Anglosphere

Do you think that an established anglosphere would solve a lot of problems in this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

constitutioncenter.org/blog/when-canada-was-invited-to-join-the-united-states
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, I mean if we all team up I doubt that any country in the world could stop us.

Only if the UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand embrace free speech and the right to bear arms.

I'm absolutely down for that

The anglosphere created the problems to begin with

Funny way to spell jew.

K, so the UK; now all we need is Canada, New Zealand, and Australia.

Please for the love of god start a war with spain, i want to shoot people legally for fucks sake

My ancestry is majority WASP so supporting the Anglosphere is fine by me.

why?

world direct democracy would have:
100% of world gdp
100% of world population
100% of world reserves
200% increased productivity thanks to equality diffusing the wealth in an downward direction

I was going to say something else. But then, THIS.

Very little else would be required, but nothing else is up for discussion until this is agreed to without further whining.

i want guns and to kill hogs

Why not?

There is firearms groups in Canada currently advocating for CCW, abollishing current legislature on gun control, etc.

Canada has a rapidly growing number of gun owners, so many that instructors sell out their courses within 2 days and some CFOs cant keep up with the ammounts of applications for licensing.

Half of the current conservative leadership candidates are heavily pro-gun.

I think Canada is close to a right to bear arms, honestly.

Canadians with guns, never though the time would come

Weve got a pretty big gun culture here, you just dont hear about it in the (((media))). Ownership rate rose by 10% in 2015, stats for 2016 not out yet I think but people love guns here.

We have one of the highest rates of guns per 100 000 people IIRC apart from you guys obviously.

Take this graph wth a grain of salt, We dont have a gun registry for unrestricted firearms here so I think we have even more than whats suggested here.

This, and if, and only if the sphere is under US dominance.

The US is already the leader of the free world, but I do think we can benefit from some US style laws in Canada. I would be open to living under the U.S Constitution 100%.

Canada is the only country that the Constitution guarantees statehood to with full constitutional rights when in 1775 the US offered to make Ontario and Quebec US States, offer still stands to this day apparently.

US/ Canada superpower with 100% cooperation would dominate the world DESU. We don't need anyone else, we have all the natural ressources to be complete isolationists and produce enough food to feed our populations.

Honest inquiry. Are there some limited rights in Canada compared to the US? That fact is quite interesting, thanks for sharing.

Where do you think most jews live?

>UK down with free speech and guns
>they get arrested for twitter racism and cant even carry knives
we are you true allies burger bro. Just use your cia to kill dude weed and we are good.

>Can't carry knives

Brits, are you actually ok with this or what?

Can you elaborate on limited rights so I can give you a clear answer?

constitutioncenter.org/blog/when-canada-was-invited-to-join-the-united-states

Here is the U.S. Statehood that was offered to us in more depth

we simply lack the crime mate...we live in different worlds

we dont have evil niggers or spics coming through your window at night lol

i would still love a gun though

What about the ((immigrants)) coming toy our country?

Didn't your violent crime rates go through the roof when the labour party outlawed all handguns in 1996?

Your policemen don't even carry guns and seem to be powerless when responding to calls. I'm pretty sure the UK's crime rates are worse, if not on par with American crime rates.

Sure, what I meant to ask is why are you so receptive to the US constitution, and is there a reason other than protected rights. Is your opinion based on Canadian laws you disapprove/dislike? Thanks for the link/Source

cops use guns here mate we have unarmed and armed ones

of late my town made the news due to some dogs needing to be shot in the street for attacking people

and yeah the migrants can get fucked,i want guns to keep them in line

i respect the yanks on how they handle shit,you are responsible for personal safety not the cops

This literally already exists.

It used to be called the Commonwealth Communications Intelligence Establishment, nowadays we just call it "Five Eyes"

USA, UK, CAN, AUS, NZ -- all share intelligence to the highest level of any coordination between states. It is the closest intelligence relationship that has ever existed between sovereign states across hemispheres.

The Anglosphere already exists, and it is strong as a fuck.

In any real or chaotic global conflict of the future, this would be the alliance.

Well the U.S. Constitution refers to rights as natural rights, and not political rights. I.E. "God Given" and "These truths are held to be self-evident".

Political law is flawed because governments think theyre free to alter them/ remove them as they see fit, however with natural law it is a right that's not given to you by the government and therefore they dont have the power to remove it.

Canadian laws are constantly being re-written and altered, (Our constitution only stands as of 1982) and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms from the 60s I beleive.

The U.S. Constitution makes alot of sense, and entrusts the nation's people with power rather than the state.

I much prefer American styled laws of Canadian styled laws. There's obviously some pros and cons on both sides but overall I think you guys hit the nail on the head. I also like that states are responsible for most laws rather than a federal entity. Here, the federal level usually supercedes provincial acts. Not all regions of Canada are culturally similar so federal law dosent make much sense to me, and we'd be better suited off with a state styled governance where the state can make laws reflective of its own needs and values.

I want an assault rifle and some actual bloody freedom.
australia is a nanny state shithole desu SENPAI

Not him but there is a lot of things to dislike about the Canadian system. We don't have freedom of speech for starters.

I'm pretty sure Canada would be the one to fuck up any united anglosphere.

This is true, the Anglosphere will follow the USA wherever it fights in case of global conflict.

Only if all the countries other than the US become unincorporated US territories with no US citizenship. That is the only way to keep the fucking brits and leafs from fucking it all up.

The US would have nothing to gain. Only the UK would ad a sizeable amount to American GDP, and I guess Canada would be useful for it's oil.

But of those ~450 million people 330 are American.

Of that $22 trillion GDP 17 is American.

Of that $800 billion $600 is American and most of the rest is British.

AMERICA YES

Section 2 of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects freedom of speech as a fundamental right.

You're just not allowed to advocate or incite genocide or violence against an identifiable group.

Not as free as the 1st ammendment but still half decent. Would like to see complete free speech allowed though

Canada would be useful for much more than it's oil. American companies are constantly wanting water, lumber, metals, oil and uranium from us.

Interesting, I wasn´t aware of how easily manipulated laws can get in Canada. I agree entirely on you; however, centralization has become an issue as well here in the US to some degree; however, we are more resilient, and states rights are highly protected by citizens, but the federal govt. is still a nuisance, and a huge problem if you ask me (Higly ineffective).

Has hate speech been an issue in Canada prior to Trudeau?

If you can't yell all niggers should die in the street without being arrested it ain't freedom.

I see a lot of queen worshippers in here talking about adopting american style government. You know under a unification North Americans would hold absolute power over our government? You'd essentially be joining a slightly more liberal america.

You'd loss more sovereignty than you would with the EU. A few yes ago most of you would have demanded we kneel to the monarchy and join the British empire, what changed?

You can, I openly say niggers, dune coons, etc in public with friends but it won't get me arrested. Only dirty looks.

Trudeau Senior basically started all the nonsense we have going on in Canada.

True I forgot to consider other resources. Maybe Australia would be useful for it's metals too.

Already exists, the capital is in Tel Aviv.

I only want non-burgers to answer:

What class of firearm is that?
Bonus points for make & model.

The queen dosent have all that much power left here. The governor general basically acts as the crown here.

Her only use is to make sure that the Prime Minister dosent go full revolution and use our military against our people. The idea is that the military only answers to the Queen, not the parliament. The head command of the military is the Queen.

I'm up for the Anglosphere Alliance

No thanks, I don't want to turn into a violent warzone like America.

AR15 with a bunch of magpul crap on it.
Semi auto gas operated rifle. Can't tell you make and model, Quad rail reminds me of a Daniel Defense maybe?

Pic related triggers our eternal enemy, the Kraut.

Add ireland and take out that piece of shit province Quebec

It's only in the nigger or spic infested zones.

Fuck off back to Toronto, Pajeet

maybe toronto can adopt some bullshit anti gun laws so you can get shot up by niggers

No. I think we've been cucked by the jew. Partly our protestantism partly our celtic individualism. I think a bit of guidance from the continent is key to our revival.

Good attempt, leafbro.

M4 carbine.

Barrel is too short to be a rifle. Silencer might've thrown you off.

I live in a downtown Toronto condo and own three. We own more than you think.

Don't worry, violence is coming to Leafland soon, cuck.

I'd be willing to make that switch.

AK-47, automatic killer 47 bullets per second

Suppressor you mean. I wouldve been able to distinguish it if the selector switch was set to auto and not safe

>falling for the gun control meme
You know that gun control completely failed to reduce homicides AT ALL in Canada, right?

dont reply to him, he's baiting. Any sensical leaf will tell you gun control is bullshit.

you mean "do i think the uk, Australia, new Zealand and Canada could successfully leech off of the United States?"

and my answer is "they do already, and im sure they could do it even more, but what would the usa get out of this arrangement? other than feeling like maybe the whole world doesnt hate america after all"

>the anglo homeland would not be the center of the anglosphere

>burger planning

THE ETERNAL KRAUT

get out, youre not welcome here

Hearty kek to you, user. I've heard Assault Rifle 15, but I never heard that one before.

Any firearm with a rifled barrel is, by definition, a rifle you NOFUNZ

Feeling like maybe the whole world doesn't hate america after all is a really good feeling lad.

Might even be worth it, if I believed for a second any one of you dicks would be grateful.

>the kraut is afraid of superior Anglo men and women
Getting war flashbacks Hans?

Well if we want to get technical Anglos immigrated to Britain too, just a long time before North America or Australia.
It would make more sense for the centre to be somewhere between the two sides, so North America would make more sense.

I wear this hat every day. America is based. Id be grateful.

The British Empire never really left, it just morphed into the modern global American hegemony.

Heck, we even still rule the waves.

This, I don't really care if this does nothing for us as long as people are actually grateful for us doing it.

I wouldn't trust a German with a goddamn spoon. 3 times in a century you have ruined Europe. You don't deserve to join the Anglosphere until you get Merkel out.

Even if they get Merkel out they're plagued with eternal masochistic white guilt. No thanks.

>Anglosphere
>including Germans
Are you confused by this concept? At best they'd be an ally.

Fuck Quebec. The Quebecois are the worst people in North America.
Dad ruled the waves before we took over after WW2.

;_; canada is the closest, if not the best ally we have.

Wouldn't work.
>UK is a police state too closely aligned with the EUSSR.
>New Zealand is literally where:the country.
>Australia is full of people who wouldn't give a single toss about the rest of the world if it wasn't hilarious to them.
>Canada is CHALKED. White dad, black mom. We all know how it ends.
>USA isn't even a monarchy.

this tbhfam

Im oke with it as long as the Eternal anglo moto is: We did nothing wrong! We simply tried to save people by destroying there civilisation and then blame it on the same people when they can't live with it!

You realize here the Angles and Saxons came from right?
Aw thanks leaf. If you can tell me where to find the US Canadian flag pin I'll get it.

Undeniably. No other 2 nations share such a tight knit relationship and unprotected border. Were closer with you guys than we are with the UK.

The number one exporter to 35 states is Canada

You're a northeast euro, so you'd be fine to me Dutchanon.

I got it at my local thrift shop but youd be easily able to find one on ebay I suppose

Being Anglo is more than genetics. Its about our culture and love of freedom. The fuckin frogs seem more Anglo than the Germans.

The frogs are also Germanic but they adopted a Latinized language for religious reasons.

>sweden
Wat

how can other nations even compete?

The Union Jack is a GREAT looking flag on a ship

Isn't your government teaching immigrants how to use sniper rifles?