27:30

I will only post this once. If you have any curiosity about Trump, or wonder how he was allowed to become the Republican nominee with no actual resistance from the establishment, you're not paying close enough attention. You should have noticed the narrative flip the day he was confirmed as Republican nominee, and Trump knew it would. The true hatred towards him within the establishment did not begin, though, until he made the statement about Russia releasing Hillary's hacked emails. He wen't off script. But why? That's for you to figure out.

Trump wasn't meant to win, he was meant to lose... but something went horribly wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two
youtu.be/Xkc5ok7cnoQ
youtu.be/0iwHKxsFpvs
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796222841612042240
kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/03/21/obama-and-bush-are-cousins/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html
youtu.be/Y3O6YWpCWxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You expect me to believe that anyone on earth was supposed to lose to Hillary Clinton? I don't think YOU are paying close enough attention.

FPBP

My fricken liberal mom who always votes Democrat voted for Trump. "I can't stand that woman"

If you want me to spoon-feed it to you, that's not going to happen. You're absolutely, 100% correct. Now, shift your perspective a bit. Imagine for a second that they knew she was a horrible candidate, and put her in anyway with absolute confidence she would win. All this, knowing that Trump was going to be nominee, why would they be confident?

deus vult

>Trump was meant to lose
As in Trump intended to lose?

Clinton and Jeb we're supposed to get the noms. They were pushing Jeb all the way back in 2014. That way whoever won, we lose.

>muh russians
Is that really the best you guys have on him?
As for the real reason he won, it's not that hard to find. It's been discussed here a few times.

>no resistance from the establishment
Are you literally retarded? He was resisted every step of the way. Even FOX was against him.

Quit being cryptic and tell us what you're talking about.

he was a trojan horse put in place by both parties colluding to allow for Hilldawg to run away with a easy win, thus allowing there corrupt machine to keep chugging along?

Trump then realized he was being used like a 2 dollar hooker and decided to take the gloves off?

I think you're misunderstanding me here. I am not on the establishment's side whatsoever.

There was a short thread here a week or two ago that was buried very, very quickly. It linked to an interview with someone who is completely in the know. He subtly mentions something in passing that carries more weight than any other leak you have seen to date.

Cool, where the thread?

Bump

Are you talking about the "Fruits of the Poisonous Tree" interview that included Sherriff Joe? He says during the interview that Trump is a "Double Agent". Is this what you are referring to?

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one

I was the person that posted those interviews and they got buried with out a response due to the "blacked" thread onslaught that night.

>but something went horribly wrong.

>implying

writing was on the wall a year and a half ago, I warned you.

Bingo.

>with no actual resistance from the establishment
Have you read the news at all since 2015?

> a fucking leaf

I had to replay that clip several times, but i disregarded it due to Joe eventually endorsing Trump.

I posted them too. Got no (You)'s

Yeah and?

That single line explains why the establishment on both the Democratic and Republican (aka uniparty) sides are livid with Trump. He was supposed to hand victory to Hillary. Inside Hillary's inner-circle, they were warning her that he was erratic. She didn't believe it until he brought up Russia and the emails, as I mentioned earlier. It was at that moment that everything went into overdrive, internally.

Are you privy to any info?

It was getting buried every single time it was posted. Starting an OP with it just gets it buried.

If you don't want us to know what the fuck you're talking about, then why are you even here? If you want us to know, then just say so. You're wasting everyone's time here, including yours.

So are you suggesting that Trump's switch flipped when he saw the level of corruption he would be allowing to continue, or was it pure ego?

>vague proclamation of knowledge that will blow your mind
>assertion that I am highly intelligent and possess this knowledge through either cunning or me be accepted to a sacred inner circle
>implication that you too can know this knowledge, that anyone can
>but I ain't just gonna tell you

Ticks off the whole LARP checklist, is it time to run around screaming uncontrollably yet?

yeah, what went wrong was the world underestimated the internets ability to collectively shitpost/meme someone into presidency.

If you read my last post, you'd understand that there's a reason you can't just dive into it from the get-go. I'm being a faggot, yes, but it's intentional due to the infestation creeping across every form of social media at this point hellbent on maintaining a narrative.

Think what you want, but this isn't about me. The interview is accessible by you and everyone else here. Go fucking dive through it yourself and make of it what you will. I'm just a guiding hand, that's all.

He was just theorizing. It all stems from some reports that Trump discussed running for president with the Clintons before he announced, and Bill said he should do it. That doesn't mean he was working for the Clintons or anyone else, and there's no direct evidence he was.

>I'm just a guiding hand, that's all.

I remember you.

Trump cozied up to corporate interests pretty fast, this narrative of him standing up against the GOPe is a load of bunk, fucker is going to spend his administration playing golf and lining his pockets while Pence and Priebus run the show from behind the scenes.

And what specifically is this narrative? The Russia thing? What are you implying, that Trump did colluded with Russia or that Hillary colluded with Russia?

Get lost fucko

Only shills or dumb fucks use the golf argument GTFO

Neither.

To spell it out, Trump was "placed" in the race right from the beginning. He was always center stage, and the media was told to practically build him up. He would become the nominee, and nobody would question Hillary winning vs. this man. Hillary was a HORRIBLE candidate, and any one of the other Republicans could have beaten her, and would have been expected to. So, how do you get yourself into office? With a bombastic man who has no political background and lots of ready-to-go controversies stored for later.

Trump was assumed to be a double-agent last July. It was around the time that Susan Rice started monitoring his communications. What caused them to assume this was his request that month for Russia to release Hillary's hacked emails. This was the moment they realized he was never actually on their side.

So, no. Trump didn't suddenly have a "change of heart" and decide that they were too corrupt to go along anymore. He knew what he was doing well before that point.

>(((Them))): "Hey Trump, why don't you go out there and throw an election while endure a year and a half of millions of people calling you a fascist; incalculable damage to your personal reputation, your family name, and your businesses; and several assassination attempts, all so Hillary can have her turn. Because fuck if she could beat a real candidate."
>Trump: "Hmm, what's in it for me?"
>(((Them))): Literally nothing!
>Trump: "Sounds good!"

Be gone leaf.

This is convoluted post hoc bullshit. No one took Trump seriously in June 2015. A fall guy for the Clintons would have had to have been a person like Bush who was seen as a sure thing through the primaries.

So does this mean he was driven by the revenge narrative to avenge the events of 9/11 as stated in the theory above?

Seriously this is the dumbest fucking theory ever

This is speculative bullshit bordering on kike shill logic.

>What caused them to assume this was his request that month for Russia to release Hillary's hacked emails.
It was a fucking joke. This narrative is straight from the shitlib playbook. Just fucking leave dude.

The fact that you've deduced that based on who Bush is and that "no one took Trump seriously" is exactly why Trump was the exact right choice from their perspective.

His motives aren't something I can answer, unfortunately. I don't think really anyone but him and maybe those close to him know.

I wouldn't totally discount the leaf here anons. Personally, my 1st thought after Trump announced he was running was he was a Trojan Horse for the Dems. My opinion on him shifted drastically (favorably) when i saw that he wanted to burn the whole damn thing to ground

Yeah, I don't know. Some people had that assumption but it sounds too scripted. Bill may have encouraged him to run, but I'm not really buying that he made a deal with the establishment.

Now it's not impossible. Apparently Rosneft did sell a substantial portion of it's company to an unknown buyer. If this did happen, and Trump was recruited, I can see a deal where Rosneft is sold to a middle man who then would sell to Trump, once he threw the election. If it comes out that the middle man is someone close to the Clintons, my almonds will truly activate.

Bullshit, because they never believed anyone would vote for him.

Well, Trump was the ideal candidate to go against someone as horrible as Clinton. Of course, if you take a look at the lineup of people running for the Republican nomination, it's practically a list of who's-who in the establishment, so almost any of them could have worked. Keep in mind that at this point Trump was considered to be part of the establishment. The other Republican nominees loved to throw around the picture of Trump, Hillary, and Bill all together.

The one exception up there was Ted Cruz, and he is despised by almost everyone he works with, so they never considered he would win the nomination.

But for something as wild as my on-the-fly theory to be true, this would have to be planned years in advance. As a fan fic it's intriguing because it's Clinton and her pals who are cozy with Russia. Trump wouldn't one day have a change of heart unless he became aware of some fucked up shit, or he conned them at their own game.

The only other republicans who could have beaten Hillary are Randlet, Kasich and MAYBE Cruz.

Bush was a Bush vs a Clinton running for open borders. Instant depression of republican turnout. Also neocon platform.

Rubio was a corrupt drug addicted fag. Neocon platform.

Kasich DID have neocon platform but seemed likable to centrist.

Link to this interview I can't find it in searches?

>Goddamn it
If I get tricked into listening to another mixtape

Listen to Fruit of the Poisonous Tree, Part One by StephenLemons #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two

youtu.be/Xkc5ok7cnoQ

youtu.be/0iwHKxsFpvs

Can the people fighting the deep state stop being so cryptic and just tell us outright wtf is going on?

The two parts total about 1.5 hours, but it is some pretty good shit and Sherriff Joe is funny as fuck in my opinion.

Btw, i always wondered why he was always on national media and so highly regarded. The dude was a DEA agent working the Escobar cartel and worked in several countries. Dude isn't just a shit town sheriff like i originally thought lol.

It's like you have misunderstood the entire election
>trump had support of establishment
>media helped prop him up
It's like you weren't even here for the election. Oh that's right you were sucking down maple syrup while your kid's computer lab at school was turned into a mosque.
Shill elsewhere leaf you bore me
And you're soundly incorrect about all the facts you base this crap on

No shit user!

If you are someone that is included in these tapes or deep in the know, just fucking spill the beans. You have already put yourself at risk, therefore give us the happenings and pick the bad fuckers off before they do a eventual clean up on you.

>Trump wasn't meant to win, he was meant to lose... but something went horribly wrong.
Yo mean something went horribly right. The establishment's corruption was inevitable, and so is the coming purgation.

The tree of liberty, after all, must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

He's referring to this.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796222841612042240

When Trump first got in, CNN and MSNBC couldn't have him on enough. When he started gaining serious support, they turned on him.

As with all you barely legal but-wipes, you are over analyzing. There is no fucking master plan. This is all chaos. No one is in the diving seat, there is no conspiracy, no secret government. Grow a pair, face up to the real world!

You're wrong, there is a master plan and there is a secret government and there are many drivers in many seats.

>facepalm
>pay attention
So let's read this email in a vacuum
It was just one idea and if you'll recall the MSM AT NO POINT during this election saw Trump as a viable candidate. To say they backed away once they thought he could win is rewriting history.
The backed away only because he was offensive and gave them a chance to virtue signal.
They had him on initially cause he's fucking Donald Trump and he says wild stuff and has a presence.
Bush got the propping up to no avail.

Here's a question I'd like answered and thus far no one can. Some little girl did a history project where she identified a common ancestor of all US presidents except one.
Are Trump and Killary's related to that common ancestor

fpbp

I didn't say they saw him as a viable candidate, and that's exactly the reason they gave him so much free air time, 2 billion dollars by some estimates. The media was shilling for hill the whole time and thought Trump would make the R's look like nut jobs. The friendly banter with Trump stopped almost over night when it became apparent he would win the nomination.

kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/03/21/obama-and-bush-are-cousins/

that was in 2013 leaf

let's see what was going on back there. Joe was leading the charge on the false Obama BC. Trump comes along and it appears that he's making a joke of the entire thing. so naturally Joe would say that.

the media propped up Trump because of the Pied Piper strategy explained in the Podesta Email.

the establishment fought Trump and is still fighting Trump. think McMuffin and McCain with the dossier.

:^)

Yup. The fact that some posters here in this thread alone can't grasp that is astounding. If you happened to have ANY of the MSM networks on about 2-3 days after Trump was guaranteed to win the nomination, there was a drastic shift in tone. It was palpable.

Today someone is a joke, an embarrassment to American politics, and only supported by the dumb & uneducated is hardly shilling.
He wasn't who they were pushing.
And this theory discounts that KEKS2016 (the Romney/Ryan ticket) had signs printed and poised to throw trump out. This wasn't happening because they thought he was winning and they needed to get rid of him. It's because they thought they'd actually get support ousting him.

Shiiieet

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html

Pied Piper Strategy, it wasn't limited to Trump, Carson and Cruz were included too

Do you remember the conversation we had about not allowing the truth to be obfuscated anymore?

Yeah but whether Hillary and Trump are related to the ancestor is step one. Then we can address OPs concerns about his dumb fucking leaf theory (cause he doesn't have enough to worry about at home).

Well when you put it like that...

There couldn't be more typos in this if I tried. Autocorrect kills

Listen, nobody took him serious. The lib media gave him airtime, well all media did, but the libs did so they could prop him up and knock him down. Once it was apparent that Trump was the nominee, they turned on him. By and large all media figures were against him, save a few. At this point I think we are agreeing more than disagreeing.

Don't be naive.

>he's a mythical mother fucker
But giving him airtime wasn't to pied piper him. The airtime was to ridicule him. But when he didn't back down his strength grew.

He's a Canadian. What 'privy to any info' could he possibly have? Like he works for the US elite somehow?

It's speculation, of course, but its interesting.

The influence of our savior kek guided Trump to the White House.

>He

Nope.

So why does he now blame Assad and try to challenge him?
Wasn't that exactly what the past administration did?
I don't understand

Wrong. They were friendly with him.

youtu.be/Y3O6YWpCWxs

>leaf acting mysterious
IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY THEN FUCKING SAY IT LOSER

hell i didn't take him seriously till he started dropping tactical nukes on Hillary w/ the claims she created ISIS. If you use any kind of objectivity it was easy to see there were times where he was straight up fucking himself over with instigating when it wasn't needed. The only reason it seemed plausible to me was because of historical political climate we were and are still in.

It's simple. The nominees were supposed to be Bush and Clinton. That way the globalists win no matter who wins the election and the people lose. Trump then flips the script by announcing his presidency and long story short beat them at their own game. Trump was never supposed to win. Not to mention ALL the support Hillary had from everyone, just on the voting side Hillary had illegals vote, buses of voters voting multiple times in multiple counties, rigged absentee ballots, electronic machines that switched votes. And despite all this she still lost because trump was more popular and she was not. Hillary was chosen by the globalist not because of her popularity with the people but because she is fully a part of the globalist system and a huge team member of that structure. If you were a globalist Hillary is probably your top choice.

Dated mid 2015
Lmao
This does not prove your point. There were a dozen candidates in the race

She's definitely up there.

the old admin was trying to topple a regime and do more "nation building" when it wasn't our right to do so. I don't think Trump has stated these were his intentions.

hillary's people had picked out Trump as one of the best people for her to run against
i believe the exact terminology the hillcamp used was "pied piper candidate"
obviously this is only one more point in a long string of points demonstrating their COMPLETE DISASSOCIATION from reality

He's being forced by the establishment. (((They))) are probably responsible for the attack in Syria. It's not a coincidence that this happened the day after an attack that could have improved relations between the US and Russia.

Anyway, sorry to disturb your thread OP.

You're always so afraid of my motive.

Um.. try to keep up.

>There were dozens of candidates

Yes, and they were trying to elevate him above the above the others at the time because they wanted someone that would make Hillary look good. It backfired.

>13 posts

definitely a larper

Who is she?

Drain the swamp.