Chat with Mormon missionaries

I found this site where you can chat with Mormon missionaries. Most of them are female. We can drop a few subtle redpills on them. Try not to be too autistic.

mormon.org/chat

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, post your chat logs.

John Moses Browning was a Mormon. That makes them okay in my book.

Hi Aлeкcaндp,
Thank you for your interest in chatting with a member of the Church. What would you like to talk about?
Now chatting with: Jennifer and Moemi
Jennifer 1:32 AM
HI!
Aлeкcaндp 1:32 AM
I want to learn more about the church's teachings and I Russian
We would love to help you!
Would it be possible to have missionaries from our church come and make a visit with you?
Aлeкcaндp 1:33 AM
I would be interested in that
Speak russian?
Jennifer 1:33 AM
Great!
Jennifer 1:33 AM
Where are you from? There might be depending where you're from
I am from Moscow
Jennifer 1:34 AM
I do believe they would speak Russian there :)
Jennifer 1:34 AM
Can we get your address and phone number to give them?
Aлeкcaндp 1:34 AM
What does the church think of men addicted to vodka. Is it a bad thing?
Aлeкcaндp 1:35 AM
Yes I would like to chat in person with them but no LDS temple here
Jennifer 1:35 AM
That's okay, we have missionaries there! They can help you learn :)

Moemi 1:35 AM
We believe that God commanded us to avoid alcohol or tobacco, tea, coffee for our health
Moemi 1:36 AM
Typing...
Aлeкcaндp 1:38 AM
But what if it help overcome pain? And it give you energy

Mormons are really huge here for some reason. I had a friend who prank ordered a Mormon bible to my house once, I wasn't home so my mum invited them in and had tea with them for like five hours.

>Try not to be too autistic

You can talk more about it with the missionaries :)

Aлeкcaндp 1:41 AM
Oh yes and do I tell them my problems? Do they hate me if I do bad habits?
Moemi 1:42 AM
No, not at all!
Moemi 1:43 AM
we know that God loves you and wants you to know His plan for us. So we missionaries are helping people to know and come closer to Christ:)
Jennifer 1:43 AM
YOu don't have to share your sins, but you can have them help you work through them if you need!
Jennifer 1:43 AM
Could we get your address so we can have them get in contact with you? :)

I thought they gave up on Europe. They usually go to Africa because everyone else can spot their bullshit from miles away

i seriously don't get why people hate these people so much
>these assholes knocked on my door
>these assholes drank tea with me mum for five hourse
>these assholes have beliefs
i mean, cmon guys, at least they're not muslims

also their prepping stuff is pretty useful (although their reasoning is, well, strange)

I don't think anyone hates Mormons

I feel pity for them honestly

Please elaborate on their reasoning. Do they think the world's going to end?

I think I might've been too harsh.
>When your post gets deleted becuase you're too autistic against some mormons.

>at least they're not muslims
They are literally white person islam.

I mean sure, thats better than regular islam, but its not christianity.

i thought it was the rapture? i may be wrong.

they get a lot of hate here in the states

>it's not christianity
this is exactly what i'm talking about
these silly micro arguments
you should be looking at the macro argument
>not islam

Ask what Jesus meant by this,
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

My extremely liberal parents do, and their views on Mormons are typical.

>in high school
>have crush on Mormon girl who's pretty, smart, and kind
>after college
>she's at a well-known university's Phd program doing cancer research
>mention i met up with her while we were in town for holidays
>parents start ranting about how i need to stay away from her and how Mormonism is evil because she's going to waste her life and talent by focusing too much on kids instead of cancer

Religious types hate them just as much, but because they think they're heretics.

As for me, they took me in during the darkest time of my life and were very helpful and friendly. Invited me to a bunch of group activities and stuff when nobody else would, and weren't very pushy at all about religion. No interest in ever joining the church, but I'd love to live in a neighborhood with lots of them.

I do. Disregard my fucking leaf and consider the following:
>Utah voted against Trump. That alone isn't enough to condemn an entire white religious group, but it does show they're not the "based conservatives" Sup Forums holds them out to be.
>Their religion is fucking retarded and therefore holds back otherwise decent white people. Arguments can be made that any religion (including atheism) is retarded, but Mormons don't even fucking try.
>Historically they were huge fucking assholes, destroyed many white people who just wanted to be left alone, eg. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
>They're basically white Muslims, and Muslims are shit. Except their religion is possibly even dumber, more like Scientology.
>They're all neocon Jew cultists.
>Salt Lake City has the highest faggotry rate in the USA - even higher than San Francisco. I wonder why?

Their only benefit is a high fertility rate, but that's not worth much when their cult destroys right-thinking white civilization everywhere it goes.

Successful Christianity was more akin to modern Islam in many ways despite their differences. I'm not advocating the latter but I've noticed many "christians" abandoning, or defending the abandonment of, healthy ascetic traditions.

In essence, stop thinking that things must be wrong if Islam does it. Especially things which are as much part of our heritage as theirs.

>because she's going to waste her life and talent by focusing too much on kids
This attitude is exactly why western civilization is collapsing. They're more interested in extending their own life than rearing the next generation and continuing the success of their society and people.

>neocons
don't they discourage serving in the military?