Pinochet Stencil Needed

okay artistfags, i need a ready to cut stencil picture of Pinochet. ive tried dicking around in photoshop and what not to make a stencil worthy picture of him, but my art skills are fuck all.

the leftist scum are always spray painting their buttgod Che everywhere, but i have yet to see a single Pinochet stencil.

it doesnt have to be the same picture in picrelated, but if you can find a catchy memorable picture of Pino on Google, feel free to use that pic instead.

inb4 not a Sup Forums thread. yes, this is obviously a Sup Forums thread.

as Che-fuckers like to say, "revolt"

I'll give you a bump because I'm interested as well

bamp

i know there are stencils of younger pinochet, but im wanting a pic of him during his presidency, preferably in his classic uniform and hat

Bump

I'm sure some drawfag is out there.

>third row, far left
Is that proof of pinochet meeting with an ayy?

You might have to wait a long time, before someone makes it.

there fucking got to be

here is my best attempt. the problem is, i dont know how to turn this into a pure stencil-worthy image. dont the white or the black have to be connected somehow or something? feel free to use this image to dick around..... i also feel like the image is too grainy and complex. its not as smooth and rigid as Che

Throw it in a vector graphic convertor

I think it's bretty gud.

HAHA PRAISE KEK!! HELICOPTER RIDES FOR GOMMIES

xD!!! BASED PINOCHET!!

Why?

This is the best my friend could do. Its a pretty good picture, but it would need the negative spaces connected so that the stencil could support itself irl. Anybody who can do this please feel free

He has done well, as have you with your efforts to create and share this.

breddy gud
have a (you)

There's a huge painting of Allende at my campus and I've been entertaining the idea of spraying a huge ass stencil of Pinochet on top of it, the amount of ass pain would be incredible, someone make a stencil of Pinochet!

id love to see the aftermath user. if it ever happens, post to chan

You know Pinochet and Che were allies, right?

Woops. I meant Pinochet and Castro were allies.

Why do radicaltards worship third-world spic losers so much? Are there no european or american heroes? Make one of king George III or something

Yes

says brazil

give stencil or gtfo

Bumpity bump bump

Did I do well?

v well user, v well. but too detailed to stencil. refer back to Che stencil. im currently working on simplifying a model too

Just the helicopter one is great on its own.

okay ive been workin p hard and i came findled myself a wee masterpiece. what do you all think? feel free to edit this more yourselves and post back

that's pretty much nailed, friendo.

I sure would love to see this becomes as ubiquitous as that stupid fucking che stencil.

I like it. T-shirts when?

I will get right on it.

You're doing gods work

Can i get a larger helicopter stencil?
I'm thinking about making custom t shirts.

Pinochet did nothing wrong

Here you go m8

Thank you friend

t. Allende's ghost

Do these help?

and