Trump blames Assad for chemical attack

Your thoughts, Sup Forums?

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/04/statement-president-donald-j-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0YM_iLwXB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time for ww3

Another letdown from Trump. Hope he corrects himself when the information comes out that it was an airstrike that hit a rebel chemical storage plant.

Trump is going to kill everyone and the UK/USA/Israel will rule the world.

yikes

well it wasn't ISIS was it?

Weren't there attacks in Damascus as well as Idlib?

What world if everybody is killed?

Trips of two for world war trips. FBPB

>our allies
>Syrian rebels and ISIS
JUST

*FPBP (I planned it just for the bumps)

it wasnt me it was obama

This. It's like he still gets all his news from fox.

>It's like he still gets all his news from fox.

You realize Trump got his career in politics started coming on Fox and friends saying stupid shit?

Trump is an Israeli puppet!

Its good because Susan Rice claimed Obama got them to give up their chem weapons, soooooo

Yeah but now he's president. He either knows better than the fact that Assad didn't do this and is lying for Israel, or he legitimately doesn't know what's going on because he refuses to get briefed or get off Twitter

Or he's a legit fat retard.

No different than Bush, Clintons and Obama

:(

YEAH TRUMP GIVING THAT 2016 AIPAC SPEECH WAS SO BASED!

With the whole surveillance/collusion BS, people have ignored the fact that Trump is following the same foreign policy agenda of the last two administrations.

It was the main reason I kinda liked Trump, he spoke out about Saudi Arabia and the backing of ISIS.

Now back to the same program.

he's the same then, maybe even worse than Obama.
in fact, Syrian airforces bombed ammunition depot of the rebels. turns out they were storing chemical weapons there too. now >Assad mus go again.

Good, I'm glad someone is standing up to Assad, ISIS wouldn't even be a a thing if Obongo wasn't too chicken shit to tell Putin to get fucked when Assad was being a little asshole in 2011

I keep posting "Trump is a GWB neocon" and everyone said I was Shareblue shill making 0.2 cents because I don't want Americans troops dying for Israel.

FUCK IT, MAYBE IT TIME FOR ASSAD TO GO, WHO GIVES A SHIT, KILL THE FUCKER.

#MAGA

>WHATEVER GOD EMPOREROR SAYS I AGREE WITH

The weapons belonged to our freedom loving "rebel" friends. When the Syrian Air force struck an ammo storage they hit the rebel's chemical weapons.

where is da proofs?? :D

>Today’s chemical attack in Syria against innocent people, including women and children, is reprehensible and cannot be ignored by the civilized world. These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the past administration’s weakness and irresolution. >President Obama said in 2012 that he would establish a “red line” against the use of chemical weapons and then did nothing. The United States stands with our allies across the globe to condemn this intolerable attack.

He blames Obama, OP is a fag and this thread is a psyop

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

SAGE AND REPORT

>These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime

>blames Obama

I am so sorry

Yeah, I already knew he was a jewish puppet, I'm just very careful saying that on Sup Forums since I'd rather have Sup Forums directly address the thread topic instead of going off on autistic tangents about le god emperor.

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

>Trips
>333
WWIII confirmed
Kek is going to usher in a new era of war and prosperity.

>retaking lost cities despite attacks from Israel and Turkey
>so-called moderates annihilated
>winning the war against ISIS
>leadership position after the war looks increasingly secure
>let's use a highly provocative weapon on an extremely insignificant target
Why do they keep repeating this meme?

Well you rightly got called out for being a shareblue shill, because you could say the same about Hilldog and Obongo...

Neocons aren't the only ones pushing for war in the ME.

Trump got a brain implant at camp david lmao

Disappointing, I support Assad then Trump.

Allah
Souria
Bashar
OU BAS

I've been reading liberal media to see their opinion, and they actually expect Trump to do jack shit and are just really triggered about him invoking Obama. On the otherhand, we think the neocons have gotten to Trump and the backstab is imminent. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

He's here

>because you could say the same about Hilldog and Obongo...

Which I did, our whole government is run by Jewish neocons. Trump, Obama, Hillary, Bush, all jews

Yes, Sup Forums is the new jew. We control the narrative now. Good job user. Keep up the good work

ya, this is the most obvious FF in awhile. Trump can't openly call it a FF though. He will probably just do nothing, and keep killing Assads enemies.

Obabo BTFO

fug

It's annoying as fuck!
youtube.com/watch?v=V0YM_iLwXB0

yes, kill all the jews.

This desu

What is he supposed to do ? Say " yo guys assad is my best friend now " ofc not otherwhise neokikes would jump to his throat . He is just saying what the they want to hear .

To be fair, Trump has been quite clear he plans on removing ISIS with boots on the ground for months now.

Of course you could say the same about them. Trump, Clinton, Bush, Obama, it doesn't matter. They are all the same.

The average Sup Forums user is too young to remember when Obama got elected, but the passionate support for him in 2008 matched what Trump got 2015 - 2017. Just switch the left side for the right side and it was almost identical.

I'm not stupid enough to forget the past, especially when it was not that long ago and we could have learned valuable lessons from the mistakes we all made.

just remember, the jews are the real enemy.

>What is he supposed to do ?

Get the jew cock out of his mouth

This. It's the exact same farce with Obama/Trump just switched left/right.

>The average Sup Forums user is too young to remember when Obama got elected, but the passionate support for him in 2008 matched what Trump got 2015 - 2017. Just switch the left side for the right side and it was almost identical.

It's almost like they go from LEFT to RIGHT every 8 years.

HURRR DURRR YOU'RE JUST A DUMB DRUMPFTARD WE SHOULD TAKE EVERYTHING TRUMP SAYS AND TWEETS AT FACE VALUE DUUUUUURRRRRR

well it did happen in the country Assad is responsible for

YOU KNOW I WAS A SNAKE WHEN YOU TOOK ME IN

Well this won't go over well. Does he not realize Russia backs Assad?

>Does he not realize Russia backs Assad?

You realize Israel backs the rebels?

OYYYYYYYYYY VEEEYYY

>innocent people
It means he's a retard who doesn't know what he's talking about.

I voted for him and dislike the net neutrality/this decision but I expect mistakes to a degree and I give Trump a free pass on shit he says because his actions/words aren't exactly predictable.

If he ends up waging war in Syria though fuck him, the wall and non intervention policy were the two things that got my piggly wiggly dick stiff for him. I sorta liken voting to deciding between taking a shot of aids or getting a mystery box.

Trump was the mystery box and thusfar destroying tpp+banning boygirls from restrooms and defunding shitty programs was a decent start, he's trying to instate travel bans for terrorist countries as well/healthcare reform.
He's done some decent shit but be weary, if this turns to some Bush era bullshit I'm gonna start pushing over trashcans and screeching too.

Fine...just let it happen.

Lol. More like 1913 and then again in 1948. But trumps definitely the best thing to happen to them since then, other than maybe daddy bush.

I'm waiting for the next $38 billion now.

So what, after all this Ruski ass-kissing, he's just gonna about face?

>Trump is a negotiator
>Trump uses a situation to put yet one more thing over Russia, so he has yet one more thing to leverage against them.
>Trump does everything for a reason, or perhaps I should say, an outcome.

READ Art of the Deal.

What if he wages war to protect Assad and bring back peace in Syria?

I don't know what Trump's Russian connections are, but I know that Israel comes first above EVERYTHING.

If you think a Zionist would side with Assad/Hezbollah/Iran/Russia you were sadly mistaken. You will suffer dearly for this.

Yes i hope as well , but i doubt that will ever happen .

Lol. Why mention Obama at all?
It's not Twitter.
Anyway. WW3 nao.
It may be a good to head innawoods, lads. I think it's about to get serious.

I don't think he can outfox Putin though...

>READ Art of the Deal.

That book Trump didn't write and the writer called him insane?

38 billion aint shit, you poor faggot

damn thats edgy

>damn thats edgy

No THIS is

I dont care if it was women and children. They were ISIS women and children!