Why do white people live in such rural areas?

Why do white people live in such rural areas?

is god real?

There's no niggers or jews.

Lack of niggers and liberals, dipshit

Because we enjoy being self reliant.

i prefer desolate areas. you can honestly live in the back of your car for years and noone will ever bother you. ive done it before

usually because their families have lived there for generations.

Unlike nonwhites we can sustain our own way of living. Non whites need to leave in large cities so that way they can leach off of the white mans success in the shadows.

This.
Self reliant means being free of niggers and jew parasites.

Rape.

Rape is difficult when you live in a city because there are people everywhere.

But if you live in Wyoming, for example, you can have people locked in your basement and rape them all day and no one will ever know because no one lives there.

Seems to be mostly a North American thing.

Living off of government subsidies

African niggers live in the rural parts of their countries stupid nigger.

How did you live like that for years?

because they cant compete against indian programmer brainpower

That's bullshit. A woman jogging is much more likely to get assaulted in a major city than a country road.

It's easier to collect a welfare check in a city. It not that whites don't like cities, they were out breed in them.

my niggggaaaaa

what the fuck

Yeah you're right, it's really easy to rape someone when there are 27 000 people per square km. What was I thinking?

There's no government housing in rural areas.

almost zero chance of encountering niggers

but seriously, white people like to sit in mud all day and fuck around with animals

Is that why blue states fund all your welfare?

hey it's the "rural and suburban retards" leaffag everybody

I mean numbers dont lie explain why big cities are rape havens?

Niggers.

Less cucks. That simple.

Because rape statistics are unreliable in rural areas you dumb, stupid nigger.

It's paradise, if it's by choice and you have the capacity to enter society at any time

My question is, what do rural white people do for money? I wouldn't mind living on some land and being self reliant but I'm financially stuck in the city jail.

Because of dat view.

You mean the states with fuck all black people funding the states with massive black populations on welfare?

Because you can see the stars at night.

This.
Niggers and Jews do not genetically possess the ability to live any decent standard of living without parasiting off of other races in one form or another.

well have a car paid off. I live(d) out of my Blazer is like 6 different states over extended periods of time.

I always camp and stay in Cities that have a NATIONAL FOREST nearby. You can legally camp there for 2 weeks+ but noone fucks with you as long as youre not building a pernament shelter or anything.
Have all your shit on indeed, apply to jobs. ills time, gives you a place to shit, keeps you semi-sane. at night, id drive into the.
get a shitjob. may take a while (temp agencies are clutch!) but in the meantime get in shape. youre in a national forest, fishing, hiking, camping, building fires will be your life. go into town, go to the library. Last palce i was in was Bloomington Indiana. IU is there a college town next to a national forest... perfect setup! Use to hit Shalom Center (community center) for free showers and free breakfast & lumch! mon-fri. good shit.

its a very solitude life and not for everyone but I absolutely love it

not really, it's not the fucking frontier anymore.

You mean taxpayers? The map of red-blue state redistribution is so facebook-ish and dormroom-ish. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I mean literally how do you do it? How do you afford things, where do you sleep, eat, work?

Do you have any evidence to back up that claim, it seems convenient you say that there isn't enough evidence. That's the line that loser uses.

This.

The view is simply amazing.
>as far as the eye can see..

i typed this wasted and it doesn't make sense. ask any questions you have

Farming
Oil Rigs
Ranching
Trades

Basically nothing in technology unless you have a business online you can successfully run in a rural area.

Deep South states have the highest concentration of niggers and take in the most welfare money. Coincidence? Fuck no.

It sound kind of nice. What temp jobs do you usually get? How do you also get internet?

Land is way cheaper

Blue states pay more taxes than they receive, red states take in more taxes than they pay. The blue states are basically keeping the red states afloat. This is why liberals get so pissed off at dumb red-state voters for calling us entitled and yet we are responsible for them even having anything at all.

Obligatory. I'm from MS originally (the blackest state in America) and I don't think a lot of super lefties understand that when they look down on the south, they're accidentally looking down on their precious pets.

This map should explain everything.

There isn't any evidence.

Comfy desu

Existing

Doesn't explain this tho lol.

Drive to the city a few times a year to sell a big pile of shit you made over the past couple of months.

Yuropoors just couldn't understand the feeling of being surrounded by hundreds of miles of empty space. Except Russians maybe.

idk? we just kinda ended up here long ago. I don't think anybody really hated the city, but this was nice n cheap.

farm subsidies?

farmers actually produce things

what do welfare recipients produce other than crack babies

Sounds like it would have been fun in my 20's, but I'd want to eventually settle down, start a family, have property etc etc...

DEY PEOPLE JUST DA SAME DEY GOTTA LIVE TOO CRACKA.

there use to be nobody here. now it's jam packed with people.

Yah.... ... ....

internet = cell phone and big time library fan. as long as youre not sleeping in the library and looking productive noone will fuck with you. I loaded my phone with audiobook upon audiobook becuase i hate silence. id go into town almost everyday and basically only use the woods as a place to drink, sleep, wakeup, shit in the portable toilet and head back into town the following day.

temp jobs are mostly factory. mindless factory $10/hour jobs that i have no problem doing because its what you make it. and when you realize that your entire check will NOT be spent on paying some landlords mortgage and nearly everything is profit, its a GOAT tier feeling
Also, if youre ever force OR by choice going to live in your truck/car during winter. A cheap $8 summer sleepingbag inside another cheap walmart $8 summer sleepbag will save your life. will get you through 0 degree nights easy. was suprised by that.

Wtf, what are the reasons behind this? Sauce? SC would've been my 40th guess if I had tried to guess this

Because in rural areas rapists get beaten to death because unlike in cities they diddo summfin

>return on taxpayer investment
I'd love to comment, but you can you be more descriptive?

fuck i'm jealous. I wish i could become this detached from the modern world.

it's consumed me, and i already know i will die in it, discontented

Blacks

There is plenty of evidence. You are living proof there is a God. Every cell of your body is proof of God.

They are poor and afraid of the other races

I don't because I'm not an inbred redneck, but I do have quite a bit of land (1.5 acre). Too concentrated is bad. I don't live far from open areas too.

hey honky where u git so much flava

It kind of does.

South Carolina is pretty nice outside of the nigger infested areas. I was pretty surprised by how nice it was. Like good infrastructure and shit. The media loves to paint it as some awful, racist shithole but it's actually nice.

because niggers are ugly

lol

advice for doing this? What's your equipment?

more

guns, freedom, butter, trucks

less

niggers, jews, hippies, faggots

This is wrong, only Russian I know of that grew up like that was some Azerbaijan farmer.

Seems very rustic. I might have to try that if I ever have no where in life to go (no offense, I mean that in a nice way)

If you don't have a family, what's stopping you? Get a truck with a shell on the back and just go.

>I do have quite a bit of land
>1.5 acre

Only a rural white could be dumb enough to spend his whole welfare check on the white bread and hot dogs they give him at walmart, while feeling self reliant

Stuck there for generations and don't have enough money to get out. Refuse to get an education because it's a jewish subversion technique. Can fuck their sisters in private. Scared of being exposed to different people etc etc.

1.5 acres of land is nothing
t. family owns ~200 acres of California land including a vineyard and thousands of ancient redwoods

Because we just want to be left alone, I.E. away from niggers, spics, and jews. That's it. Just leave us alone.

>White man makes city
>It thrives
>Minorities want to be part of the city
>Shit the place up
>Whites practically GIVE the city to the minorities, even though they built it
>Whites leave (white flight) for peace and solitude
>Live out in the woods in peace
>Communities form
>Communities grow and prosper
>Turns into a city
>"Hey, you hear about this city? It's too white, and needs diversity!" Said the Jew in the media
>Says the place is too white and to accept niggers
>Place turns to shit
>From the beginning, whites just wanted to live alone in the woods

What part of leave us alone in peace don't you people understand? It's like having a teacher in the play yard during childhood forcing us to let the shitty kid play with us because he bitched to the (((teacher)))

>wide open space
>wake up and walk 3 miles any direction, more than enough game and rivers to never step foot in a grocery store
> most people are extremely friend, always willing to give a helping hand
>no nigs,
>amazing firearm laws, basically none if youre not a felon.
fuck i love living in kansas

>being fucking retarded

>quite a bit
>1.5acre
Did you mean 15? Even that is nothing, 30 is threshold for quite a bit by US standards.

Why are there so many kike shills on Sup Forums?
Are there no mods?

The sky is visible almost everywhere on the surface of the earth, you dumb fucking bumpkins

>t-they're getting paid to hurt my feelings!

I think the sole purpose of the majority of horror films and urban legends is to scare people from living out in the woods or the wilderness in general.

Don't be self sufficient, don't keep your own property, theres bad things out there goy.
Come to the big city, we have cameras and police and takeaway pizza.

Too scared to explore and strive for better, everyone i have met that lives in a flyover is legit autistic

It's almost as if whites were the ones that made this country from a wilderness...

That's bullshit. The family beside ours were Jewish farmers. They were the best neighbours we had and could always be relied on.

They still come to our thanksgiving every year and are nice people and work quite hard.

Success breeds jealousy.

Nice try shariablue. Mix up your posts next time, you sound too much like the leaf obama bot.

>Blacks
>good return on investment
???

Ah yes, retarded southerners with their old correlation = causation argument. Using blacks as a human shield since the civil war

When I was unemployed for a year I started talking to myself and getting wierd.

For years on end? With no meaningful human interaction? It sounds peaceful, but I know I would be a paranoid nut job at the end.

Quite a bit of land compared to other people where I live. Did you never learn that Land in more concentrated areas is more expensive?

That is a valid point

'sup trevor.