it but she tried to push it into every lesson we had

You have no data for your claim, fuckhead.

High school had its moments just like every generation

Went to like 3 parties never really liked going to them

I only went out with 4 girls and one of them was a major slut

No

6/10

>Zed

Hello, britcuck.

This. It's only fitting that gen Zyklon starts with trips.

same my teacher never made the original crusades to be good if anything says oh yea pope urban was an evil man. but years later when you come to read what islam really is and how evil it was to christian nations mainly the Byzantines and how they suffered the worse. its not all black and white yea can relate to that :/

Everybody else keep changing the dates you fuck head one day they say its 96 the next day they say its 2000, next I hear someone say it was 95 or 94 fuck off

What is the RuneScape of your generation?

Just remember that the older anons are here to help you guys out. Oldfags must pass the torch of wisdom to new fags.

I've been out of school for almost 2 decades. Are white female teachers still teaching you that being a white male is shit and telling you to give things/do things for niggers?

Gen who?

How are those Generations Labeled again?

1960-69?
1970-79?
1980-89?
1990-99?
2000-09?
2010-today?

I was born in 1996

I am Gen Z

Millenials are gay and stupid

We got taught more about the civil war and the third reich if anything else. Half the time we would be watching old ass documentaries about the evils of slavery and how women were oppressed and we were also shown that faggot John Green and his annoying crash course history shit

Can you answer me

23 year old fag here, struggled and finally got ahead. let me help you

>work really hard in school
>start lifting
>manage your finances
>dont get too invested in girls in college, it all transitory
>workout and look the best you can
>pursue passions on the side, but find a job to pay the bills

depends if you live in liberal states like california if you make say. Ok talked to guy who lives out their and he made a story for his Writing class and it was about two gay lesbo or some bs and no joke A Instant A cause muh progressiveness, and best case like me someone in rural pa, you get wink wink nudge nudge hints like hey pope urban in crusades was a bad guy, we skipped over Islam basically never talking about its true origins like the rapping of christian Egypt, so yea to an extent. sorry to say this shits still here :*(

t. Butthurt millenial

There actually a lot more female teachers than male teachers, all of which are white, we did have one black teacher once but she got fired due to being a really sassy bitch and just an overall horrible person. And no not really most female teachers just talk about the news and how we're supposed to be helping those less fortunate than us especially minorities

ah dude you were to yea same john green bs same here we were forced the one about did asians fight back against the evil europeans bs yea fucking cucked man i swear we have more in common that you think :)

Runescape

Runescape of our generation? Not really sure user I don't play much video games, most fags are usually obsessed with COD or GTA and the nerdy beta fags play minecraft on the school computers if that answers your question

Roblox

What I found most annoying about that shit is the fact that he tried implementing his shitty humor into every single video that he made, funnier still is that nobody laughed and thats what made it funnier for me

You are not GenZ. My brother was born in 97 and him and I are, by definition, in the same generation. You are just a very late millennial

Millennial here, would ya say we are getting worse or better from a Sup Forumsster perspective.

WORSE

Its not a fucking choice retard

Who knows like I said in my previous post they data changes a lot even the years for millennials changes from time to time

Life isn't going to get any easier unless you youngfags do better than the lost generation before you.

Are you strong enough to redpill your peers?

You can't have the same mother and father as someone and be in different generations. It's just not possible. Unless OP's parents were both 14 when they were born, then they're a millennial.

>we did it we saved them
guess I really dont live in the real world

Attempting to red pill the majority of everyone at school is close to impossible they'll act interested at first but then just forget everything as soon as the conversation is over then they go back to talking about the beautys of multiculturalism

Where do you live though?

t. gay stupid millennial

It starts with the teachers all my teachers were all either
>jewish
>dike
>cuck
>old as shit had no idea what the fuck was going on, thought we should draft middle schoolers to fight the war in iraq

this i was bluepilled heavily in school but once i graduated the redpills of life hit me hard, Bills, Job, Relationships, The roadblocks of life the once the election hit i fully awoke trying to redpill pplin high school is near impossible unless they are facing it tough in life like me or other ppl i knew a person who had to pay rent , insurance, and work partime job to just live and go to high school pretty redpilled more than me. Most ppl are normie teir in high school dude :/

Arizona, the majority of teens don't actually give a shit about politics most just like to pretend they do just to feel a tad bit smarter than the average cunt but realistically most of them are just idiots

Gen Z is mid 90's to earl 00's
You dindu no research

how tight are gen z pussies
he's trans-generational. don't misgeneration him shitlord

I've had one dike teacher, and another beta looking faggot who was dating one of the english teachers who was asian, who might have been jewish don't really remember much about him

I'm afraid you weren't Gen Z m8.

1998 here, actual Gen Z. Even in commiefornia most kids can see how retarded the SJW teachers were and were very receptive to redpilling. Most people found feminist impressions hilarious. Black kids were unsalvageable, Mexicans were neutral politically but were very nice once you realized they're dumb and not malicious, white kids were Sup Forums tier.

The kids born even earlier were more extreme versions of this. Middle schoolers are smarter than you'd think and generally know what's going on.

Looser than you might think
I knew a few seniors who were dating girls as old as 13 or 14 and nobody seemed to give a fuck

ITT ShariaBlue and literally-retarded leafs spread a fake narrative that we don't support and look forward to the support of Generation Z—the first uncucked generation in possibly decades.

This whole generation shit is kind of confusing since the majority of the data keeps changing almost daily, I'm probably a very late millennial for all I know

>punch Jews dikes and Betas
>fuck Asians

95er here, i got a big cock, i can suck my own dick. Kek

The trick to generational categories is that they always bend to suit whatever point you want to make.

Damn, back in my day if a senior had his eyes on some frosh girl we'd beat the shit out of him.

how'd you become a fucking frogposter

Stfu dumbass millenial, go watch some buzzfeed video or something.

Gen Z or L8 millenial here,
We beat the shit out them and then get manshamed by the faggots and CNN now days
>mental health, see the person not the condition

You say millenial as if its bad, bitch im Mad Max.
>alone
>redpilled
>nutty
>surrounnded by ass

The fuck do you mean ask me anything? Do you think you're special or something?

I was born in 97 as well and my school fit those characteristics. Does that make me cool enough to start an AMA? No, so fuck you nigger.

In the 80s and 90s you said and did so much shit, yet there is no record of it. There simply wasn't a multimedia survilance device in the pockets of everyone.

Most people who fight at school were either mexicans or black guys and the occasional ghetto girls thrashing around after school or in the halls

Also
>Shittiest generation in the history of mankind

Millenials are so stupid, we are gonna put you fags in concentration camps

what state was the school in?

I would gladly take that.
Maybe a can hide out in someones basement?
>hes one of the ok ones

1996 here

My experience is that I went to a fairly affluent school. Everyone was either White, Asian, or Indian.

Something changed though in the freshman when I graduated, a significant number of muslims came into existence

The state of the school was OK at best inside though it was kind of bad especially whenever some mexican or black guy left the restrooms there would always be some shitty gang graffiti or trash all over the floor most of them won't even wash their hands

Anons a faggot, OP is less of a faggot

My school had a shit ton of muslims and africans and a few nepalians thrown in there most of the sterotypes people have about them are very true

2010 here, these hoes ain't loyal
>JEWS

no i meant like was this is california or north carolina.

My wife's boyfriend would beat your ass, cuck boy

This thread is mainly for old fags who are curious about how school is now a days if you're from the same year then fuck off cunt

>People born in 2010 are seven years old right now.

Oh my fucking god.

Ah, its Arizona

My school had one batshit muslim that wouldnt take his helmet off on the football team.
>helmets half on
>im 235 fullspeed lit the skinni up

I'd be mad if I was Estonian too

Hoes man...

eh i'm sorry you had to deal with nogs and shit.

I don't understand people trying to say that the crusades were somehow bad and we should be ashamed of them.

It was 1000 years ago, nobody gives a crap. If anything we should be ashamed of how much of a clusterfuck it was, not attacking islam.