WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!!?!?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!!?!?
Today I went to the Piggly Wiggly and while at the checkout I dropped a $20 bill... the lady in front of me picked it up... I thanked her and told her that it was mine and she said "The things found on earth are kept by the collector" and walks away... I looked at the cashier who is as amazed as me and, in a loud voice, I say to the lady, "is this some kind of joke?! Give me back my $20!" I followed her into the parking lot of the Piggly Wiggly, still shouting, but she would not stop.... When she got to her car, she put her shopping bags from the Piggly Wiggly on the ground to open her car door of her Sudan. So I ran up, grabbed the bags and ran off yelling "The things found on earth are kept by the collector!!" I went home nervous, shaken and agitated because I've never stolen anything in my life.

So here's the question Sup Forums if someone steals cash from you is it legal to steal something from them soyou're even... is it moral?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice copy-pasta bro

seems like you do this everyday, OP. Faggot.

sage

IDK, we have some helicopters here to deal with people we don't like

Russia has helicopters?

> Piggly Wiggly
Southern redneck, incest-having faggot confirmed.

Copy pasta

damn i wish thats true

From when and where?

that bitch should have got her ass kicked, took her groceries and your $20

Stop this

Isn't that texas?

Stop what?

Awwww. I haven't seen a Piggly Wiggly in years.

You made this thread yesterday you dumb nigger

>to open her car door of her Sudan

Hey OP, if you're gonna post a copypasta maybe correct the typos to make it more believable

thug rose owns

Fake as fuck op everybody knows Jews don't go to piggley wiggley.

Slit the bitch's throat.

OP is a faggot
Nice copy-pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
I learned about you!!!

stay crusty justy

Why don't you travel to see one?

she wanted the D, you autistic fuck
baka

>piggly wiggly
lol is that a joke?

Oh look, the new forced normie meme. almost didn't recognize it without emoji borders.