What are you doing about your local Antifa problem, user?

What are you doing about your local Antifa problem, user?

Jacking off to anime doesn't count.

I'm keeping myself out of trouble. Don't make friends with bad hombre, mkay?

In a way, it does actually. +1 good boy point for you!

Do medpacks even have antifa?

promoting accelerationism

>Do medpacks even have antifa?
Hahahaha. Good one.
Yes, yes we do. Pretty much in every bigger city. Most notorious are the shitheads from the Reithalle Bern (free location/housing payed by taxpayer; also free chimpouts every now and then; and highly increased criminality around that location; pic. related)

We also have 1. Mai cravals, and many other such events and demos and what not.

>promoting accelerationism

>almonds activated

Are they loud and obnoxious like burgerfas?

But they're mostly a special kind of retard, mostly interested in bullshit action. Hence the overlap with football fans. Politically they have nothing, absolutely nothing to complain about. It's all about craval-party-events, and lifestyle bullshit.

>Are they loud and obnoxious like burgerfas?
Well, you don't really meet them, unless you really seek it out. But if you happen to go at their gay little events. Sure..

I live in South Georgia...between the cops, the pure slave ghetto/country niggers and the biscuit fed rednecks that pull engines and roof in 120 F weather in the summer....antifags would be begging for northern climes. We had the G8 in my back yard and those fags got worked. I pray they show up.

>almonds activated
how hard do you want your nuts to be jangled?

this is something fring elements of far left and the far right are in lock-step agreement with

They aren't really active around here, but if they pop up I have some ideas for disruption. May or may not have some stink compounds brewing.

>fring elements of far left and the far right are in lock-step agreement with

Are you talking like Horseshoe Theory?
What elements specifically?

How does one make stink bombs

ive been infiltrating their ranks hoping the leftie qts will date me

rightwing ladies tend to be walmart porkers - you know the kind

Actively trolling them on social media. Creating posters pointing out their hypocrisy to put up in conspicuous locations in the area.

Make sure you don't catch anything. Antifa are also antihygeine.

On your own?

There are a few different ways to go about it. I have a few different formulas. One of them is a skunk cabbage wine, one of vegetable rot and gasoline, and one is ammonium sulfide. I may start working with poopoo peepee if I'm feeling particularly devilish.

Antifa in TX are afraid to leave their apartments

So far, it's just been on my own.

I don't think they exist in my city, this place is apathetic as shit one way or the other. The post-election anti-trump protest was like twenty people who got moved away by police literally immediately.

If there are any 'antifa' they are 100% larpers.

Maybe they're just well raised and behave properly, down in TX?

Have you ever tried the stuff sold online called Liquid Ass? A little bit of this stuff will clear everyone of a good sized room for a couple hours.

>>What elements specifically?
unbridled capitalism. sounds very much like an ancap wet dream, but the massive spike in social instability caused by bringing capitalisms inherent problems up front also appeals to the fringe elements of the far left

>South Carolina
>AntiFa
Literally a non-issue, family.

Errrr, monitoring them, or rather, their sources of fresh, gung-ho support?

honestly, I went down' there with my drone and was going to buzz them..but nobody was here

Oh, you're a commie.
Never mind.