WIKILEAKS

The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/849331332085895169

links to ---> thenation.com/article/cia-didnt-just-torture-it-experimented-human-beings

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
strawpoll.me/12679944
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alright, now they are getting to the dirt. What took you so fucking long, wikileaks?

nuh uh

>What took you so fucking long, wikileaks?
assange is captured m8

"julian assange said today that experimenting on human beings is not torture" - CNN

To do what? Post a link to a news story? lol

>secret “black sites.”
>waterboarding
>hypnosis, electroshock and hallucinogenic drugs

anyone else feel like their life is boring compared to all this stuff?

If doubles, they were experimenting on frogs and are trying to bring the embodiment of Kek to life which will propel a reign of Trump and Putin into the forefront to keep white men in power forever and restore peace to the world we call Earth.

Well we're fucked.

>
THE GOYIM KNOW!!! SHUT IT DOWN!!!

>The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
No fucking shit? I'm so fucking surprised by this revelation!

First derailer. Shills are quick today

This isnt new

So that's how niggers came to life! Sad.

o shit lads its happening

That literally sounds like MK Ultra

>muslims
>human beings

Its okay the Russians have him and he is safe.

Uhhhhhhhh....

Anybody else sleepy?

fuck off sleep poster

I know and I am fucking mad. I dont want to believe it. I fuckng know it is a CIA mouse trap for whisteblowing. They will never expose Monarch and the full extent of MKultra.

Was MK ULTRA not already confirmed?

the cia has been experimenting on people since its foundation.

mkultra is not a meme, its historical fact, cia experimented on unknowing victims, including the man who went on to become the unabomber.

this is old news unless wikileaks has hard proof of modern day equivalents.

I have been fighting it all night.
I'm exhausted it was a long day.
I'm going to bed noqnyoynahpuls too.

>A clandestine agency such the CIA pegged for experimenting on human beings

Color me shocked, what a non-happening.

hmm... did Assange just confirm tortured Trump theory??

time to go to bed g̶o̶y̶s̶ guys

Officially it was a discontinued project.

April 3rd remember? FBI user said.

Nice

Well yeah, you have to experiment with your torturing

kek. well played, sir

Daily reminder that most MK Ultra docs were never declassified (and in some cases probably destroyed.) All the horrifying shit that we know about is the LEAST damaging information.

It's pretty obvious that the program never ended, nor did the one to infiltrate and control the MSM for deep state propaganda purposes.

Yeah shit man if only I was a soulless automata created by elite pedophiles, constantly comforted by the reality that if I ever do much as allowed that thought of dissent leave my mind I'd be hit by an anvil with a bonus of two shots to the back of my head in an apparent suicide.

Weapon X when?

I don't know about you all but I think i might go to sleep. We should all get some sleep it's time to go to bed.

That's how I feel.
Same with all the surveillance stuff too. I assume people already knew it was happening.

>have proofs of said experimentations
>but it's litterally nothing guys!!!
You guys are cancer, knowing is one thing, proving it is what matters more

In other news, President Donald Trump is STILL Hitler.

>the one to infiltrate and control the MSM for deep state propaganda purposes.
Project Mockingbird now goes by the trade name Bilderberg Group.

The LHC was their undoing. Imagine their surprise when they discovered their God they've been worshipping and manifesting was cucking them the whole time.

I don't know why the Berenstein Bears incident didn't tip them off to the big fuck you they'd be receiving.

This guy needs a dirt nap.

So the CIA prefer doing experiments on human criminals than lab monkeys, good.

Tfw not sleepy but going to bed anyways

>CIA Experimented on Human Beings

We have literally known that since the fucking '60s, glad to see you finally caught on tho

this is why I've spent my life voluntarily taking psychedelics - so when the CIA black bags me and doses me I'll be like "meh, I've had better."

#sleepy

cia niggers

It was admittedthatt most of the papers were burned. What does that tell everyone?

what kind of experiment?

this isnt news. we been knowing this.

Exactly, proven to exist most documents burnt in1973
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

THIS IS OLD NEWS AND WAS ALREADY DECLASSIFIED

Julian Assange was clearly a victim of MK Ultra himself as a child. Look into his affiliation with the cult "The Family". My hope is that he wants revenge.

MKULTRA confirmed

"Between 1953 and 1966, the Central Intelligence Agency financed a wide-ranging project, code-named MKULTRA, concerned with the research and development of chemical, biological, and radiological materials capable of employment in clandestine operations to control human behavior."
>wiki

Yeah *yawn* I feel like sleeping
Like boring everyone knew this already

>a billion shills in this thread

strawpoll.me/12679944
strawpoll.me/12679944
strawpoll.me/12679944
strawpoll.me/12679944

Underrated post

Fucking sucks, just wanted to thank you two for saying it cos no one will say it in my little bubble of a life. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills irl, reckon he's still alive?

Psychic Driving was one technique that we definitely know about that cannot be denied.
People were put under insulin and electric shock. Some were placed in a coma for months and fed repeated phrases and promptings.
Some of these people had to be taught how to walk and talk again. When they woke up, some of them were incontinent like babies. It is fucked up.

There were other forms of mind control that are not definitively proven but most definitely happened. Children, generally around the age of two, would be tortured and raped and psychologically fucked with in order to shatter their mind and created dissociative states (Dissociative Identity Disorder).

It is hard to research. We can honestly say that we walk under the same skies as revenants and demons. It is no fucking joke.

Rest

good catch.

But MK-Ultra already proved it

>dubs
>dubs
this isnt spam fuck off cunt capcha
what even after typing that whats this shit

>7
Seriously what's up with all the sleep posters? Literally anytime a CIA/wikileaks thread starts you find these people.

Did I miss something Sup Forums?

CIA did captain America experiments in the 50s and 60s. The probably never stopped.
Far as we knew, they may have their own spartan program that they use on the espionage recruits

Just take a nap

either its people joking about or actually is psyop posters swaying the people in here to 'get sleepy' and go to bed.

nothing new, human experimentation goes on to this day in private facilities. (((They))) do a lot of sick shit.

same tired old leaks. i should really get some rest

MK Ultra is ancient, do you really believe they just stopped. Their research into conditioning humans is probably beyond evil by now.

>they tortured sandnigger terrorists at Guantanamo

No fucks given at all. Tell me when they do this to a white American.

What is the race of the guy in the left?

How can you even be proud of your country burgers

Fucking CIA psyops, I won't get on your damn plane.

Project SHAD?

>tfw burger organizations like CIA are actually using human beings as guinea pigs
>mfw crazy shit like Resident evil might be possible

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit lads, anything is possible in this timeline
also:
OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN DA GOYIM KNOW!

Next you're gonna tell me they are involved in international drug and weapons trade.

if they be joshin its not funny. If they are actually trying its piss poor effort

They've been doing that forever. Where are the details? I want to see some juicy super soldier shit

earthling, the result of all folks race-mixing nonstop

I worked on MK-NEON

You guys think it's a coincidence that virtual reality is getting big right now? Oculus got In-Q-Tel money.

You have no idea the kinds of shit we made the brown terrorists go through.

As entertainment the VR fad is dead. It's took expensive and no one cares. I wouldent be surprised at all if it becomes more of a utility then toy

Don't you ever get tired of staying on Sup Forums all day it doesn't accomplish anything and you're just wasting your precious time and energy. Just take a nap it will help you calm down. Now get some sleep and have sweet dreams.

Well this practically old news, but i wonder what came out of those experiments

No one ever accused the CIA of being good at what they do, just that they do it and that they fuck things up all the time. They're actually famous for being fuckheads really.

My Pillow technology. try it. right now

Not going to lie, I am a former government IT contractor and I have read through all these documents and there is absolutely nothing in them. I wouldn't waste my time if I were you guys, because I already did going through all that nothing. It could even be illegal to view that non information and could land you guys in jail.

>thenation.com

Sup Forums will bump far-left fake news now?

Im actually doin it, goddamn cia your powers are incredible

Oh good. More Russian propaganda from wikibleaks.

When are you cucks going to realize that shilling this shit is just another form of Jew propaganda?

It's not dead, it's just going through the normal technology release cycle.

You think the establishment just willy-nilly deploys new tech all at once? Everything gets beta-tested, that's what people are doing right now.

Oculus gathers lots of data whenever you use their headset. Once they have enough data you'll have $200 wireless displays with 4K-per eye lenses.

thanks obama

They use the Hollywood release schedule since they are basically an extension of the propaganda machine now.

I just went through all of it and sadly it appears to be nothing substantial. We all should get some sleep