Worthwhile shitskins thread

he doesn't fall under the gangsta rap category and he talks about black on black crime all the time.Prove to me he is bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFLow5StvvU
youtube.com/watch?v=A8Ew_MiPf14
youtu.be/HF8lsUlm2PE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also he is literally the only rapper to not talk baseless shit abou Trump and actually criticize his Russian drama

Kendrick is getting a lot worse as time goes on, but section 80, overly dedicated (anything old) is so good. Hes probably one of the only smart, spiritual niggers in hollywood. rare

He's not. Kendrick a hotep

That Russian shit is false. Your country deserves to get invaded for saying otherwise

i havent listened to him in years but his new humble song is nice

Go listen to the heart part 4

kendrick is just OK. he's only seen as good because rap and the nigger scene has gun such downhill and most rappers these days have sub 50 iq.

this song was the shit back in the day, and still is.

youtube.com/watch?v=bFLow5StvvU

50cent is the black donald trump

Hmmm, kind of a mixed bag with me. The Blacker The Berry sounded a lot like an AYO FUCK WHITE PEPOL song but other than that the album talks a lot about black on black crime. I think he's a BLM supporter (hopefully not), and his new song apparently has an anti Trump line talking about that bullshit Russian conspiracy which anyone with half a brain would know is not true. Then again he is a nigger.

This is one that you young cats would not know, but the older based will nostalgia on hardcore. The Black Avenger was a god during the Klinton years. The man said fuck it one day and literally flew his plan into the sunset. I am a hardcore racist, but this man...I have leagues of respect for.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8Ew_MiPf14

You obviously didnt listen to the entire "Blacker the Berry" song if your saying that. Go back and listen to it.

>>HINT HINT listen to the last words of the song

H K Edgerton. Take your uncle tom shit and choke on it. This man is based.

This man needs a position in the God Emperors regime.

Based Race Realist whose career has been founded on lyrical content and technical ability, backed up by incredible production.

I don't know why he made that stupid disstrack that everyone talked about where he named every other MC whose marketshare he was going after back in 2013; Kendrick is so far beyond the capabilities of the manufactured meme-rap HiPhOpHeAdz mu-tier crowd. One kendrick album overshadows 95% of soundcloud for an entire year.

The real greatest basketball player of all time, Karl "The good 'ol boy" Malone

>Prove to me he is bad
He's a nigger

Still a fucking nigger u race traitor

stop being a cuck

rap is crap

youtu.be/HF8lsUlm2PE

Oh boy its another epic based black man brought to you in part by reddit

Fuck off sage

Sleepy Ben

sup Ivan

bitch sit down.. be humble

Never said he was based,but compared to every other nigger in the rap scene he is a fucking god

Sheriff David Clarke.

Patrice O'Neal, the realest fucking comedian of our time

>hotep
>explicit allies of the alt-right and white nationalism
explain to me the problem here?