I have two earrings and I am not a faggot AMA

I know you guys probably think earrings are degenerate but to be honest,I like jewelery,I like dressing nice and lookingg sophisticated.I am also a NatSoc,how degenerate am I?

faggot

>I have two earrings and I am not a faggot AMA

okay, why are you lying?

Your from Greece, ancestral home of faggotry. Faggot is in your bloodline. Faggot is the way of your people. Embrace the cock you stupendous faggot.

Oh yesh yesh, nothing wrong with jewelry....Especially for men.

I don't enjoy things up my butt to put it more elequently

When THEY WUZ KANGZ Pharaohs loved jewelery,and they WUZ KANGZ.Only acceptable jewelery for men is a watch,why

thinking about getting a gold stud in my ear desu

Is golden dawn fucked since they killed that guy? Is the leader going to prison?

I do too, and my gf loves them. Also, it gets me into liberal circles cuz they assume Im one of them.

>mutilating yourself for the sake of materialism

kys

Golden dawn supporters and their pariliament members are literally criminal and subhuman,only worthwhile person is Mihaloliakos.Really sad to see nationalism stoop on such a level.We used to be intellectuals god damn it.But no they are not finished.The guy that did it is going to prison but they going strong still

Don't get silver cheap shit they WILL fuck up your ears

Are they SS logo earrings? You're a faggot either way.

If someone wears nazi stuff in Greece he will get attacked by dirty anarchists.You need to hide your powerlevel

>not wearing rings and a gold necklace like a mobster

Why don't you wear a choker too faggot?

You're a gay

You like sucking dick though faggot

I wear a gold cross

I went through that phase, won't lie, then I moved to a more nignoggy area and stopped so I wouldn't get robbed.

I don't even think girls enjoy sucking dick very much

I live in an area full of albanshits and gypsies so I am extra careful

Nothing nothing yesh yeah. Sparkley gold niiiice. Very masculine...Yesh yesh

Who do you vote for?

Probably ND.They have some okay plans to fix the economy and their head is Adonis Georgiades and pretty outspoken nationalists that is currently hiding his power level to appeal to the masses