The ultimate enemy of the Jew is Arab NATIONALISTS, not Islamists...

the ultimate enemy of the Jew is Arab NATIONALISTS, not Islamists. Israel pushes for more infiltration of Islamists into Europe.

Ever notice how ISIS never attacks Israel, but Israel always attacks Assad and assists the Syrian rebels?

Israel is on the side of Islamists and they both oppose Arab nationalists

Other urls found in this thread:

leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
brookings.edu/experts/susan-e-rice/
npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/16/510047606/obama-adviser-susan-rice-cites-syrian-war-as-biggest-disappointment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_States
glennfrankel.com/israel
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

>Ever notice how ISIS never attacks Israel
You mean like rocket and truck attacks? Just going to ignore those?

Those aren't ISIS you dumbass

>Those aren't ISIS you dumbass
OK big man. Who are they?

Hamas, which fights against isis

Hamas are the good goys of israel that are bribed by Mossad into fighting a war that ended 20 years ago

Arab nationalism is nothing but cheap populism, catering to religious communities with gifts, childish propaganda, stuff like that. It only works insofar the population is uneducated and doesn't have access to counter propaganda. Arabs being literal retards, the last one to talk is always right.
That said, a bloody dictatorship has been the only form of government that managed to keep those savages in check.

I know it is a saucy conspiracy that really jogs the noggin, but when ISIS claims responsibility for an attack, you just say it's really Hamas, even when they claim no responsibility?

I mean, where does the real ISIS start and Hamas finish? Seems like you just draw whatever arbitrary line which fits your conspiracy narrative.

Whoops is for

He's right we should have supported Iran.

Bombed the Saudis, and let Israel rot on the vine.

Iran would be a democracy like turkey used to be.

The Taliban would not have happened.<
Al Qaeda would not have happened.<
ISIS would not have happened.<
Iraq would be Iran's territory.<
Turks could have controlled what is Saudi Arabia. and Israel<
No Migrant Crisis<
Life would be good

i didnt say anything about ISIS.
im one post man pointing out Hamas is controlled oppo nowadays

Yeah sorry mate. It was meant for OP.

Why the fuck should ISIS attack Israel when they already have plenty of work fending off Assad, Iraq and the kurds?

this
>inb4 muh muh axis of evil
>muh doesnt follow most basic human law

Because there's no proof ISIS is behind it, all the attacks in the West Bank have been by angry Palestinians. Hamas has cracked down hard on salafists in gaza and ISIS even burned the Palestinian flag in Syria.

>Because there's no proof ISIS is behind it
So it's automatically Hamas because?

Prove they are not paid Mossad mercenaries.

See? I can play this game too.

Conspiritards don't know how to read a map. ISIS doesn't attack Israel because they don't share a border with them.

Going by their logic why doesn't Daesh attack Iran, are they secretly Iranian backed?

This guy gets it.

>Ever notice how ISIS never attacks Israel

Their Sinai branch fired rockets at us several times, but why let facts ruin a good story.

brookings.edu/experts/susan-e-rice/

npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/16/510047606/obama-adviser-susan-rice-cites-syrian-war-as-biggest-disappointment

(((Susan Rice))), (((Brookings Institute))), (((NPR)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_States

>In 2002, the Brookings Institution founded the Saban Center for Middle East Policy, named after Haim Saban, an Israeli-American media proprietor, who donated $13 million toward its establishment.[51] Saban has stated of himself, “I’m a one issue guy, and my issue is Israel”,[52] and was described by the New York Times as a “tireless cheerleader for Israel.”[52] The Centre is directed by AIPAC’s former deputy director of research, Martin Indyk.

glennfrankel.com/israel

>One group, the Committee for Accurate Middle East Reporting in America, demonstrated outside National Public Radio stations in 33 cities and cost WBUR in Boston more than $1 million in contributions.