Say something nice to this country

Say something nice to this country

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/father-of-two-loses-both-legs-after-a-whitetailed-spider-bite/news-story/0009a4ed23021eecf0061e351d6ed0d2
theage.com.au/interactive/2016/gun-city/day1.html
outbacksteakhouseniagarafalls.com/pdf/ob_dinner_menu.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have badass spiders

At least you're not Ireland

Roos

They made the big lez show.

And they got some rough men from the interior when rough men are hard to come by.

Cunts

They... exist, I guess?

nice bantz

Shut up, faggot.

You know how to treat your blacks

FUCK YOU AUSTRALIA.
Oh wait I live here.
I LOVE YOU AUSTRALIA!

breddy comfy, was better in the 80s when everyone i knew was white tho. going down the gurgler.

Maxmoefoe was a good YouTuber.

You guys have tasty meat pies

We did the smart thing and got rid of guns.

vegemite is real food

Good at shitposting

Before I lay to sleep, I pray to Jesus so the whole Oceania is IP banned

hitler was Austrian

you have hot chicks, cool coral reefs and animals, the British colonialist decedents are white.

Also have pretty decent high quality food but i struggle to understand what authentic austrailian food consists of. Is it sausage rolls and meat pies and lamingtons and vegemite and hotdogs on slices of white bread?

Australia, the Canada of the south.

we kind of are

i can't start threads when i'm on 4g, and posting is hit and miss

My understanding is that it's half shrimp on the barbie and the other half that thing they do with getting a hot dog in a slice of white bread when you vote.

They... have diabetes, I guess?

vegemite is good. I eat it on toast sometimes. It cost me like $9 to get a jar in the states. People who don't like it put too much on the bread. Reminds me of beef bullion kind of.

>the other half that thing they do with getting a hot dog in a slice of white bread when you vote.
>not a fresh snag on bread from bunnings
leave this website you uncultured swine

don't mobilepost

have you tried it with cheese?

Abos are real people too

Canada, the Sweden of the Americas

That's good. I'll pray for Canada too then.

At least you aren't Canada.

I have its good. And tomato too. Ive also had it on a bagel with cream cheese and its good too. Underrated and misunderstood food IMO.

Not as good as Canada
But it's pretty good.

we call shrimps prawns and we don't bbq them
we put sausages (snags) on bread
>don't mobilepost
what else am i supposed to do at work?

Your saltwater crocs do a pretty good job of keeping your Abo population in balance with nature.

your country is full

>we call shrimps prawns and we don't bbq them
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

WHEN I GO TO THE OUTBACK RESTAURANT THEY ALWAYS OFFER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE AS A MENU ITEM

Yeah pretty much. Also colored sprinkles on bread. Don't forget the fucking fairy bread

It's nice you gave your guns up. I might have moved there at some point if you didn't.

if you can't post on work computers, tether your phone to your computer then tunnel directly to your shitposting station at home

>outback restaurant
is that even a thing? do they sell pies and sausage rolls? do they throw in a free snag on bread with every purchase? cans of fanta for a dollar?

It's not Canada

This

Pretty sick bantz desu

yeah only weirdos do that shit.

our petrol does the same thing.

we have places like that here, the only one near where i live is outback jacks

easy poon if you're in the military

I'd fuck him

Lol

It's far away from me.

Sorry, it's called the Outback Steakhouse. It's a big chain and actually the food isn't too shabby for a chain last I've been there.

>Area served North America, Australia, Caribbean, Southeast Asia, Brazil, China, Chile, Costa Rica, Guam, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Philippines, United Kingdom, Venezuela
>Products American cuisine

I don't recalls pies, sausage rolls, and certainly not snags, although it's possible I missed it. What it does has is A BLOOMIN' ONINON MATE AND A CAN UH ME FOSTAHS TOO ROIGHT. Fanta is pretty rare these days in my part of the country.

looks like the shape of scoobies head

In today's spider related news

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/father-of-two-loses-both-legs-after-a-whitetailed-spider-bite/news-story/0009a4ed23021eecf0061e351d6ed0d2

Fucking Pav lova and beer cuunt

I would send SJWs to this country on free helicopter rides. Then throw them out in either uninhabited bush or outback while still 100's of feet in air.

>if you're in the US military
ftfy

Your attractive beach people are like Californians but with worse teeth. I hope I can retire to your country someday.

>bloomin onion
i have no idea what this is
>fosters
we export more of this than we drink
>fanta is pretty rare
you haven't lived if you haven't bought a can of fanta for $1 from some random lady at some event you discovered through a piece of A4 paper stuck to a window with microsoft word clipart on it
>I don't recalls pies, sausage rolls, and certainly not snags
not australian then

Thank you for taking all the chinks and sparing the rest of the Anglosphere.

Your police banned pineapple on pizza.

>clipart event posters
awww shit yes.

Also bunnings/Magnet mart suasage sizzles. The single most Australian event.

t's a chopped up deep fried onion saturated with about a gallon of grease with the most disgusting industrial dipping sauce. I believe it's a way to put you in pain until they serve more drinks or the main course.

>Parent Bloomin' Brands
and also brand recognition

You Aussie faggots are always bragging about your control, but the truth is your gun problem has gotten worse even after banning them.

"Despite Australia’s strict gun control regime, criminals are now better armed than at any time since then-Prime Minister John Howard introduced a nationwide firearm buyback scheme in response to the 1996 Port Arthur massacre."

"Crimes associated with firearm possession have also more than doubled, driven by the easy availability of handguns, semi-automatic rifles, shotguns and, increasingly, machine guns, that are smuggled into the country or stolen from licensed owners."

“It used to be that if you were involved in something bad you might have to worry about [being shot]. Now people get shot over nothing - unprovoked.”

theage.com.au/interactive/2016/gun-city/day1.html

>Be Australian
>Minding your own business
>GET SHOT

"Gun Control" is an absolute farce.
You cunts owe America an apology.

Ausfag undercover in NZ. That object you posted is like nothing I have seen before on this earth. It's certainly not australian.

As far as Fosters goes, no one drinks that. Literally the version you buy overseas doesn't exist in Australia. We drink Coopers, VB, or XXXX if you live up north.

enough about gun control, we need chopstick control

>Melbourne

doesn't count. Thats like saying we have a petrol sniffing problem by citing incidents in the aboriginal community.

We're full

from 2010-2013 we had the hottest prime minister

>tfw no gillard gf

If Melbourne doesn't count then neither do our niggers.

t.98% white

Something nice to this country

outbacksteakhouseniagarafalls.com/pdf/ob_dinner_menu.pdf

>onion
DISGUST
>aussie cheese fries
not here
>kookaburra wings
not here
>gold coast shrimp
no
>calamari
i guess?
>shrimp on the barbie
THEY'RE FUCKING PRAWNS GOD I HATE HOGAN
>chicken queerseilikemexicansinmyasshole
not here
>salads
don't be a poofter

literally none of this is actually australian, if you wanted an australian menu it would be something like

>sausage rolls
>pies (meat pies for you americans)
>milkshake (with one of those generic off brand cups because we're cheap cunts)
>VB or XXXX
>prawns
>sausages
>burgers
>free tomato sauce (anyone who utters the word "ketchup" will be put into a harness and suspended from the ceiling upside down)
>tim tams
>fish and chips
>pluto pups
>kangaroo
>lamb steak
>pork

Best shit posters. When I grow up I wanna be an Australian shit poster. Do I have what it takes daddy?

Not as cucked as canada

>Say something nice to this country

cunt

During the upcoming Anglosphere, I would very much enjoy roo, quark, and mutton, and also vegemite as I've had the pleasure of sampling the real thing and have found it to be clearly superior to marmite.

I don't know what we can send you in return. I guess dollerydoos.

thanks neighbour

hahah fuck that brought back memories

You fackin' cunts ave the best bantz. For example: "I busted me fackin' plugga this arvo on the way to the servo when I was picking up a slab a tinnies and pack a durries. While some fackin' Seppo was laughing at me like a kookaburra on heat."

Does bunnings really give you free sausages with every purchase on the weekends? or is it like $2 or something?

oh fuck off Julia, if i wanted a greasy red box i'd go to kfc

I enjoyed Dance Academy especially the AMWWF love triangle

out the front of the store they have a sausage sizzle running

usually around $2 purchase

Vegemite is good and you cunts are funny.

$2 sounds about right
around here, bunnings let charities run the bbq every weekend, so whatever they collect in profits is theirs to keep

JUST

Gillard had the sexist media against her and she still became prime minister

>ranga
>bogan
>hot

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. And next on your list, Jacqui "Punishing the Privates" Lambie.

$2, as you leave bunnings on the weekend there's normally some people working the grills. $2 for a snag, free onions, free sauce, like $1 for a can of soft drink.

BROS 4 LIFE

Haha Ive actually heard of fairy bread and i know you guys call sprinkles hundreds of thousands down there. I always watch this Australian youtube channel "gregs kitchen" its pretty entertaining.

you killed the fuck out of your abo's. you lovable convicts.

>white people dont have cultu-

By backstabbing someone and replacing them. She was not voted in.

I'd say a coupla cases of beer, but your beer is shit.

So let's settle on Mila Kunis as a fair trade.

Anyone near Brisbane? There is a place called legendary doughnuts that looks fucking insane. pic related.

What's something "Quintessentially Australian"?

actually its called The doughnut bar*

Loved the years Ive spend in aussie. Always liked how you call your mates cunts and the guy youre about to fight with bud.

Fuck melb peeps, but also quite decent pussies there.

>being ashamed of your convict ancestry

looks like a shit