What's Sup Forums's opinion on hairstyles for a young white man, specifically the Hitler youth cut?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on hairstyles for a young white man, specifically the Hitler youth cut?

Other urls found in this thread:

i0.wp.com/therighthairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/15-undercut-for-salt-and-pepper-hair.jpg?w=500
youtube.com/watch?v=AZSM3Iew7iQ
youtu.be/cKZp-V1Uwtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

terrible, never get the shaved on the sides look

Stop calling it a "hitler youth cut". It's simply a bald high fade. Classic, clean, timeless. I prefer a bald high fade with a number 2 on top.

>t. Nigger

As long as it's not a quiff. Those make you a maximum faggot.

Pic related will always be in style.

Why? I'm starting to think it's the only style that suits the shape of my head

niggers are so shallow they just resort to shaving their entire head

Bald is the way to go

are you some backwoods hillbilly with a beer gut?

if not get a fade or undercut and you'll look good.

>le Hitler youth cut

is the biggest meme of all time. It was not nearly as common with Nazis as pol says

>inb4 the same 4 pictures again but nothing else

Any variation of short back and sides is fine

>number 2

Really? Looks longer than that.

just get a decent fade and you're set dude
you can do whatever you want with the top

Do you faggots allow wear work boots, skinny jeans and suspenders?

buzzcut. leave """"haircuts""""" and styling or whatever to women and fags

Typically wear jeans, not tight jeans but tapered, and some work boots but that's more occupational than a stylistic choice + a bomber jacket/white tee, depending on the heat.

Most people I know with buzzcuts are literal faggots tbqh

Have you tried getting a taper on the sides? I think it is similar to OP pic, but looks slightly more proffesional as it can be worn as a combover.

Yeah except I like being successful with women, even if I wouldn't marry any of these sluts.

Just grow your hair out. Why waste money getting it cut every 2-3 months? It's retarded!
Been growing mine out since November of last year, and although it may look like shit now, it's gonna look good within another year or 2. Can start braiding it once it reaches a certain point.

I have this cut,this exact one

>As long as it's not a quiff. Those make you a maximum faggot.

This.

Could you find me a pic showing what you mean?

No just normal jeans, not skinny jeans.
Doc Martins for my boots.
Don't wear suspenders, just a belt.

I have that cut.

Cornrows

This sounds like maximum faggotry user, do you look like a dirty hippie fuck?

Or just really into techno, lad.

Growing hair out really doesn't work for some people mate, mine's way too thick and it just doesn't look good long

I hope effay will shit up this thread

I am rocking the Hockey FLOW and not guna lie. Bitches love it.

>hitler youth haircut

its called an undercut, was around before the nazis and was used by non-nazis

Why was his hair so greasy?

Look at what men in the 50's wore in old movies.

None of that partially buzzed cuck shit.

At the moment, yeah... but soon I'll be having my hair like this.

i0.wp.com/therighthairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/15-undercut-for-salt-and-pepper-hair.jpg?w=500

Just get a regular haircut, pic related is from the regular haircut wiki page. It never goes out of style, and you can actually show up to a board meeting with it and be taken seriously.

Mines thick too, but I'll find an alternative if things don't go the way I want them to.

this

avoid any hitler youth variations, they are faggots shit

It's his jew blood sticking out

I have curly hair and starting to recede a little at the corners of my hair line. Not ideal for a hitler youth.

Also, it requires too much fucking maintenance. You end up needing to go to the barber like every 3 weeks. And if you wait too long to get it cut and it gets too long, you end up looking like a bulldyke with the ellen degenerate haircut.

No. People have been calling it hitler youth on Sup Forums long before Sup Forums was ever even a thing. Hell, I think the faggots on /fa/ are the ones who started that nickname.

How did he go from GQ to eastern bloc dictator?

Buzzcuts as an adult and not bald are typically reserved for weirdos

My hair at the moment.

Always Hitler youth, always.

Stop monkeyposting on my board.

everyone is equally ugly

I wouldn't take you seriously if I saw you in that state. Your hair says you aren't worth respect.

Get a normal American cut you degenerate faggot

Oh, don't be a hypocrite Jamal.

Not cutting your own hair

I believe Hitler's youth haircut is slightly different from just an undercut.

Varg approves.

>t. fat larping autist

That's because I haven't styled it, retard! Once I do, I look pretty good.

But some more equally ugly than others

>everyone got that hairstyle over here now

I prefer the classic one

It is... only a burger would get clippered on top.

Fuck the SS/Hitler Youth haircut, everyone has that hairstyle today. Rock a power slick back like pic related, a true haircut that shows success in a white man. However, you need the money and A-type personality to go along with it.

B-but I'm not American..

its another fashion faggot thread. lol.

>varg
>anything but an edgelord

let me guess a fat balding neckbeard

You confuse me because you seem to know what you're talking about. Why would you ever just get a 2 on top? Shit just ask them to use scissor over comb. Guard on top = shitty haircut. Unless you have an allover or a buzzcut. Come on bro.

>just have 10/10 facial aesthetics bruh!!!!!!
Will never fall for the buzzcut meme again.

Get it cut like Rockwell

Takes a lot to pull off the power slick back my friend, I don't think I'm old or successful enough to do it yet.

Fuck I would look like a goon with that cut, I think most people would.

Go to a stylist and ask them to take some weight out. They'll know what you mean.

Mine with gel (makes it look darker)

Just be alpha as fuck. Rockwell pulled it off, so can you

>with a number 2 on the top
Why would you want shit in your hair?

youtube.com/watch?v=AZSM3Iew7iQ

If you get anything that requires pomade to look good you're going to look like a hipster faggot on their way to their favourite overpriced organic vegan cafe desu.

It's gay and the trend has already passed by now. Having that hairstyle today is like having a mullet or something.

Just get a normal man's haircut.

this looks good but too much work to maintain. just shave it off is easier

True... hipsters and numales have ruined classic masculinity (like facial hair, haircuts like pics I posted previously)

>calling something gay
>being into fashion trends
Lmao

I think men not caring about how they look is a meme to make them feel insecure about wanting to better themselves. Men used to get ready, slick the hair back, put on cologne, put on a suit. They used to give a shit about their appearance. I think the not a haircut, jeans or sweats and sweatshirt fags are the ones missing out.

Don't be afraid to be proud, user.

That is a normal man's haircut you manlet cuck

youtu.be/cKZp-V1Uwtk

This video of Trump and Gekko exchanging pleasantries at the barber always cracks me up. Two Alpha males going at it. Trump is also a natural actor, he should have definitely had more roles before he became President

Reminder that a Hitler youth haircut is redpilled and makes leftist faggots scared. Being clean shave and /fit/ is a must too.

I agree with you gentle user, there's nothing wrong with having pride in your appearance, and in fact should be encouraged. However like said, hipsters have taken what men looked like 60 years ago and ruined it, it's essentially become a costume of sorts instead of the societal standard of what men are supposed to look like.

Totally agree but I just cant get into /fit/, how the hell I start? I need to change my diet and lifestyle but dont know where to start, most of my meals are from the street, I know how to cook but Im lazy to buy the products on the supermarket

I saw some articles from WaPo and some other shit-tier site where the authors were whining that they couldn't wear an undercut any more because it had been appropriated by trump-supporters and """alt right""" """""neo nazis"""""

>being a professional
>not wearing the don draper
>mfw

This makes me even prouder to wear it.

>how the hell I start?
read the sticky, the rest of the board is just memes.

Feels good man. I'm seeing it a lot less among lefties these days.

This is absolutely the faggotiest thread I think I've ever seen on Sup Forums. I'm getting the fuck out of here.

Good.

What kind of man doesn't dress to impress and groom themselves favorably? Do you also not work out?

This is probably the closest to what I have, but I use a high hold/not very gelly product so mine looks less shiny.

I understand fully. I think in the end, if someone's a leftist faggot it doesn't matter what they look like, it will be known.

This looks really gay.

You're a fucking queer. Yes I work out and I shave my goddamn head with a number 1 every Friday. Youre no better than a goddamn nigger. Jesus Christ you faggots make me fucking sick.

Very high maintenance, and also faggy.

You'll be bald in ten years or less.

t. Virgin