What did he mean by this?? Is there a HAPPENING just around the corner?

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/849033337389817856

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want mass arrests.

ITH HAPPENING

kek

i want that nigger that ran the previous administration to goto jail

He must be happier than a pig in shit right now, I still can't believe he was right

godamn i hate him, he bitches about people sitting on stories and then what does he do? HE SITS ON A STORY

He has some proof that will amount of a few people writing about, but ultimately no arrests.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

(((thernovich)))

Fuck twitter, I tried making ten fucking accounts today and they all got suspended.

To quote the David Brock script we all know and love...

*drip drip drip*

Alright!!! Let's dance!

My money is Ben Rhodes. Given his complete lack of background of working in any sort of structured environment that has actual rules, he is highly likely to be a person who simply rationalizes his emotions to determine what is right or wrong in any particular situation. For example see his interview where he bragged about duping the media and in turn the American people in regards to the recent, awful Iran deal.

Cernovich isnt the fake news peddling huckster 60 minutes made him out to be. Hes got sources within the intelligence world that rival maggie haberman's or anyone else's.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo

Whats the name of his book again Sup Forums?

extending enough rope, user

>Mike Cernovich
I wouldn't count on it. This faggot is Kim Dotcom tier when it comes to talking out of his ass for attention. He claimed to have sources for something big happening at least 6 times before the election happened.

While it's true that Mike pulled through on this one instance, he's a well-known publicity seeker. He thrives on this shit. He's going to say anything to get more people reading his shit, buying his book, and consuming his brand.

Kudos for the Rice story, Mike. But I don't believe any of your bait anymore. Drop the info or don't. Don't tease stories.

this

the guy needs mental health counseling

Simian Point of View

The niggas a stay at home dad, I don't blame him for wanting some attn

How can anyone take cernolisp seriously with that speech impediment

And (((they))) wonder why they have been kicked out of over 160 countries in their sordid history. Keep it up , jews. You're in for another round of gold stars.

>le based nothingburger merchant

How to blow a trap: For cuckth

His prior experience was being a failed novelist.

underrated

Kike got suspended , praise kek . Turn on the twit ovens , mom and kek demand it .

Exactly, all he has done is make up fiction to try to suit his own purpose. He has no part of his psyche that tells him, there is an objective right and wrong, and it should be my obligation to do what is right. So he feels no guilt in lying, misleading, or breaking the rules, if it accomplishes what he feels is 'good'.

Yes, it's a world of fiction. Just like how a YouTube video caused a terrorist attack.

Also I like how he outright said how easy it was to misled the young journalist staff of the leftstream media.

>What did he mean by this??

He means he is going to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head multiple times with a shotgun.

Tamarin Talking Points

you would user, don't pretend otherwise

Howler Monkey Brainscape

*Obongo teleports behind him*
>Don't take this personally there Mike, Okie Doke?

*cuts him in half with a drone katana*

He's the younger Alex Jones.

what no

Alex Jones is a living meme, in a good way.

Thernobitch is a living meme, in a really, really bad way.

when low level fags say they have bombshells i instinctively tune out.

been burned by fleeting promises too many times. If he had something he'd release it.

Ape Attitude

Pretty funny

You're implying this is Cernovic's alt account.

Proof?

Mike Cernovich Gorilla Mindset, Danger and Play here.

I see Sup Forums is questioning my scoop. I know we have had our problems in the past, so in a show of good faith what do you say I break the story to you guys right here right now?

HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNG

>"Reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonigh"

>implying you won't disappear as soon as we bring up your ex-wife

That's funny. A little sadistic, but funny. But what else would you expect from Sup Forums. I don't mind trolls when they're funny.

this might actually be him

If this really is Cernovich, less talk and more action. Drop the scoop already nigger.

I pray it does but I get a sick feeling they will all walk

so release it you fucking cunt

If it's not, it really is a top notch Cernovich impression. If he posted here, that's exactly what I would expect him to post like.

If this nigga got a scoop, he better dump it in the happening coffee.

how will Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo spin this.

Where the hell is he getting this info.
Cernovitch is starting to sound like controlled opposition

>someone shares important and true information that helps us
>THEY MUST BE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

kek

>what do you say I break the story to you guys right here right now?
The only thing stopping you from doing it is you...if you're real

my sides

Banana Mana Think Tank

not bad actually

Was Andrew Breitbart on the right path? Will you follow in his footsteps?

wew

Orangutan Omelette

I think he just has ins with the Trump kids. I don;t think he has real spook info but god only knows who could be leaking to him.

But based on what happened during the election I'd say he has a source with the Trump kids, and obviously people connected to Stone or Jones.

>ITH HAPPENING!!!!
Mike Tyson on /pol

BRRAAAAAAAPPP

yes. 100%.

His stream was just taken offline abruptly right after mentioning George Webb hitting him. I've heard George Webb talked about as a shill before, could be related.

the macaque manifesto

it's sad when someone with a total body deformity can STILL dance better than 99% of Sup Forums

so no then?

>no digits

Nothing will happen. Only Kek will make things happen

I want these criminals to be frog marched to the gallows.