Fight Clubs in Europe

In Europe, large groups of people arrange a meeting at the woods or the countryside to beat the shit out of each other, just for sport:

Russia:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W0HxlkrW0Dc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjUZpb0xdrs

Germans vs Dutch:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FEFMIlhlKnw

Danes vs Swedes:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHnfR_4R1gY

Thoughts?
Is this redpilles?

>is it redpilled
anything that restores europe's martial spirit is good

That looks like a lot of fun

Based nothing like a good scrap with your buds to get your test flowing even if ya get the shit beat out of you it builds character

we need a north America fight club. Would love to brawl some leaf anons

>is this redpilled

asking that is against the rules faggot

i went to a majority beaner high school and the beaners would throw fight clubs in the mens restroom.

FILTHY ANIMALS if you ask me

>projecting this hard

kys paco

Bare knuckling boxing is no joke and is best to be avoided at all costs, doing it just for fun and doing it regularly is an astronomically dumb thing to do.

Los test

I see you have a vagina as well as having bitch tits

If I was gonna I'd at least want FC rules, yknow no shirt no shoes, maybe add in a cup and a head thing for protection
but thats just me I don't really look forward to havng my temples shattered

i would like something to protect my head

Refer to previous comment, I see you have a vagina, nothing better than getting in a proper ruck with your mates, go watch some MMA or WWF or what ever it is you faggots watch these days

Why would we brawl with niggers?

Ooohh this guy's tough. I h-hope I never run into him.

Oi oi

If you want to maintain fighting competence do it with gloves in and in a ring. Bare knuckling is just throwing your life away for no added benefit and is basically nigger tier.

We have an jackass here, i suppose you are one of this guys in the videos?

is true you dumb Polynesian faggot. I grew up in fresno and i fucking hated every minute of it.

If this is happening in significant numbers, it may be a prelude to war. Pent up anger seeking release.

Where are these tough guys when shitskins are attacking their women?

is a brazilian saying this?

you guys invented the UFC valet tudo and brazil itself is one big fight fest

Ever looked at our homicide statistics?

>The homeland is being overrun by primitive shitskins
>Europlebs respond by beating eachother limp in the forest

Sounds bout right.

kek, germans and dutch literally shake hands after

I used to do this. It was really dumb. Use gloves instead, no point fucking up your hands and face without reason. I still have a number of scars from times when I was too slow to dodge, kek. That's still a problem with gloves, but less so. I'm sure I probably had a few unnoticed concussions as well.
Tl Dr don't be a nigger

are they good ?

you guys have some of the hottest girls

If you like violence, yeah.

We do, but the average is terrible.

No thanks Tyrone, I'm not trying to get shot.

Football hooligans, who moved from the cities to the countryside to avoid police and fight to test themselves.
They usually all train boxing/kickboxing.. good guys, whish this grows and becomes popular so whites learn to defend themselves again.
For that reason police offcourse tries their best to stop this innocent pastime.

why dont they do this to shitskins instead of each other?

Because It's sport

This is physical banter.

Those Russians kicking the bloke in the face while he's on the floor (around 2:30) is absolute nigger-tier.

These things would be good if you had some sort of rule where once they're down, you leave them and go take on someone else.

fpbp. if they cant have knives they have their fists

So 3rd world

>White crackas in charge of not being the oppressor.