Racial Superiority

>claim to be superior to others because of the accomplishment of others before you who share your skin color
>ignoring the fact that you haven't done anything notable that will earn you a spot in the history books
>ignoring the fact that you are incapable of making such accomplishments
>getting angry when someone of a different skin color accomplishes more than you have, and resort to name calling
>continue to live vicariously through other greats of the past and echoing quotes from other racial supremacists, like some sort of follower
>not focusing on yourself as an individual and improving your life, instead of trying to bring down others

I don't care what your skin color is. I just want you to justify racial superiority, without sounding like a retard, Sup Forums.

>strawman: the post

>can't come up with any proof for an argument

you want me to argue against your strawman?

Bumping this thread with sisters.

The merit of an argument does not rest on the identity of the one who expounds it.

Race realism doesn't rely on the greatness of a race's outliers, but averages. Your average white community is head and shoulders above the average black community and this is incomplete. Your average white gas station clerk is more competent and polite than your average black one. Black people have their outliers who are great at sprinting, basketball and rap music. But when white people are pondering how swell an all white area would be in to live in trust me the last thing they are thinking about is Newton or Gauss and how they were white.

I think it may be closer to ad hominem. It's not a misrepresentation of an argument (straw man), it's an attack on the supposed defenders of the argument.

>muh civic nationalism

Good luck finding that Somalian brain surgeon. I'm sure he'll benefit society more than Bob the plumber. Unless of course ypu take into account "regresson to the mean" when all these shitskins produce typically Low IQ children, we'll have cucks like you to thank for letting their needle-ib-the haystacks parents in with their H1Bs.

Civicucks. When will they learn?

>Atleast_I_Still_Have_The_Consitution.jpg

>Somalian brain surgeon

If this like a Mexicn Intellectual?

>still can't justify racial superiority

>hurr durr no YOU!!!
kek

Isn't it obvious, nigger?

Africa hadn't even invented the wheel until the 19th century, and by "invented" I mean "evil whitey" showed it to them.

How does it feel to know that your African "people" never progressed beyond the stone age, and still, to this day, are living in squalor despite the best efforts of naive white liberals. Pathetic. I'd rather live among literal chimps at the zoo, than niggers.

Did you ignore the part about "regression to the mean"?

This simple fact alone proves how inferior you shitskins are.

Get pozzed.

It's not about racial superiority, it's about cultural imperialism and cultural marxism.

Even in this era, niggers continue to nig.

That is why I don't want them in my cultural, and will forever be a rebel loyal to the Imperium.

>implying I'm black
Why do you have an unreasonable hatred for black people? Did one black kid pick on you in school, so you decided to hate them all?

The start of civilization was around the Mediterranean, where the great empires of the past spread their influence. Even Western Europe was seen as "primitive" before influence from the Romans and others spread to them.

Why was sub-saharan Africa so far behind? A giant unforgiving desert stopped much of that influence from spreading towards them until centuries later. Same with Oceania and the Americas.

>mfw this picture again
>mfw 2/3 of these sources are bullshit

Nice try, brother.

>unreasonable hatred
Eat shit. It's very reasonable did you not see pic related?:>Did one black kid pick on you in school, so you decided to hate them all?
Not an argument. Cute red herring though, faggot.

>The start of civilization was around the Mediterranean, where the great empires of the past spread their influence. Even Western Europe was seen as "primitive" before influence from the Romans and others spread to them.
Muh false equivalence.
>Why was sub-saharan Africa so far behind?
I know why, but I don't care. I don't have 50,000 years worth of patience, to babysit niggers into being civilized through natural selection.

tldr: niggers, sandniggers, curryniggers, and taconiggers should be sterilized en masse and deported from all Western countries immediately.

>mfw 2/3 of these sources are bullshit
Not an argument.

Make your case as to why, or get the fuck >>>/out

That is like saying humans are as dumb as chimpanzees because some humans are unachieved.

>Fabricated statistics are a reason to hate an entire group of people

It is an argument.

I'd be a retard if someone showed me fabricated, false, or exaggerated statistics showing whites or Hispanics in a negative light, and started hating them for that reason alone.

I've been attacked by and fought with blacks, whites, Asians, and Hispanics(not too many Arabs where I live) and I still get along with members of those ethnicities perfectly fine. Only a weak minded person hates and judges an entire group because of a few individuals they interacted with, or because of a few "facts" shown to them.

>yes it is
>no it isn't
>yes it is

No point arguing with double-digit IQ niggers like you. Your brain isn't operating anywhere near my level. What a sad sad existence. I'd rather be born a single-celled organism than a shitskin. You truly are the lowest form of life on this planet.

>Obese stormfag getting this mad
Also, once again...
>implying I'm black

How far has your hatred taken you in life?