Isn't it super cringy to be Transgender?

I couldn't look at my mom walking out the door. How do these people do it, and how is there politics pushing for it?

Im not even hating on you trans people but man would it be super cringy. How do you do it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sl9BLDPEbZg?t=18m58s
people.com/tv/jazz-jennings-looks-into-bottom-surgery-pressure-transgender-teen-causes-break-down/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=0tiFI2Z5N2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Basically just jews being jews, and normies falling for everything that's dropped in front of them.

in the case of jazz its the parents pushing it for that sweet tv show money.

poor kid is clearly mentally unstable

To make everyone else fucking torture themselves by not acting the way they think towards the freaks. Theyre freaks, its just that simple.

>Isn't is super cringy to be transgender
>cringy
Really? That's what you decided to go with? Of all the words in the english language you could've chosen..

But I am sure this jazz person, even though he's a bad example for the point i'm making, has moments of clarity is his life. There should be some times during the day where he sstops and sees the picture for a moment.

I mean i feel shame if just put a goatee to walk out the door. I understand she's young but it will all come crashing down. I really hope im wrong. This is scary. no amount of prozac will cure it

I was discussing Transgenderism with my relative who is also a licensed Psychologist and she couldn't answer why Trans is not considered a mental disorder caused by a hormonal imbalance. She had no fucking clue how to answer the question. Psychologists are the next snake oil salesmen and I think the moment they started giving out ritalin to 10 year olds and considering gender identity disorder as normal..i lost all my respect for them.

psychologists are like...public school teachers. You'd barely come across a good one that may benefit you, and even then you have to use your own descrition.

>@18m58s
youtu.be/sl9BLDPEbZg?t=18m58s

>How do these people do it

Unless forced upon them, it's by having a complete lack of self-awareness and reality as a result of being mentally ill.

Must be hell to spend your entire life so completely focused on your gender.

Literally every single person you encounter will be confused on how to address you, so you end up a neurotic confused mess of a person, unable to focus on bettering yourself in any academic field or career.

These people should just be put down. What a miserable existence.

I had a friend "go through a phase" in college. It was awkward to be around him. You could tell he was uncomfortable because he'd get loud and obnoxious when he was insecure. Kek now he's wearing mens clothing and has a gf again.

>she

They're Jews, user. They are mentally diseased, their depravity knows no bounds.

Who is this Jazz person and is it a he or a she, pretending to be which gender and why have I seen so many Sup Forums threads about them

>She

>took testosterone blockers through puberty
>left with microdick
>can't do the dick flipping operation and make it a "vagina" cause too small

oh jazz

i-is this true?

I've worked with multiple transgenders before, they claim to have "the brain of a woman", i'm guessing they think what they're doing is right, or they have no shame in themselves

Yes, mostly cringy. Not many can pull it off with much grace.

Yep. Cant make a vag with no actual dick material to invert. Trannies who hormone blocked too early will eventually kill themselves.

It's scary at first but you get used to it and realize most people don't give a shit.
My mom was super supportive of me and helped me with my transition a lot.

lets see those pics you whore

>they have no shame in themselves
Confirmed for having the brain of a woman.

yup
people.com/tv/jazz-jennings-looks-into-bottom-surgery-pressure-transgender-teen-causes-break-down/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=0tiFI2Z5N2E

Psychologists are quacks. They don't know much about mental health shit other than what pills they're supposed to feed you.

they have a nearly 50% suicide rate, clearly they do

this

I should go to hell
seeing your reply that trannies will kill themselves eventually makes me feel relieved

but I rather go to hell if the trannies aren't removed for good

Apparently the parents that are pushing for little Billy to become a girl at 4 years old and doping them up on hormone blockers has a result in their penis not growing.

So when they go in for the trans surgery, they literally cannot make a normal vagina.

In addition to little Billy having a micropenis the rest of their life.

Who the fuck is Jazz and why should I care?

>“I just really hate myself,” she admits to her dad at home, and tells her mom while crying on a bed, “I just feel bad about myself.”

Daily reminder: When treated properly in a healthy environment (one that does not actively promote blocking puberty and genital mutilation) ~80-90% of people suffering from gender dysphoria will grow out of it and live happily in their own body. Dr. Kenneth Zucker was fired from his position of Psychologist-in-Chief at CAMH for discovering and publishing this.

>a normal vagina

you mean psychiatrists

I got in contact with him to ask his opinion on something but stopped after I reconsidered consorting with a jew

turns out a circumcised micro-penis isn't enough skin to make a vagina

>So when they go in for the trans surgery, they literally cannot make a normal vagina.
As if they could in the first place.

Yes. Sorry.

Think about the sort of people who become transgender. Being cringy is the least of their problems.

witnessing guardians or parents tip-toeing around it, pretending to accept it and pretending that everything is OK when they have the power to condemn or stop it is cringy

This one will REALLY make bigots think... transphobes BTFO?!

So who's going to dump some post-op pussy for scientific research

The parents should have said, "just kill yourself like a normal person, you freak!"

Post boipussy

JUST GOT HIGHER

>normal vagina

>i feel shame if just put a goatee to walk out the door
what the fuck are you talking about leaf

>most people don't give a shit

everyone thinks you are a disgusting abomination, they're just polite because trannies are known to be insane and nobody wants to set you off and get accused of a hate crime and lose their job

you literally terrify normies into being polite

lol

feminine penis>axe wound

>Trans is not considered a mental disorder caused by a hormonal imbalance
Where are you getting this from? I really would like to know.

The mission of their lost soul is to "better" their gender, they don't aspire for careers or edt sucks in my opinion, but who knows, what if they're right and we're wrong. Unlikely i know.

One of my closest friends that I had known for years had told me his little brother came out of the closet. He turned transgender a couple years after and it has devastated his parents. He yells at his parents whenever they call him by his birth name and they don't go to as many family gatherings as they used to. He had also been prevented from committing suicide. They're your typical white Canadian family and it hits me in the feels. I am not white but it really makes me sad to see that problems like this are becoming a norm for white family households.

Being a transgender is not an illness;
Gender dysphoria is though. When a person becomes a transgender because of a trend or they feel like they want to take the "plunge"; then they will have gender dysphoria. If a transgender is okay with who being what they are then they are not "sick".

Also; the politics are being pushed because these people are perfectly able to work but don't because they are, let's face it; transgendered. They turn dysfunctional and start protesting the establishment.

This is why politicians become involved and mitigate things at a citizen level, especially in Canada.

Lol, hope he kills himself.