/Islam/

Welcome to /Islam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of Islam.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of life; one which guides the personal, political actions of believers. Islam even has its own legal code.

Todays topic: Did you know that Jesus and Moses are both prophets of Islam?

Resources:

>The basics of Islam
pastebin.com/47SAkpHv

>FAQ
Coming Soon!

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
pastebin.com/JX9dCX1T

>Videos
pastebin.com/geeBhp3e

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
sunnah.com/

>Read and listen to the Quran online
quran.com

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
inter-islam.org/Seerah/

>Islamic site with everything you need
al-islam.org/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
islamicfinder.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashf-e_hijab
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/introduction.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/index.aspx
answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/50-reasons-muhammad-was-not-prophet.html
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/
toiletfinder.org/
sandnigger.com/killyourself.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no thanks ahmed

Islam must be destroyed. If you're Iranian grow a pair of balls and liberate your people from Islam. You are descended of the Persian empire you think Xerxes and Darius would be proud that you kneel 5 times a day for a disgusting Bedouin/Arab sand pirate?

Wake up Kambiz, you busy celebrated nowruz you jumped over the fire, that fire is your Zoroastrian freedom the light of hope

cancer

I always wonder what would happen if I just declared myself the new prophet. If I insisted that I spoke for Allah and that I am a conduit for his will. That's basically what Muhammad said. I'd probably be killed.

Ok. So.

Was the prophet Muhamed a pedophile or not?

Is it ok (under any circumstance) to physically coerce your womenfolk or not?

Is it ok (under any circumstance) to bugger a boy because you can't get any pussy?

If you cannot unequivocally answer no to each of these questions, fuck off. Lets have the clash of civilizations and be done with it. We'll see whose heads decorate the pikes of the other.

All the dumb sandniggers would believe you .

Islam is the religion pol deserves and needs. We don't like Jews, women are second class citizens, we despise degenerates, and a man is the head of the house. It is like a match made in heaven.

>liberate your people from Islam
You know Prophet Mohammad pbuh had Persian companions do you not? They were some of the original muslims.
>you busy celebrated nowruz you jumped over the fire
lolwut. Nowruz is celebrated as Eid and we only fast and some people make sufreh hafseen. What is this fire jumping nonsense you speak of?
>You are descended of the Persian empire you think Xerxes and Darius would be proud that you kneel 5 times a day for a disgusting Bedouin/Arab sand pirate?
Disgusting statement. Those fireworshipping bastards are burning in the Jahannam right now. The islamic conquest of ancient persia was the greatest thing to ever happen mashallah.

Saying Iranians are zorastrian is the same thing as saying saudis are pagan, and syrians are christian, etc
Also Islam has no race and even prophet mohammad said in Islam there is no such thing as race or ethnicity. We are all one under Islam.

Why don't you go back to your pagan european religion then if you say we should larp as our ancestors?
The bahai's have tried that. And they have gotten nowhere.
>Was the prophet Muhamed a pedophile or not?
no
>Is it ok (under any circumstance) to physically coerce your womenfolk or not?
No. You should both be good spouses.
>Is it ok (under any circumstance) to bugger a boy because you can't get any pussy?
I don't know what this means

fuck off ahmed

RELIGION
OF
PISS

denbts to islum!

jizzya allover islum!

pedoprohet prevail!

snekbur!

>100,000 of the shahs loyalists
>out of almost 80 million people
Nice meme pic you got there. Hijab is mandatory as a means to protect our culture and identity from westerners.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashf-e_hijab
This is why Iranians want hijab as part of the law. To prevent another incident like this.
see pic related and educate yourself

Fuck off, inbred retard.
Go and carbomb yourself in the metro so we can get more people to shit on your autistic religion.

>I can't refute what he says
>Better just insult him instead!
lmao @ your life pham

For a second I thought "holy shit this guy's piss is flammable"

Pic related is America. Your goat kid-fucker religion has no fit here.

Islam needs a reformation

Shari'a is the worst culture on the planet

Is it true that Muhammad (shit be upon him) professed that the sun sets in a muddy puddle and the earth is flat and on a whales back? Also how do you explain Dhul Qarnain not being Alexander the Great? Even the way ancient Persians bow to Alexander is the same way Muslims pray.

Not to mention son, your religion is rather faggy. All you do is sit on the floor eating lamb surrounded by men.

>implying I even read your reply in the first place
go rape your sister or something, mudshit.

im iranian and theres no hope in "liberating iran" if theres still a martial dictatorship, you think we haven't tried that? anyway, shia islam in iran is good against jews for the moment. sunni islam makes most of the terror attacks and has teamed up with israeli jews

What's up with mohammed foaming at the mouth, having convulsions and growling like a camel whenever he had visions?

No other prophet had done this

fuck off sandnigger

Get this fucking shit out of here. REEEEEEEEEEEE

>islam

i celebrated nowruz and jumped over the fire last weekend. i think its more of a Zoroastrian tradition than Islam.
I am a Christian and I would give Muslims a lot more respect if the Quran did not teach to hurt women and non believers. see you on the next crusades i guess
muhummad was a pedo, he fucked a nine year old. ive preached to all of my friends and even did a speech on sharia law and disgusting bits of quran so you cant full me. the quran teaches that women are worth half of men and that rape of female infidels is approved.
fuck off. no one respects muslims in Sup Forums. it is an atheist and christian board

Hey OP let's eat lamb off the floor surrounded by men while I recite to you my favorite Quran verse from Syrah 69: durka durka durka kebabs aloha snackbar durka durr Muhammad jihad aka daka baka.

I'm English it means, get the fuck off our board.

*nine year old was aisha
*fool not full lol

Maybe you should learn about Islam first before confirming the stereotype that right wing americans are ignorant idiots.
But how can that be when sharia means something completely different depending on the person?
idiot who knows nothing and shows his ignorance like its his badge of pride
>i celebrated nowruz and jumped over the fire last weekend
>diaspora flag
Can't say I'm surprised
>i think its more of a Zoroastrian tradition than Islam.
Obviously, but you should know zoroastrians are only 0.03% of Iran. Much lower than the pre islamic populations of other countries.
>I am a Christian
convert?
>I would give Muslims a lot more respect if the Quran did not teach to hurt women and non believers
Maybe you should actually read it.
>muhummad was a pedo, he fucked a nine year old
According to one hadith. Other hadiths say she was much older.
And regardless marrying a girl that young 1400 years ago was not considered taboo and was the norm.

>wasting an iota of time on stupid bullshit
>DURR YOU CAN'T REFUTE MY PEDOPHILE DEATH CULT UR DUMB

Madonna ahahha bellissima

Pathetic excuse for a counter-argument.

Your lack of linguistic ability and debate skills brings shame on the white race. You should kill yourself.

How far has Sup Forums fallen responding and not saging some goat fucking terrorist and his shit religion

I hope every single muslim dies a painful and bloody, you wont trick me and many others with your disgusting ideology

Again with your ignorance.
Taqqiya is a doctrine that allows you to lie about your faith in a life or death situation.

Slide thread. Nothing to see here. Move on boys unless you would like Abu here to teach you the wonders of goat fucking. Durka durka

>a few of them even committed suicide
Oh when your husband murders you?

KaBlam, welcome to Islam.

is me being diaspora supposed to be an insult? look at your own flag retard. And yes, I know zoroastranism isnt a real religion anymore. I said it was an iranian TRADITION.
you're still tiptoeing around the fact mohummad is a self acclaimed pedo and enjoyed fucking pre-pubescent pussy. what a monster.
I've read direct quran quotes about execution of gays, abhorrent treatment of women, rape etc. problem is sharia defending muslims like you are too stupid to read it.
I'm not a convert, when I immigrated my parents were atheists and I visited a church to get baptised out of my own free will. because the bible teaches love and repentance for sins, not hate like the quran.

I blame newfags being retarded enough to not know how to sage.

Hah this image looks highly exploitable. If I could draw I would take to animating other "scriptures" (or whatever mooslims call em) in the same art style. Just saying.

so many replies and not one person is defending islam. we all hate it. go fuck off to cripplechan

get the fuck out of here

salami religon peace

Ass-soloom welfarecoon
Welcome to /PissIslam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of the pedophile.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of pedophilia; one which guides the penis, vagina and sexual actions of pedophiles. PissIslam even has its own pedophilia code.

This thread’s topic is the new 'terms' pedophilia. Is it solid? It's pretty barebones, what else should be added? 6 year old girls.

Resources:

>The Basics of Islam
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/introduction.aspx

>Islamic Terms
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/index.aspx

>FAQ
Coming Soon! Need to wait till my inbred IQ recovers

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/50-reasons-muhammad-was-not-prophet.html

>Videosthereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

>Read and listen to the Quran online
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx

>Islamic site with everything you need
thereligionofpeace.com/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
toiletfinder.org/

OP template:
sandnigger.com/killyourself.html

Kitman: Blood Money is my favorite Mudslime game

Hey achmed. quick question. what's the proper way you muslims grab your goat when you're fucking it up the shit tunnel?

For the sake of productive discussion and not bullying OP too much; I'm a Traditionalist Catholic, reading the Qur'an at the moment out of curiosity, on Surah 51.

I've already prayed for God to show me The Light if Catholicism is, for some reason, incorrect. Not praying to be a Muslim or Orthodox or Protestant or anything, just to be guided to the straight path as it were. Any prayer you'd recommend as well?

Begone from this place heretic. Hide away if you must but no matter where you go the fires will burn for all eternity.

> I'm a Traditionalist Catholic
>Any prayer you'd recommend
Excommunicated. Exile and then neck yourself

this is why they call catholics cucks. sage in all fields folks!

>is me being diaspora supposed to be an insult?
Yes, because the majority of you are so out of touch with reality its both hilarious and sad.
I mean fire jumping? Really? That is the definition of larping
>I said it was an iranian TRADITION.
Except its not. No Iranian does that shit. Only diaspora faggot larpers who unironically think "WE WUZ PERSIANS N SHIEEET".
Iranian tradition is Islamic. It has been for 1400 years. All muslim countries think their pre islamic traditions were a sign of the ignorance of their ancestors.
>mohummad is a self acclaimed pedo
Spell his name right. Theres like 3 versions and you still got it wrong. And I already told you he's not.
>I'm not a convert, when I immigrated my parents were atheists and I visited a church to get baptised out of my own free will.
So the textbook definition of a convert.
>because the bible teaches love and repentance for sins
Have you read the bible?
Mashallah, you are at least open minded. I would say it is just a spiritual path for yourself, but pray to Allah that he will show you the right path, and that he will protect you from Shaytan leading you astray, and inshallah you will walk the straight path.

I can recommend an Islamic ritual, its called KORANIC DELIVERANCE, where the koran is used to deliver messages straight to allah, you will have to take the koran and clean it at 1st, then it is customary to wear rubber clothing and strictly non cotton clothes, also wetted hands are preferred as Allah likes cleanliness, after this you can take any large canister, make sure there are no impurities inside it, now place the koran on the floor in a neat flat manner in a way in which the front cover is directly upwards, after this take the canister and fill it with any item found from the ground upon which mohamad pbuh walked upon, you cannot use arabian dates as they come from the trees, so something from the ground, you can go for coarse sand however since there's no way to know where it came from use gasoline as its usually from saudi arabia, now pour the gasoline on the koran. After this obtain any match stick, light it and throw it upon the holy book, the messages are now delivered to allah. Good luck!

based mod.

ok diaspora hypocrite, we jump over fire because its a fun tradition and brings people together. kind of like how muslims get together to fuck goats. Iranian tradition isnt muslim. The golden age was with cyrus and zoroastranism. persians were aryan before u arab pigfuckers invaded. islam and arabs is directly what ruined iran and needs to be fucking removed. you told be muhummad isnt a pedo but hadith says otherwise. also i dont give a fuck about your prophet. a convert is someone who CHANGES their religion. I had no religion before christianity. stupid pig lover.
if theres one thing i love poos for, its their hate of muslims

Islam is a filthy dog religion and I'm so sad my government won't let me criticize it.

t. ex muslim

Remember.

Wahabbis are trash, shias are the only muslim that are able to coexist with christians.

Is that Huma?

>Iranian (I
Thank you ;,^ ]

> islam even has it's own legal code!

I love how pislamists actually think that's something to be proud of

Would you like to join my harem? What is your race, age, height?

why are they so fucking hot? damn

>Iranian tradition isnt muslim
>He says while posting with an australian flag
Thanks for proving my point
>The golden age was with cyrus and zoroastranism
Pre islamic history that is no longer relevant. And no they were a cancer and mashallah their disgusting majoosi empire is no more.
>persians were aryan before u arab pigfuckers invaded.
It never was. They mixed with the indigenous people of Iran.
>islam and arabs is directly what ruined iran
Alhamdulillah it was the greatest thing to ever happen to us.
>I had no religion before christianity
You weren't born a christian though. And you're still not a true christian. True christians are muslims today. You follow the false religion of Paul. When Isa returns the first thing he will do is destroy the pagan cross and denounce those who think of him as anything other than a prophet.
Trudeau is based as fuck.
Sunni =/= wahhabist you ignorant idiot.

look at your own flag, slow typing fuck. idek who isa is, he supposed to be important

forgot pic.
btw OP, are muslim women really this fucking hot? i might move

No, he's a retard and we can still criticize slimes (no police have arrested me and i don't give a fuck)

Jihad is not life or death situation brother? Bismillah, for shame.... the infidels laugh at you brother.

Fuckin saved

Your "reward" is 72 virgins, do you know why?

Is islam making more weird shit up again?

Isa is prophet Jesus.
>look at your own flag
Yes, devout muslim Iranians exist in the west too.
What did you think the west was an "Persian" anti islamic safespace where you can lie to yourselves and others about who Iranians are?
Its 72 raisins. Meaning you will not starve in Jannah. A muslim does not need anyone other than his wife

he gets to fuck suicide bombers? virgin goats?

kill yourself or live long enough to have a white man crush your skull in during the impending war on islam this century

>raisins
you're literally regurgitating an anti-islamic myth. troll or just really dumb?

Read the qur'an. "virgin" is an english mistranslation. The word in arabic is "raisin"