Be Spanish war ship, always drive by Gibraltar when returning home

>this time, butthurt Brits make a big fuss
>British propaganda media channels say Spanish war ship "chased out of Gibraltar waters"

Jesus, Brits are salty over Brexit. Now they even go after allied NATO partners' ships for no reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5fOaBnlT2E
elespanol.com/social/20170403/205729634_0.html
liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1458588589
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know where this thread is going.

Gibraltar's territorial water's are quite small and any actual incursion could only be deliberate.

Being an ally doesn't mean you can sail your ships through there waters all willy nilly you stupid turk roach.

not only is the eu trying to destroy us for leaving but they are sending battleships to our residents on the rock!!!

why are you persecuting us germany?

>gib
>already has it

>Germans post-1945 hate the idea of territorial sovereignty
on behalf of my country I apologize for helping defeat Hitler

>there's almost nothing left of the empire
>better go ape shit over this rock so our people don't realize we're replacing them with muslims

You do understand what NATO is, right? German warships enter French, Danish, Spanish, Italian and British territorial waters on a regular basis.

stay cucked spic

the eu is threatening poland and hungary with migrants and sending battleships to its allies waters

its over lel

Time to nuke Spain
youtube.com/watch?v=p5fOaBnlT2E

>the eu is threatening poland and hungary with migrants and sending battleships to its allies waters

Brits seriously believe the British tabloid propaganda.

Is it 1940 again?

i dont but the normies will

we are demonizing you to make the break up of the eu happen becasue you are not bending the knee on trade

sec you do we can be mates again

Kraut I cant beleive you are going to make us destroy you for a third fucking time.

How many times must you try to control the continent?

>How many times must you try to control the continent?
We have been in control of Europe for over 10 years now and you did nothing, nada, zero. You were too busy to follow Kim Kardashian and that other reality TV star you call your president.

Yet ironically this time would be the easiest.

>the account was posted on twitter
lol using somebodies twitter post as a news source

Looks like a snake biting

>in control for 10 years
>worst it's been in 10 years
can't win a war, can't run a continent

save the empires for the big boys

Where in my post did I imply the incursion would be illegal?

>Try to intimidate Brits and invade Gibraltar.
>Spain.

YOU AND WHAT ARMY?

Its clearly a jew rubbing his hands.

Only because you're destroying yourself far better than america ever could.

you just wait australia! EU is gonna have big fancy army and won't need no big strong NATO to defend them!

>allied NATO partner

we'd be more than happy to fix that.

>prussians start a war against France to unite Germany
>krauts use Spain to start a war against the UK

Oh, I see your game eternal teuton.

Look at the kraut stirring up shit again. You'd expect a Spaniard to post this, but no, its a kraut. One of those bombs should have been for you.

>One of those bombs should have been for you.
Yeah, just imagine how bad Germany would be off right now if Darmstadt or Bonn had been nuked.

Just like Hiroshima is still, 72 years on, a nuclear wasteland.

Its not about being destroyed beyond repair, its about getting nuked. You deserve to get nuked.

MUH 5 KILOMETERS OF TERRITORIES

Spain and Germany will triumph

>Brits being propagandistic
This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Brits love spinning narratives.

>We have been in control of Europe for over 10 years now and you did nothing, nada, zero
At least they admit it now, This is why i hate germans, they pretend to be all chummy with you and then get extra salty when things dont go their way, even when they are running things into the ground

>Le xD my tabloids tell me we're countries at least war xddddd
His tabbies are shilling for your devilish whims.

Fucking primitive. Filthy, uncritical primitive. You'll never learn.

Meh it's actually quite common we have had those retard incidents for years and years and years of course everyone gives a damn except when political shit gets stirred,when we get pissed we simply have to make the border controls tighter and thus become assholes (although it being a known tax haven means that whenever controls are tighter all the tax evading smugglers also get caught but the main reason is to piss the brits)
I certainly give a fuck about the whole place to us it's worthless since we have about much better naval Base few kilometers about way so even if we had it we wouldn't use it and to brits is an asset and they seem to take good care of it,personally I would simply use it as a way to have friendlier relationships and thus gain an upper hand by not being an asshole,but then again spain is mostly ruled by retards

you awakened the wrath of Germany, prepare your anus.

Can somewhat confirm. I was in the Navy until 2 years ago, spent 3 months patrolling around this area. Spanish ships would come and go pretty much whenever, we would even go into Spanish waters almost whenever we needed without having to always go through the proper channels.

People are stirring shit for no reason. Anyone who lives in Gibraltar would be able to confirm that Spanish ships were a common sight.

Dont think about the structures, think about the hundreds of thousands of lives ruined by a nuclear blast. Not only would the initial damage be catastrophic destroying countless lives for generations but it would also be remembered throughout history, finally putting it into your primitive brains not to fuck around again.
But ofc soulless Germans wouldn't think about the lives/pain/suffering of others unless they are causing those ills on others.

use punctuation properly you dago cunt

Gibraltar is British territory, if Spain doesn't like it then they can eat shit. Remember the Falklands war? It'll be a harder asskicking if Spain invades and/or blockades Gibraltar.

Eat shit diabeetus.

Kek

Like Germany has any wrath to unleash upon the world without getting destroyed instantly.
Its like if you said that americans had awoken the wrath of mexico, what you gonna do make tacos even worse so americans get food poisoning even more?
you going to STOP the drug flow? i think not.

>I will get to kill brits this year or the next

feels good man, you guys ever experienced anything like this? I feel like I'm following the steps of my ancestors kicking out the muslim scum again

a weak eu makes for a stronger anglosphere user

Based España

fuck off Germany

all you EU shits stay away from Britain and their rock

>think about the hundreds of thousands of lives ruined by a nuclear blast.

We had 10 million deaths. Who cares about 100k more? It would have been a rounding error.

>Its not about being destroyed beyond repair, its about getting nuked.

Germany has been firebombed, carpet bombed, raided, raped, systematically killed, 14 million GErmans were expelled from Eastern Europe.

You think we care about a bit of radiation that is marginally above background levels 5 years after the bomb?

At least this way we would have way more nuclear reactors right now, like Japan, as we would be comfy with radiation exposure.

>We had 10 million deaths. Who cares about 100k more? It would have been a rounding error
Either you are dumb about a nuclear blast or you truly are soulless lol.
In war the lives of every man/woman/child count for you and your allies, when your backs are up against the wall thats where it matters.
But like i said, a Kraut without a shred of humanity wouldn't know that

You can stick your anglosphere up your arse desu

Yes, you deserved all that and more. Although, Germany sperging out has so far only been good for us. I just hate seeing good stuff go to waste because the krauts staatshörigkeit takes over again

Another salty German, mad that we're ruining there plans to make us all puppets nice try hans

>In war the lives of every man/woman/child count
Ahm no, total war means lives do not matter. That is how the Soviets won, they didn't care one iota about the lives of their men, women and children. They shot retreating soldiers. They shot people who had a dissenting opinion. They shot generals who were out of luck. They burned their own cities and villages. etc.

The Soviets had it right.

This army

And what about the allied victories in WW1 when we were desperatly awaiting the americans? Fighting for your people, for your homeland is more powerful than fighting in fear.

It wasnt just the Soviets that did a scorched earth policy when they had to RETREAT, cutting off extra supplies for the germans.

oh btw, your still a soulless animal. or a commie, both the same in the end of the day.
both deserve only a bullet

you will follow the steps of your ancestors alright pedro

to davy jones locker at the bottom of the deep lol with your armada

get out kraut

conozco a pakito rivera. nadal. el del gato al agua y el del hormiguero.

elespanol.com/social/20170403/205729634_0.html

jajajajaj

Audible laugh

>tfw you will never be a cross-dressing German who drinks the water from public-toilet brush holders

You're fucked in the head you krauts, fucked.

liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1458588589

>he doesn't want charge machine gun bunkers or surrender Singapore without firing a single rifle anymore, so he must be German.

It wouldnt be the first time it happens and it wont be the last. And you all should eat shit for making such a fuss about this shit

If they want that rock, they have it. They only will masturbate over it

I'll paste what an user posted:
>what happened
Brit:oi lad yer in brit waters
Spaniard: just correcting route
Brit: its alroght mate have a gooday
>what (((eu)))kraut msn say happenend
Brit: TOVARISCH OUT OF WATER OR I NUKE THE EU

Sup Forums will believe this is actually an intimidation since this board is polluted by retarded race mixed redditors.

give madeleine mccann back and we'll give gibraltar back you greasy weirdos

Dont cut yourself on that edge gommie

Mohammed, pls

On behalf of the US I apologize for this dindu.

Germany, you're on notice. Don't mess with dad.

Sup Forums is still bluepilled on the media even after all this time

so Spaniards, do you actually care about the rock? i only use it as a point of banter, like the Argies and the Falklands.

We can all agree that giving Germany its sovereignty was a huge mistake that should be fixed.

Are you really pretending that you don't want it?

Fuck, talk about denial.

The jealousy is palpable.

spain doesnt but spain is a vassel of germany via the eu

the eu doesnt want british control of its borders and wants war

spain is just being used desu

i meme hard at them over the rock but i hold no grudge

No one except brits give a fuck about that rock

I don't give a fuck about the rock and the media propaganda, for me it's just a meme war.

This. We're a kraut colony in need of some freedom. Just look at Majorca.
Closing the fence and see how it crashes and burns is more hillarious tbqh

>straight of Gibraltar is very dependable and military strategic point

>one bomb levels the entire shitty island cities and turns it into a massive fire on water

F2p noobs

well, id think that we care about that rock because... its our rock with our people on it. if it wasnt our rock with our people on it i wouldnt care.

If the Argies started giving shit to the people of the Falklands we'd go to defend them because they are apart of us, other than that i don't care.

Fuck off, you make me embarrased to be a first gen germeric

Moloch seems to approve of your comment

But they're all Andalusians LARPing as brits tho.

>its our rock

no, its part of Andalusia.

>Closing the fence and see how it crashes and burns is more hillarious tbqh

Nothing will happen. They'll survive, you'll go down with the EU because your country lost every ounce of pride years ago.

Fuckin spen.

Of course it is, spen. I believe you.

You dumb Germans have been following a Nazi wealth heiress named Juncker.

Bravo. You stupid German fuck once again let the big banks coerce you into selling out your own people to foreigners.

Stop bulleeing pls, straya.

If you don't want people to bully you your country shouldn't be absolute shit you unemployed mongrel

We nuked Japan and they're cool now.
Do we have to nuke Europe so they stop acting like fags?

>said the one who moans about aztlan even though its called america now

Being a poor country means that niggers and rapefugees will go to other nations. Just like yours lol.

America is a continent where I live.

Your banter is as bad as your economy, culture, and pride

What is poor? You eat better food than burgers and you have faster internet

Its part of Andalusia but its our part.
If they didnt LARP as brits i think they'd either get kicked out and replaced with people who are "brits". or they will be given citizenship

I was just stating the truth, my fellow nigger Tyrone.