twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hug me.

Wtf?

I'm just gonna steal your wallet as soon as I do

youtube.com/watch?v=-5i4ZGVQGa8

Is this how a government official basically say

'Whatever....'

*You can't steal something that doesn't exist.*

Remember, we had /mlpol/. We did what the shills claimed we never could. We loved and tolerated one another, despite their degeneracy. We enjoyed one another and devised plans against our common enemies. We made friends and we ventured out of our safespace, out of our basement. We were never the snowflakes. WE DIE LIONS.

Onward to war, brothers!

youtu.be/O5zGkqAWsWE

I mean, where did they launch that missile?

No idea. Hopefully it lands in the ocean again

It landed off the east coast of S.K.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7N9JeH3SzE

>US has spoken enough about Norks. We have no further comment

:D

>We have no further comment.

Literally WHAT the FUCK did he mean by this???

Get ready to buy new maps and new globes. North Korea won't exist by weeks end I'm sure.

ITS HAPPENING!!!

godamnit you fucking autists

the us has again and again been talking about how much theyre tired of north korea being the nigger toilet bowl of the world. if they don't quit their gookin around the US is gunna claim NK for itself. after about a week of good ole american freedom

Either: A - who cares; or B - We're done talking it's time for action.

I hope B, but it's A

youtube.com/watch?v=8XPzICHxXoQ

Worst case scenario, they nuke a single commiefornia city and we respond with biblical destruction. A fraction of our nuclear arsenal could make the whole peninsula glow green

There's 2 million of those crazy bastard across the DMZ and metric fuck tons of dynamite waiting to drop monuments to block tank advancement. I realize they're 50 years behind us, but 2 million soldiers is a lot of soldiers.

They can't nuke us, they can't reach us.

Does NK even have any allies?

these digits disagree

Dear god that would be beautiful.

China, sort of

that's kind of an issue then, isnt it?

Not anymore bucko!

not if you don't mind M.A.D.

You're acting like we would be facing 2 million soldiers. We would most likely just do tactical hits to take out their government/chain of command and Amy defenses. More like 2 million starving barbarians stuck with no idea what to do.

This only means that the State Department is tired of their bullshit, and that they're not going to give NK any attention. I don't think we're going to war with NK anytime soon. NK is just fucking around to get more aid from us.

What the fuck
actual happening?!

Just nuke the gooks

"If I had to release a full statement every time the Gooks fired a missile into the Sea of Japan, that's all I'd be doing."

You are correct. Also, I would like to think most of them would turn on their government at the first sign of war

I'm about to cum guys.

Ffuuuuuuuuu

If Best Korea goes down, you will have a refugee crisis of mindless drone-ish gooks, the likes we've never seen, which will do irreversible damage to the economies in the region and perhaps the US.

That is why nobody will do shit!

Best Korea is a containment zone.

KOREAN WAR 2.O BABY

fuggggg guys I don't think I support this war

Let's get this party started already.

No more need to mince words, if it is a fight they are itching for, they will get one.

delet this pepe

China has interest in NK only for their resources, that is all, they can and will wash their hands of NK should they see it no longer a viable asset.

REX "DRILLER" TILLERSON IS GONNA GO NUCLEAR

>make big deal over taiwan
>china gets worried enough to call the professor
>(((kissinger))) says we support one china, vague on which
>china freaks out and meets with trump after saying they wont negotiate
>we affirm that mainland china is true china, their media claimes one sided victory
>china pulls back on support for NK

Obama warned Trump that NK was close and that it would be his biggest challange. If Trump negotiated taiwan stance for NK then we should be in clear. Also Russia is not backing NK

>Trump talks with Putin
>"nothing happened"
>Russia sends military vessel to NK waters
>Russia blows up hostile "fishing boat"

Also keep in mind that the F22 stationed in Nippon could take out NKs mountain bases before they could get any attacks off Isreal/Egypt style if we do preemptive attack.

SK here
nothing is happening

Duhhhh we're talking about NK not SK

fuck u korean! i hope something fucking happens

Honestly I hope we get our military over there and shut them the fuck down. I'm tired of their blatant threats against the U.S. and disregard for international. Obviously we have them outgunned, but there comes a point when you need to be proactive instead of reactive. Its like that kid in high school who was bullied and threatened to get his revenge, but no one took him seriously, and then he brings a gun to school and shoots 5 or 6 kids. People wondered why no one saw the signs, and how they could have prevented that. I willing to believe the shepard and kill the wolf now than wait for the wolf to kill my sheep first.

Is NK the bullied kid? Or the bully? Your analogy makes no sense in this context.

And how many metaphors can be mixed into one word salad?

I hope they don't nuke Los Angeles and San Francisco *wink wink nudge nudge*

The issue isn't so much NK, its the chinks that sorta support them.

If we had a really good defense network for SK/especially Seoul and they didn't have any support from China we'd shut them down ASAP.

>36 miles into the sea of japan

Where's a nk user now?

Imagine they find some super rare mineral or metal or whatever in North Korea. Then you'd have a chance at starting WWIII. Other than that Norks are gonna Nork and as long as no one really gets hit nothing will happen. And even if they did hit someone it wouldn't be anything more than a short brutal war.