Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/the-media-is-lying-trump-is-not-ending-privacy-on-the-internet-he-is-dismantling-a-soros-agenda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But he did.

And making a bill that can allow anyone to "buy" your history from your ISP is just a way for the government to be able to get ahold of your data so as not to break the 14th amendment. If they buy it from them instead of having to force them to hand it over then it isn't unconstitutional.

Trump released his tax returns and it proved he pays taxes out the ass. More than most liberals.

No one cares about your neighbor's browsing history. Why should Google and the government have the sole monopoly on your private data to use against you at their own digression? Private corporations are not the government. Only the government can abuse that information.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO REPLY

Because they are too fucking ignorant to know better, fuck gassing the jews gas these dumbfucks first.

>1 post by this ID

Sage in all the fields.

but we did see some of them

Go away evil dogger.

private company holding data
vs
public government institution holding data

>Liberals believe anything CNN says but thinks illegals cant vote

Why do democrats create a massive surveillance state thinking they're never going to lose an election again?

Remember to sage, plebbitors.

>Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?
Because it's not about what's best for you, it's about what's best for your country, you selfish leftist faggot.

I have been using urine to fertilize my garden. It has really worked well, my potatoes and tomatoes are flourishing. I will usually just go out back and take a leak next to the plants, trying my best not to pee directly on them as to not "burn" them. Otherwise, I collect my pee in a huge 10 gallon container and mix it with 60% water 40% piss and then pour that on the garden.

I should try making gunpowder with my piss next.

The law never stopped google from doing it. It was largely pointless. You can argue against it, but honestly, it did literally nothing for your privacy if you didn't use a proxy.

Just think what would happen if this image was all black people and an attack on Obama. OccupyDemocrats has got to be the lamest and both technically and factually non-meme ever conjured up. Regardless of whose side one is on, their shit is just pathetic, over simplistic and total drama. It's like it's made by misguided raging 18 years.

tax records are controlled by the government. we can demand the government keep them private.

your browser history is controlled by your ISP (and probably Google). The government has no say over what they do with the stuff you literally agreed to let them have and do stuff with.

Remember all those privacy agreements you clicked "I ACCEPT" to.

Yeah. About that.

Why was Obama's administration spying on all of my texts and emails?

I find 4% fecal matter makes quite a nice gunpowder blend.

We don't think it's impossible.

We just literally don't care because it's not illegal and does not matter.

This "Russian bogeyman" shit is about 40 years out of date.

leaf logic: insert fist into own ass, then change laws to make "hate speech" against Islam illegal

Can confirm, I am a leaf, hear nothing but REEEEEEEE in toronto

I'm actually curious to know how many of those you see on here are actually made by Occupy Democrats and how many are maid by Sup Forumsocks for bait.

Why do rich liberals vote for higher taxes?

>because that's who the party panders to

People are idiots.

Blumpfy Drumpfy owned!

Go away evil digger.

You don't get it, anyone can just buy anyones browser history!!! REEEEEEEeeeE

Wait, wasn't some of his tax returns leaked to CNBC? I don't think he released anything.

Shouldn't you be advocating to take away more of our rights? Leftist pussy.

Talk shit on US government, meanwhile Trudeau happened, stfu.

Go away evil dogger.

trump literally did release his tax returns you stupid 1postbythisid

Go away evil dogger

The fuck are u even confused about?

The Right has very successfully propagated the meme that what's best for the country is to help the rich. Most people now believe it, and many try to help the country by voting against both their own interest and the country's true interest.

Someone, probably Trump, leaked his most favourable tax return, but the rest of them have not been released.

>Trump leaked his own tax return
god you people sound like idiots these days
don't get me wrong, I'm not mad about it

Go away evil dogger.

TRUMP IS NOT ENDING PRIVACY ON THE INTERNET.

investmentwatchblog.com/the-media-is-lying-trump-is-not-ending-privacy-on-the-internet-he-is-dismantling-a-soros-agenda/

trump has leaked stuff to the media before under a very poorly disguised pseudonym
as a tax form it was incredibly favorable to his image
it's definitely not impossible

>google can monitor, track, categorize, and then sell off your browsing history to anyone they want
>the problem with this is that more people aren't able to do it
I see...

they wanted his tax returns and they got them, but they still can't stop complaining about them! who finds these bozos

>why would people expecting to find wrongdoing somewhere in 150 pages of paperwork not be satisfied that they have looked at a single page without finding anything?
because they think they will find russian connections somewhere in his business dealings in a different year or a different part of his taxes for that year.

ah yes the russian dressing i hope they will find lots of it, seriously we cant let him have the nuclear codes

They wanted the tax returns of every presidential candidate. Trump alone refused to comply. He still hasn't. The one thought to be most favourable to Trump was linked to CNN. Trump complained about it, but most people think it was done on his instruction.

It may sound idiotic, but it's the most logical explanation. Trump takes a bit of the heat off himself by instructing his staff to leak to CNN the one in which he pays most tax.

No he released them right before the man on the Rachel Maddow show discussed them

No the problem is that it's a government honey pot.

why would i want the guy i'm rooting for to be ousted with some embarassing shit? i don't give a fuck about my neighbor, he's a nigger desu

Go away evil dogger.

>but most people think it was done on his instruction
That's not logical, champ.
I wonder why none of you complained about zero's birth certificate?
Would photoshopped tax returns be ok by you?

Which reminds me, when is Trump going to release the evidence his people found that proves Obama wasn't born in the US? We've been waiting a couple of years for that bombshell.

>it's not logical for trump to release a piece of paper that makes Maddow and liberals in general look stupid

this isn't even 99D chess, it's a 2D move at best

>trump doesnt want to release his tax returns and its his private info

>you agreed to let the ISP have ownership of your data when you agreed to the terms of service

its not my fault you cant handle a free society nigger.

There's many reasons why not. It'll probably come out someday when it's declassified.

They already split the fiber you dumbfuck. They don't need to buy anything.

And it's the 4th Amendment. And they don't give a fuck about it anyway.

How fucking stupid can one person be?

ISPs want to collect the same data you're giving Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc everyday. Now you can add Verizon, Comcast, and Time Warner to the list.