Ok NOW I'm Pissed

This faggot just tried to go after my job. I want his now. Can you guys help me out? I have a name and a face.

looks like the typical beta cuck you would encounter in a webm cuck thread

So you'll unemployed because of your opinions?
Here's what you should do if they kick you out
>leave
>file a case
>ask for heavy compensation
>?????? PROFIT

I want his job I must have it
I didn't find anything on a google image search

Don't get into FB arguments but if you do don't use low hanging fruit trigger words.

If you were not larping you would not blur his info out.

I don't work there, haven't in years. But the fact that he went after someones job. FIRST, no facebook reporting nothing is unforgivable. What if I have a family to feed?

who the guy on top? different dude, not important. I'm not going to try and dox someone who isnt coming after me

Yes post your face here.

Post info ill do what i can

1) Sup Forums is not your personal army
2) You work at Papa Johns, your job really wasn't worth saving
3) Give your balls a tug and do your own dirty work

Why are you arguing to real life NPCs?

>What if I have a family to feed?

This will never, nor has ever, moved a liberal idiot.

Never bother with this argument, they don't care and love to say they don't.

mathew?

I would love to, seems like my kinda game, but I don't know how to do shit

We're not your personal army. Go back to r/the_Donald. I'm sick of you redditors thinking this place is your personal miracle worker.

>Arguing with a libshit
don't. Even if you win you know how they'll still claim the moral high ground and then do the pettiest of shits. Get his facebook info, fuck with his house while he's out. Not talking about breaking in, but leave notes, throw shit, you know.

John Steel

Not your personal fucking army you faggot. Leave!

Possible LE bait thread.

is there away to get into an account set to private?

We aren't your personal army, racist.

If you can't stand up for what you believe, maybe you should keep your mouth shut and not act like the tough guy Internet racist.

Being a racist has real world consequences if you want to promote them outside of this hugbox.

So track him down and beat the shit out of him you fucking pussified yellow bitch.

Coming to Sup Forums like we're going to do shit for you, fucking c'mon you goddamn retard. Go the fuck out there, hunt his ass down and take care of your own business like a man.

Fucking womanly little fuckboi.

u should have the info from his fb.
if you dont he prolly used a puppet account and this is pointless matthew

This is how the lib shits keep getting away a with it. Shill

He works at the port, but is secretly a gun runner for the transfeminist IRA.

I'm not a racist tho, and neither was the guy the other dude was calling racist. thats the point. only bad thing I said was faggot

This. Don't bother with leftists. At least drunk shitpost on Sup Forums anonymously and still keep your job the next day.

Good for them then. They know they're not some Facebook using normalfag's personal army.

I found his profile and its totally empty.

Something's fishy, OP.

HOW DO I FIND THE FUCKER THAT IS ALL I NEED

gay ass /b-tier thread

go fuck yourself op with this rubbish

Stop using social media. Abstinence is the only 100% effective method for avoiding this.

Image search his pictures

Not your personal army bro, why even converse with antifa faggots anyway, your just as likely to change his mind as him changing yours.

Waste of time.

This, normalfags have no souls or sentience, they follow preset patterns.

looks like a cuck to me

>What if I have a family to feed?
The left hates nuclear families, so that would just be icing on the cake.

>Antifa works together (even for their cuck purposes)
> Sup Forums doesnt

This is why nobody thinks highly of us, James.

hope you fuck him up OP

>Implying people think highly of antifa

>1111
lmao

user, yes, you have the right to free speech. However, that doesn't exempt you from the consequences of your words. Wise up a little next time.

Just start a fake profile and start messaging all his friends that he raped you or some shit. Or that he didn't tell you he has aids and he infected you, and you just want to warn his friends.

i mean, technically it's only Sup Forums that isn't his personal army

jussayintbhirl

Serves you right for using Facebook. You work in an industry that hires felons and pot heads. Worst case scenario Papa John's fires you, you learn a lesson and in five minutes you'll have a job at Pizza Hut.

>working at papa johns
Even if you were still there he would have done you a favor tbqh

Also what is a "little party at"?

leaf has a point

You're first mistake was think liberals can actually show compassion. The "compassion" they show is actually an acute form of narcissism to gain social capital and feel good about themselves; it only extends to those that they or their social group actually like.
Otherwise, all morality and ethics go out the door if they don't like you or your politics.

We call this virtue signaling.

Leafs still deserve death

>on the internet in 2017
>doesn't even know how to successfully stalk people

Bro...

I think they thought all the hate their page was getting was a raid or something but really everyone just hates them

get his adress
order shitton of pizzas

lol i used to have standards and principles

I'd help you out if I knew a lot about computers and stuff but I'm just a shitposting pleb

Hahaha you white faggot. Hope you will suck penises, especially brown and black ones, because you will never get jobs again. Right wing cuck.

ok achmed

>Being a racist has real world consequences if you want to promote them outside of this hugbox.

Glad to see that you're mad as fuck, and gladder still to hear you can't win arguments without threatening peoples' families. This is why our ideology is exploding in size and power everywhere, and liberalism is dying in shit on the ground.

Go scoop up your teeth, antifag. Go pick them up off the asphalt. You lost.

>Implying we aren't already trying to kill ourselves

With all the sandniggers and chinks here, who wouldn't want to die?

A yes, a classic move right out of Sun Tzu's The Art of War.

>censor yourself or I could overreact over fucking words lashing out at your source of income and not yourself because I'm soooo machiavellian and enlightened and I must show it off on social media

honestly I'm sure you could find something in there that could relate lol

No one likes you and your type Not even Trump and /r/the_donald. You have no support from anyone.

Shocker, social media is public and you may be held accountable for the things you say there. This is not news. You deserve whatever you get for being a fucking idiot.

Also not your personal army.

Pose as a Papa John's employee looking into the reported post.

not your personal army. gtfo and go deliver some pizzas.

>lose your job
>b-b-but at least my ideology is winning!

On one hand /nopersonalarmy/ etc, on the other hand this cuck deserves everything

If OP is a typical trumpfag no wonder he is mad. I'd be mad if I worked in a papa johns.

How much you make like $8/hour?

I should have asked a lot nicer but I was furious. No biggy, I pray Kek sews chaos in his future

>All these samefagging /leftypol/ shills trying to cover for one of their own
Get the fuck out of here you antifa cucks, your bull needs prepping

haven't worked there in a couple years. I was making 12$ as manager

your burger and mayonaise filled gut will get you there faster

he said fuck off nigger

Admittedly this guy deserves it. I know, Sup Forums isn't anyones personal army, but come on we've seen this tactic being used by the liberal left time and again. Enough is enough, it's a low tactic and it deserves the guy getting some payback for such an attempt.

>he clearly stated he no longer works there
Liberal reading comprehension guys, this is what expensive college buys you

give us his name and facebook

>I should be allowed to act irrational and rude, and not have my actions shown to my employer

If you're going to make a point, make sure you're willing to stand by it. If not, than shut up and sit the fuck down.

That is the most punchable face I have seen in a long time.

Sucks I have to go to bed, OP. I kind of a big deal in hacking circles. I could have this guy marked, parked, and zarked in a matter of hours. On the off chance this thread is up when I wake up, I'll go after him if for nothing then because of that fucking face.

What are you blathering about, retard? OP needs to take care of his own business like a man should. Pussying around the internet does nothing.

OP has the guy's face and name, next stop is a beatdown in the parking lot of his workplace.